Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2012, 03:36 PM
Digital

Exclamation Ohio MMJ Ballot Inititate 2012

Howdy,

Just wanted to let anyone know who might not, that the State of Ohio is putting MMJ on the ballot this year! They've gone through all the bureaucratic red tape and have their petition authorized, now just need to collect about 350k signatures. I don't think that will be a problem...especially if I'm out there stomping the concrete to get them! Please contribute or volunteer if you all can.

I live close enough to the state that if this passes it's on like Donkey Kong!

www.omca2012.org/

Last edited by Rza; 02-13-2012 at 03:40 PM.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:55 PM

All the best to Ohio, go get em! With continual innitiative pressure just like this, One of these days the Federales will have to get the message that the People Demand Effective Medicine!! Assholes!
Old 03-13-2012, 02:01 AM

The only other state among the states bordering the Great Lakes, or in a wider area (the entire US Midwest), to have passed a medical marijuana referendum is Michigan. From what I've heard and read a little, things aren't going so well there with lots of authorities doing what they can to trip up the implementation of the provisions. To them the whole thing is nothing but an excuse for the 'irresponsible stoner' to be using weed, and nothing to do with being true patients. They simply HATE IT if somebody manages to get high in the mix, who they think wasn't supposed to. Can you imagine the power trip these federal agents are on? To be able to defy with absolute impunity, beat & bust things up, trash farms and trash the will of a whole state & the people in it locking them up destroying lives.

Last edited by donb; 03-13-2012 at 03:34 AM. Reason: add little
Old 03-13-2012, 04:59 AM
Mr Nuggett

Unhappy 2nd try

Ohio tried to get it on the ballot a year or two ago. I heard they only collected a few thounsand signitures. Hope they do better this time. Nuggett!
Old 03-13-2012, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nuggett View Post
Ohio tried to get it on the ballot a year or two ago. I heard they only collected a few thounsand signitures. Hope they do better this time. Nuggett!
I was told that an individual with certain responsibility just dropped the ball at a critical point. If MMJ is approved by voters in Ohio, that state will be the most populous one allowing MMJ, after California.