Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Angel's Breathe

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2018, 07:56 AM

Default First time growing Angels Breath

Hello all.

I currently have 4 AB girls in flower, almost at 8 weeks.

I'm curious as to what other members think of the pheno's I have so I'll be posting photos tomorrow and hopefully get some feedback on what pheno's I have or what people think I have anyway.

See you soon!
Old 11-26-2018, 08:18 AM

Looking forward to seeing them mate... Malawi's?
When you post a pic, you can then teach me how to, lol.. not sure I trust it, don't know if they strip all the shit that goes in with downloads. Think my location is switched off but being a stoner, who knows lol...
Critical skunk is the fucking best.. one I like most is a garlic bud done at 47.. if you find, Clone fuck outta it, I'll grab some off ya.. hope your both well mate...
Old 11-26-2018, 08:30 AM

Couple grail widow outside, along with a Thai stick x gt and Thai stick x pc.. I should have a few plants that won't be able to finish and be a total waste of time hahaha...
Old 11-26-2018, 08:59 AM

Cheers mate, those 2 malawi are both long dead. Ended up being male
Lol see how we go, I don't think any mods on here will rat us out to cops. Kind of stupid to bust someone growing your own genetics you know? lol
I remember you being like that so that's why I thought I'd give that and the CM a go. 5 seeds of each, currently vegging outdoors. I'll try and keep a look out for that pheno mate

Hahah see what happens with those outdoories but by the sounds of the genetics should be mad buds if they can finish
Old 11-26-2018, 10:14 AM

If you want to remove metadata from pics, you simply make a screenshot of the pic, copy and paste it to ms paint or any other pic software and safe that as a .jpeg or whatever.

The resulting file has no metadata or anything and can be uploaded and shared without risk (as long as you don't include any revealing info in the pic).
Old 11-26-2018, 01:45 PM

Thank you for the tip! @Broseidon
Old 11-26-2018, 05:28 PM

correct... you can take a screenshot... or you can use software that allows you to remove metadata, even individually... one of the many: Photo Exif Editor for Android
Old 11-26-2018, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efesto View Post
correct... you can take a screenshot... or you can use software that allows you to remove metadata, even individually... one of the many: Photo Exif Editor for Android
[peeking out the curtains]The Government, man, I'll bet that app reports everything to all the 3-letter agencies on the planet, man.[/peaking out the curtains]

Sorry guys, smoking sativas over here. Legal but still paranoid.
Old 11-26-2018, 08:53 PM

I'll be fine imo. Been posting for years on other forums and still no knock on my door. Cops have better things to do....like bust crackheads and meth labs because you know that's way worse of a problem lol

Thanks for all the tips and tricks everyone, photos tonight!
Old 11-26-2018, 08:58 PM

That's a bumper sticker right there

LEGAL BUT STILL PARANOID