Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS International > Brazil

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2008, 09:54 PM

WSALESW, Hi again!! The California Orange, if i am not mistaken, is a 50/50 Mix of Sativa/Indica. in the jungle I would go with MNS, Mango x NevillesHaze,Nevilles Haze or the most Sativa possible for mold control. An excellent Sativa for your enviroment if the first option is unavailable would be Swiss Bliss or Fumar con Dios. Just find something with a 100 sativa for mold control down in the Tropics. peace, resinbud
Old 03-31-2008, 12:19 AM

Default resin over our perception!

Hi there resin...

Do you know? Im really thinking about a guerrilla...but I need to find a better place, by now I got few places but all over 100km or more farfrom my homecity...
Yeah...Im in the jungle, but the stone´s jungle, what we call "selva de pedras"... crazy hush...uayhuayhauy!!!

I am thinking about make it greener down here, just like a rain of semillas over some contryside cities, or beachplaces....what do you think????Like a phenomena of the cannabis grow...actually, |would like to make lots of those...and wildelly grow hide beauties...

The matter is that I wouldnt be checking either couple of plants over the beach or coutryside, or huge number of ladies and gentlemen...uayhauyhauy

thats sad, cause I feel in need to see tham! thats why Im burning some cfls plus putting under the sunlight when I can....

Man, thax for some strain tips for me...I would do at least some "red mango", I used to live over the northeast of BRA, and thats what I miss from there...oh man, I love that weed...uhuayhuayhuya! I still remember the last time I got That, I actually gave it to my mom...trying to sensibilize her with those red"y" flowers...but...no she was happy cause I "quit" smoking, didnt even asked me to make some lasagna w/ those..uyahuyauayhuay!

By now, I over wrote into the space I get here, sorry about, but change some info, is what matters for me "down here over preconceived ideas of this hell good farm of madnes and love"!!!

huggs cooly dudes,
hope good puffs and going life for u!
Old 03-31-2008, 12:41 AM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by resinbud View Post
WSALESW, Hi again!! The California Orange, if i am not mistaken, is a 50/50 Mix of Sativa/Indica. in the jungle I would go with MNS, Mango x NevillesHaze,Nevilles Haze or the most Sativa possible for mold control. An excellent Sativa for your enviroment if the first option is unavailable would be Swiss Bliss or Fumar con Dios. Just find something with a 100 sativa for mold control down in the Tropics. peace, resinbud
I guess so...(50/50)
its size is short, even in a big pot...
a sativa up opening functions over a high brain working by those...
Old 03-31-2008, 01:24 AM

WSALESW, Your funny as shit man LOL, I am cracking up This Selva de Pedras sounds to close to your home. I would say you need a plan for your area. If this is for you only a couple plants whould do the trick. What is your sun up / sun down time were you live? You crack me up man! Do you ever have any problems with mold with you California Orange? Are they F1s? Be safe, resinbud
Old 03-31-2008, 10:50 AM

Default mold

I got a whited stuff as a miscelious, get that? but not a problem to my babies!

they´re also coming to its 4th weak, LoL! I would say: They´re a strain to everyone...cause they live in a condiction here it cant find even under hurricanes uhyahuyahuayhuay

No, |am a good roommate for tham, I guess, even w/ no knowledge, Im doing what I can, even guessing things for tham, w/ your(all gardeners guys) help!

about the sun, I just put outside twice a weak, when I can control...not a significant thing for the cultivation though, cause there is no sistematic control...

what is f1´s? sorry, dont know...

inside selva de pedras,

enjoy the silence u resin
Old 03-31-2008, 10:42 PM

WSALESW, Hi again! That California Orange could be the real deal, and would be Great if it was Aeric 77s calio-o, anything less would be a knock off from what people say on the subject of Calio-o. Sounds like a nice short looking indica plant with a nice euphoric feeling at the beginning, and is mellow on the comedown from what I believe you said about CO? This would be a perfect mix from the two plants that made it. One being Indica, mixed with a Sativa, of opposite genetic makeups, is an F1.The Parents Blood Line Can't Be Relaited. It would be excellent if the plant you have came from true IBL, parents? 100%Sativa mixed with a 100% Indica, would be great, but the chances of that would be slim, and virtually impossible to acquire. You might consider afghan/Haze from MNS before they run out resinbud
Old 04-01-2008, 02:01 AM

Thumbs up good enough, resin, thanx

Quote:
You might consider afghan/Haze from MNS before they run out resinbud
look at that...
I love those tips

nice talking to you...so, a first cross of a determined plant is what we can call f1?
no, resin, I dont think that one is a f1, that one I got on a site buydutchseeds.com that was indicated by a friend...Is that a nice bank?

let me see how can I get that from mns...the price!
wish I can try it, now you told me! is that a favorite of yours??

thanx resin...gonna sleep now
Old 04-01-2008, 07:27 PM

WSALESW, That company you told me about I would have no clue on how they do business. Consider, WWW.DrChronic.com for your ordering, They are Excellent!! The California Orange you have from the company you placed an order from I would say is a definate F1, first generation. I would say you hit the Jack Pot. the plants are extremely hardy, the fan leaves are quite large, and the branching and bud formation is tight. this is a very energetic Smart High. Five star rating XXXXX. Yield is 500 grams. Yes, my friend you have an F1 genetic. Two separate blood lines, bred together is an F1. I purchased a pack of the Afghan/Haze, and will be experimenting with this genetic soon. If you have never tried MNS genetics, get some and you will never go with anything else again, as there is a major difference in overall affect. I am sold!!!!! They are proven genetics, and have won most of the Cups throughout the World. peace, resinbud
Old 04-04-2008, 01:19 AM

Quote:
... Consider, WWW.DrChronic.com for your ordering, They are Excellent!! ... I would say you hit the Jack Pot...I purchased a pack of the Afghan/Haze, and will be experimenting with this genetic soon. If you have never tried MNS genetics, get some and you will never go with anything else again...
Hi you buddy,

good talking to you, you know?
So afghan/haze are a new experiment for you? how old are them? I will take a look if I can see some picture you posted here?and know more about ur grow...if you do get posted here...
drchronic is a society w/ mr. nice, resin??
I did hit the Jack Pot, so???? lucky situation...I was looking for some stimulant, I found it, you´re right...

Im having a bean´s soup, wanna have a shot???
uhuayhauyahuyaa
later, buddy!!!!
Old 07-29-2008, 02:41 PM

hola hermanos de la hermosa republica de BRAZIL..... soy de COLOMBIA,
si estan interesados en intercambiar semillas de landracers no duden en mandarme un mensage privado,,, porfavor pongan mas fotos de sus sativas

pax