Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > CBD-crew

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2014, 01:16 AM

Thumbs up Two that Survived Medi Haze

Last edited by resinbud; 09-28-2014 at 01:18 AM.
Old 10-16-2014, 09:13 PM

Default New Pictures

Old 10-26-2014, 11:54 PM

Thumbs up New Pictures

Old 11-20-2014, 12:29 AM

Thumbs up New Pictures

Old 01-02-2015, 01:09 AM

Thumbs up Update about the Medicine is positive and what a smell WOW!

Hi all and thanks for following

First off that SSH pheno is a MASSIVE stinky pretty female multi branched with POLIFIC! Flowering like no plant I have previously grown.

This girl is a Medicine cabinet I mean extremely prolific flowering plant as I have been making use of it for a patient daily and it cleaned all her glands, with the Sentinal gland being clear and is vitally important in determing the spread of cancer throughout the body was clear.

I grew these specifically for a Cancer patient who died and then ended up with another patient with Breast cancer and was the aggressive type.

The news was almost immediately Remove the Breast but the Dr couldn't do the procedure until 6 weeks do to schedule and was nerve racking having to wait all that time and that is were I came into the picture with Medi Haze high CBD plant.

This plant smells very strong and you know it is powerful and very unusual so I knew it would be good. I also have the Cannatonic pheno but is Slower than her sister inside were her sister SSH is a Massive Beast of a girl multi branched goddess.

This is the remedy used during her long six week wait for surgery as follows:

One 6 ounce glass of Campbell's tomatoe juice once a day with stems and leaves ground up fresh every day with approximately 10 leaves.

I have read that 10 to 15 leaves are needed for effective treatment but with very high CBD profile 3 to 5 leaves could do it as most who speak about 10 or 15 leaves is referring to .98% of CBD were my Medi haze could be 12 to 20% and would require fewer leaves for treatment. Like 3

I notice when you grind stems with leaves in a Magic Bullet/ Nutribullet it can be a little bitter taste with stems and no bitter taste with just leaves and is powerful still.

Anyway, this was done everyday at the same time before her surgery and now had the procedure and I seriously without a doubt stopped all progression of matastitization and now clear of cancer and a Medi a Haze saved her life all in secret without Drs knowing anything about the tomatoe drink��and now hopeful for the future of life without chemo do to me already having mature plants ready for service was a Plus!!!��

Pictures will be spectacular��

Much more to come and sorry for delay

Peace,

Rb
Old 02-07-2015, 03:16 PM

Cool A few earlier pictures of Medi Haze

Last edited by resinbud; 02-07-2015 at 03:20 PM.
Old 02-12-2015, 01:21 AM

Looks great and nice flowering sites.
Did you top your medihaze?I'm not sure if they need it??
I'll be watching I'm very anxious to see if the buds are sativa or indica dominant.
I just put a few medihaze in soil and mine are so far short.I think I already see indica traits in mine,but I'm still a bit new to this hobby.
Old 03-05-2015, 01:30 AM

Thumbs up Indica Looks but Euphoric Head

Last edited by resinbud; 03-05-2015 at 01:35 AM.
Old 03-05-2015, 01:50 AM

Wink Hi there

Edwardneedsmeds !

Yes, I did multiple cuttings at first for my Cancer patient to keep her managed but height was never a problem.

I would definitely top for multiple colas as this Medi Haze is a very Massive pheno and thriving on low ferts.

When I show you the finished plant she will be the pageant winner.

The smoke is Excellent even picked early so going the maximum will be even better. Very euphoric but sedative at the same time.

Easy concentration

Stays shorter than most

She is incredible to look at and the most massive budded plant I have ever grown and could finish over a pound or more.

Thanks for stopping by and will keep you posted.

Cannatonic no more and very slow growth but smoke is good and euphoric but not a keeper pheno unlike SSH.

More to come
Peace,
rb
Old 03-06-2015, 02:24 AM

Cool A few more today

Last edited by resinbud; 03-06-2015 at 02:28 AM.