MNS MasterKush x Skunk

Master Kush X skunk
can't miss good weed!!!
I am going to make order...yust to show my Balakn growers, this old cross realy be great weed for first time grower¨!!! I realy love this cross

very impressive i see you were using super thrive it's a nice root enhancer with plant hormones thing is it carries alot of salt but still hands down one of the best plant hormones in the industry

Heres a couple pics of my MasterKush x Skunk at 9 weeks flowering under a 1000 watter.
Sorry guys, I guess I'll have to learn to post the images.
I have been using AN GMB, Carboload, Big Bud, Overdrive and Final Phase on them.

Cheers,
Fiskars

I hate clicking out to the albums so I put the pics inline:
DSCF0536.JPG

DSCF0538.JPG

^^^^

I asked Shanti about that quote in your signature, and according to him that Kush hybrid has nothing to do with Shanti's. His is a Hindu Kush Inbreed done in the 90's. He won the 94 CC with Master Kush and later crossed it with Skunk 1 for the MKS we now have available to us.

Good shit, by the way. Beautiful plant, brother.

^^^^

I asked Shanti about that quote in your signature, and according to him that Kush hybrid has nothing to do with Shanti's. His is a Hindu Kush Inbreed done in the 90's. He won the 94 CC with Master Kush and later crossed it with Skunk 1 for the MKS we now have available to us.

Good shit, by the way. Beautiful plant, brother.

Sweet! Thanks Reason :)
I hate buggin Shanti with genetics questions right now because I know he is working on a more detailed documentation of the genetics in current strains to share with all of us. Don't want to take time away from his work :)

Growing the full pack of MKxSk now anyway and looking forward to selecting out the MK pheno keepers for F2s.

Edited to add: If that is not what MK is, then I sure would like to buy some.
I am going to PM Shanti about reviving that cross Nev mentioned :D
All the best to you mate.

If only.

A man's got to have dreams, right?
Hi Reason,
I sent him the PM yesterday. Waiting for a response :)

Seems like with "Kush Fever" sweeping the western US, there would be a market for a high test, pure kush variety of known genetics from Mr. Nice.

Give all of those clone-only "breeders" something to use as a benchmark, maybe find a non-hermie male or 2 to replace their current selfed males of questionable stability?

Call it Kush6 (Kush4 x NL#2 . . . 4+2=6)
Ahhhh. Sweet MNS!

Last edited:
Back