Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > CBD-crew

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2014, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmesa View Post
I'm still lost, if 1cc = 1ml how can you have "4cc's of a ml"? Wouldn't 4cc's be the same thing as 4ml?

Also I wanted to share that I have been experimenting with CBD Critical Mass and there is a noticeable effect from 2-3 puff's on a joint, it's a different effect then non cbd cannabis but smoking a whole joint would get you baked I would predict.

Without some test results of your thc/cbd levels there's not much to gain from the report sadly because of the different levels each plant can provide.

Am I correct that you mixed all 5 plants into the same batch? If so that complicates figuring out what certain ratios effects may be even further.
If you think a whole joint will get you baked then please experiment with a whole joint and share your experience please. I put all 5 plants into one batch as the effects of all 5 plants were the same when smoked and also felt it would help keep it around Shanti's suggested average of 5%cbd and 5%thc as those were his general results after testing ten plants. Now its not an exact science but I am just trying to share my experience with the community here so that others can try CBD Nordle for anxiety needs. Maybe CBD Critical Mass because it has more sativa has a different effect than the Nordle. About to throw my CBD Shark into flower and will update if they have any noticeable effects different than Nordle.
Old 06-20-2014, 02:29 PM

Perhaps my CBD Critical Mass has a higher THC % compared to the average. I have access to the lab result testing database and always keep tabs on the CBD crews strains being tested, out of 5 you almost always have a high thc and low thc strain, though I have seen batches that were either dominantly low or dominantly high which makes me conclude that simply mixing them all together won't guarantee you the average of 1:1 or you can get 1:1 weak, 1:1 strong.

I am surprised that after smoking each individual plant from your batch you didn't have one that was stronger then the rest.

Also didn't mean to come off negative about your report, i'm working on making a CBD patient guide and am always looking for exact facts and hard numbers for conclusive information. A CBD strain having positive effect for anxiety seems to be a stable conclusion, glad it's working out for you.

Last edited by blackmesa; 06-20-2014 at 02:31 PM. Reason: added info
Old 06-23-2014, 01:35 PM

did you find anything that would be good for pain? I noticed you said a lot about anxiety, what about chronic low back pain?
Old 10-14-2014, 07:33 PM

Default Decarb CBD?

When I've made full extract cannabis oil with high THC and low CBD, I've decarbed the bud before making it, since I don't use that much heat to evaporate the solvent. I read somewhere that CBD has a higher decard temp to turn CBDA to CBD. I was wondering if you experimented at all with that? Glad to hear this has helped you.
Old 10-18-2014, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Buzz View Post
When I've made full extract cannabis oil with high THC and low CBD, I've decarbed the bud before making it, since I don't use that much heat to evaporate the solvent. I read somewhere that CBD has a higher decard temp to turn CBDA to CBD. I was wondering if you experimented at all with that? Glad to hear this has helped you.
I followed instructions from my canna doc...Dr.Frankel at greenbridge medical stated 200F for 6 hours...reason being that you don't want a high heat to cause any vaporization of destruction of important terpines...I tried 2hrs, 4hrs and 6hrs and the Doc is right...6 hours at 200F seems to work really well
Old 01-08-2015, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogthebountyhunter View Post
I followed instructions from my canna doc...Dr.Frankel at greenbridge medical stated 200F for 6 hours...reason being that you don't want a high heat to cause any vaporization of destruction of important terpines...I tried 2hrs, 4hrs and 6hrs and the Doc is right...6 hours at 200F seems to work really well
I also use benzos for severe anxiety.
I'm thinking of cbd nordle,sharkshock and\or medihaze.
I use opiates for pain.How does nordle
work for pain??
The reason I'd choose sharkshock its more popular in my seed bank of choice.
How was the odor while growing indoors?I've read it doesnt have the cannabis smell,any reality to that???
Thanks for posting your results with cbd nordle.
Old 04-01-2019, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbdfan View Post
How was the odor while growing indoors?I've read it doesnt have the cannabis smell,any reality to that???
Hi CBDfan.
I don't know where you read that but I can tell you & anyone who may read this thread that CBD Nordle does have the Cannabis smell, very very stinky indeed. I currently have CM, CS, MedMan & Spice flowering and the CBD Nordle out stinks them all at present.