Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > The Doors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2019, 04:28 AM

Default The Doors - Micro Grow.

Hello All,

I didn't want to have to use my micro box again, it's not the best enviroment but circumstances have left me with not much choice.

I'm undergoing chemotherapy, there is no legal medical here and my supply has been dry for weeks.

Ready to go into paper towels -
20191109_191736_compress35.jpg

3-4 Days above ground -
20191114_153626_compress76.jpg

Also pictured are a few fem freebies I got couple years back, 1 x GG#4xWW (Pretty sure she is dying from damping off), 2 x OG#18 and 1 x Phantom OG.

All seedlings got a little leggy, they were all under 1 x 23w CFL until yesterday, so I built them new veg light and buried there stems.

I made the mistake of lending my light to a mate to get him started about a year ago and still trying to get it back off him.
Old 11-14-2019, 06:19 AM

Hi, will sit nearby
Wish you will make some good medicine for yourself.
Old 11-14-2019, 03:46 PM

Hey Brother, I'm praying for your recovery and I hope you find the perfect medicine in The Doors.
Old 11-14-2019, 06:01 PM

Hey braddah!

Great to see you taking matters into your own hands. Looks like the peeps will get a good idea of the Doors variety with so many posted grows lol. That's a good thing and good to have you on board. It's even a better thing that you have decided to take responsibility for your own health without waiting for some no name MF's telling you how you should do it. Many prayers for your health and wishing you success in finding good medicine.

Shaka
Mu
Old 11-30-2019, 03:18 AM

Hello all,

Been a couple weeks since my last update I think we're at 19 days from seed now.

Mistakes were made by me, Its been a long time since ive grown ganja in dirt and Monday this week I noticed a decrease in growth, I assumed it was due to the pot size to plant size and assumed id just over watered so it would sort it's self out by the next day.

I was wrong, I didn't get a chance to check the plants again until Wednesday and by then most where showing a N deficiency and 1 was showing P deficienc, a quick light feeding at 100 ppm and it seems to be sorted, although the plant showing P deficiency is still looking a little off, could it be something else maybe ?

The Doors were off to a slower start then the rest, took a day longer to break soil and stretched a lot due to my poor lighting setup at the start but there now the biggest and best looking plants in the bunch, the roots on all the doors plants are exploding out the air bags, none of others have roots breaking though the air bags.

The Doors:
20191130_154111_compress80.jpg

The Others:
20191130_154052_compress80.jpg

Last edited by Dkeppel; 11-30-2019 at 05:54 AM.
Old 11-30-2019, 06:44 AM

They look great for 19 days.
What size containers will you be finishing in given it’s a micro grow?
Old 11-30-2019, 10:05 PM

Hello indi,

I will not be flowering the seed plants, once there big enough to take clones from they will move to my friends mother room and I'll flower them out from clones.

I'm thinking I'll use a coco+pumice medium in hempy buckets, still need to find some containers, I'm thinking about a 3 litre capacity will give me the best yield and help control the stretch, may still need to do some training we will see.