Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Angel's Breathe

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2018, 04:42 AM

Okay so I think I got the photos part down.

These are at day 56 of flower, not the best photos but I'll try better next time

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Cheers

Last edited by Night4wings20; 11-28-2018 at 04:44 AM. Reason: Wrong photos lol
Old 11-30-2018, 07:31 AM

Default angels breath is top shelf

one of my favorites, and that's saying something

best flavor. my keeper went almost 14 weeks before I cloned her - eventually ended up taking almost 12 each time after that. dwc w/ gh "lucas formula" under led.

loved her, and miss her.
Old 12-01-2018, 02:19 AM

I'm excited to try these out that's for sure

What did the 14 weeker taste like? My AB#4 has still got a while to go and looking to yield the most, don't have any smell references for you but maybe yours and mine are similar?

Thank you
Old 12-06-2018, 05:36 AM

I thought that it had both a citrus and berry thing going on.

after tasting some serious orange bud, it definitely wasn't just orange.

there was a berry thing going on too (some people have said the angel's breath is bit too stoney for a sativa) and I think that comes from the indica side in there.

the main ones I see in testing are limonene for citrus/orange strains, myrcene for indicas, some pinene in the sativas (thinking this is a haze thing maybe) . . . I also see lots of caryophyllene, but I vape more these days and caryophyllene is good for burning in joints and pipes and shit but i'm not a fan of it in flower I vape.

I personally gravitate towards strains that are high in linalool as well.

there are some ocimene, terpinolene, and humulene strains as well that are usually sativas. for some reason most of the so called "cherry" strains tend to have terpinolene. I am still testing high terpene ratio strains around vegas to learn the differences.

when I grew the angel's breath last time I didn't have proper access to testing equipment. now I do.

next up is the angel's breath, then prolly the nevil's skunk, I want to test some angel heart also. then I have the la nina, critical haze and medicine man.

someone near hear may be growing critical haze so I may not be able to use those due to the law . . . also, I may try to talk subcool into giving me some testers if I don't get any from mr nice anymore
Old 12-06-2018, 05:42 AM

and another thing . . . lol . . . on leafly they post that "haze" has almost no pinene and then reference all these modern poly hybrid strains. yet when we look at old school strains with haze in them they have pinene. like jack herer has pinene, so is that from the haze? the skunk? or the nl5?

I don't remember the 88-89 NL5 crosses smelling like anything but SKUNK. vegas doesn't seem to have any skunk . . . that was weird to me . . .
Old 01-01-2019, 03:46 AM

Closing time. All done and dusted.
Old 01-13-2019, 10:02 AM

All the AB pheno's I grew out smell really nice but AB#3 and #4 have this sought of refreshing lemonade smell to them. Quite pleasant on the nostrils.

I'll have a smoke report up soon folks
Old 02-07-2019, 11:36 AM

Iíll be watching this closely, I plan on working with this strain some time in the future and have heard different reports on it . How many different pheno did you find
Bottlenecking? The classic case is the cheetah. I read a compelling article once that the Cheetah is a cloned cross between a cat and a dog. Cheetahs have been around for 1000s of years, competing against lions and hyenas. It is still the fastest animal on earth.
I suspect that "bottlenecking" cannabis may lead to the "highest" cannabis on earth. It's a risk I'm willing to take.
N.