Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2012, 07:14 AM

Default Best strain for "Stone"

Hey how's it going guys and gals. I'm a medical patient with a few grows under my belt. I grow in dwc 4x4 scrog with 4 plants under a 600 w. I was wondering what strain you guys would recommend for both my grow style as well as the characteristics i would likein the high.

I grow and medicate with White widow. I Medicate to relieve anxiety and to help me sleep at night. From reading up on these forums I have 2 strains in mind. Medicine Man and Nordle.

Medicine Man. I like that there are a lot of grow journals behind it. Most importantly I like the medical effects that people say it has. It sounds ideal for me. Yield is also important since I only use one 600w amd grow about 3 cycles a year just to have a supply. From what i hear the medicine man is a good yielder.

Nordle is also said to have a narcotic stone effect which is exactly what I'm looking for. The grow journals say that it is a amazing stone and that it yield great. I don't like thatthis strain has very little grow journals behind it. It basically sounds the same as the medicine man with a difference in appearance.

Has anybody tried both? How is yield and potency between the two? Thanks in advance

Last edited by AquaReefer; 03-09-2012 at 07:16 AM.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:42 PM

i think you would find g13/w to be a very good strain.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinoman View Post
Awesome thank you Rhinoman, I'll definitely read into it
Old 03-09-2012, 10:40 PM
BucketBong

GDay mate , the Critical Mass line has some very strong indica type phenos . Look for the squatter Indica bushes with the grapey- berry flavour or the skunk donkey dick type that smells like diesel - fuel. Both are great in my opinion. Cheers bro and good luck with the search.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:47 PM
southern sun

Default CBD Crew

hi AR
dunno if you've heard/read about the new CBD Crew strains, they are aimed at medicinal user like yourself. you can get them here

Cannabis Seeds - Cannabis & Marijuana Seeds :: Seedsman

and at attitude, but they are out of stock on some varieties atm.

i bought CBD Nordle and CBD Critical Mass, both apparently have 1:1 thc/cbd ratio which may just be the ticket to relief for you and others. can't wait to try them soon. Critical Mass is a high yielder, perhaps the highest on offer at mns (?) so the CBD version could be the one for you!

happy farming

southern sun
Old 03-10-2012, 01:57 AM
Banned

Default G13 x widow

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinoman View Post
this strain is very stong put me right on the couch and the smell is overpowering to very narcotic
Old 03-10-2012, 04:29 AM

Default My stoney picks

NL5/Afghan, Shark Shock, G13/Haze

I haven't read smoke reports on the new CBD Crew strains but one of the selling points of high CBD strains is that they are supposed to work medically without a heavy stone or high.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketBong View Post
GDay mate , the Critical Mass line has some very strong indica type phenos . Look for the squatter Indica bushes with the grapey- berry flavour or the skunk donkey dick type that smells like diesel - fuel. Both are great in my opinion. Cheers bro and good luck with the search.
Hello BucketBong. Your input is much appreciated. I had read up on critical mass but was told that medicine man and nordle were stronger. I had been reading up and it and because of your recommendation will read up on it some more. I really like the critical mass that cbd crew has been advertising. It looks great and i can only imagine that they have improved on something that was already great to begin with. Cheers dude and thanks again. If i end up going with CM it will be much easier selecting a winner thanks to your description.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern sun View Post
hi AR
dunno if you've heard/read about the new CBD Crew strains, they are aimed at medicinal user like yourself. you can get them here

Cannabis Seeds - Cannabis & Marijuana Seeds :: Seedsman

and at attitude, but they are out of stock on some varieties atm.

i bought CBD Nordle and CBD Critical Mass, both apparently have 1:1 thc/cbd ratio which may just be the ticket to relief for you and others. can't wait to try them soon. Critical Mass is a high yielder, perhaps the highest on offer at mns (?) so the CBD version could be the one for you!

happy farming

southern sun
Hi Southern Sun. I had seen cbd popping up in conversations and through links. I wasn't sure what it meant until I clicked on your link. I thought it was a knock off of Mr. Nice. Now I know that one of the breeders here teamed up with another breeder to make these strains. I'm very interested in the CBD critical mass andthe nordle. I like that the seeds are feminised. Right now i am running Seedsman White Widow from feminised seeds and couldn't be happier even thougb i have heard that feminised seeds are prone to hermi. I dont believe it. Have you heard anything to that regard? I'm going to read up a bit on them. Thanks for the link and suggestions. If you start a grow journal on those ladies send me a message so i can subscribe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimmeo View Post
this strain is very stong put me right on the couch and the smell is overpowering to very narcotic
Nice I wish I could try these strains out at the local collective before buying seeds. It kinda sucks having to go by a description on a website so its nice to hear feedback from fellow patients. I've been wanting to try g13 for a while I'll definitely keep on reading up on the g13/w thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHHG View Post
NL5/Afghan, Shark Shock, G13/Haze

I haven't read smoke reports on the new CBD Crew strains but one of the selling points of high CBD strains is that they are supposed to work medically without a heavy stone or high.
Hey thanks HHHG! I had never even heard about the strains you recommended but after reading bit on them I'm sold. Especially on the nl5/afghan. I'm going to read up on the others as well so I can ultimately decide. I think I may grow 2 instead of one and see what works out best. Have you smoked any of the above mentioned? It air be awesome if you cod give me some feedback on the medicinal properties of each. I'll definitely read up on the CBD crew strains. I am very excited about them but if what you say is true it would be opposite of my needs. ThAnks again. Sorry for any errors in my writing. Im typing from my cell phone and the auto correct sucks

Last edited by AquaReefer; 03-10-2012 at 12:01 PM.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:23 PM

NL#5 x Afghan

Might as well upholster your couch with fly paper...

Ojo
Old 03-12-2012, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OjoRojo View Post
NL#5 x Afghan

Might as well upholster your couch with fly paper...

Ojo
After reading grow journals I'm definitely going with the nl5xafghan. It looks like I would benefit the most from this strain. I'm also going to read up on the CBD crews critical mass. Id like to try that and am most likely going to order a pack as well. Thanks for the help guys I really appreciate it.