Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2011, 06:53 AM
Ashling

Default Robert Gallo: The Man That Created AIDS

Old 12-13-2011, 10:55 AM

any truth to this or is this just another conspiracy thing taking things out of content? thats pretty fuckd up if its true

Real People....don't beat around the bush.....we roll the bush up in a blunt n smoke it
Old 12-13-2011, 02:23 PM

I've long suspected human tinkering played a role in the appearance of AIDS. I doubt anyone will ever be able to prove it though.
Old 12-13-2011, 04:06 PM

im not 100% on this, nor have watched the video. but i always thought that humans did develop the disease. and there is a cure for it... they arent releasing it though... how fucked is that?
Old 12-13-2011, 06:42 PM
coop

I've heard similar theory's or origins, but would trust sensi13's judgment on this.

One of them had to do with some human/chimp std study in that area. But I don't see why its worth speculating.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:37 PM

I was thinking more along the lines of something that was accidentally caused due to human tinkering, rather than an intentional creation. But definitely have to respect Sensi's opinion on this one.
Old 12-13-2011, 11:32 PM

I think the discussion of HIV is very important and this thread should not be deleted the truth should be given to our members here! I have known good info to come from sensi from what I read. I would not put it past our government to try to create this. Think if it takes 5 to 15 years to show up they could have everyone infected in a country before they knew it cough cough Africa. IDK I do not know much about HIV except south park said there is a cure... They gave it to magic johnson its just millions of dollars condensed into an IV. Sorry to joke. It stinks that this mans name is being accused of creating HIV if its not true even if he did somehow effect it creation I am sure he is not the one who said lets make a government division that focuses on making virus based weapons. He was probably just another kid who became very smart at what he did and the government used his abilities to do their dirty work! Blame "the man" not this man!!!
Old 12-13-2011, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLife View Post
..there is a cure for it... they arent releasing it though... how fucked is that?
so what's the cure and who are 'they'? 'cause I know a poor Burmese who contracted HIV from a needle in a medical clinic.. she visited the clinic 'cause of unrelenting cluster headaches, the worst kind on earth.. of course there is great unbelief at such a statement. If there is actually a suppressed secret cure that isn't a paranoid hallucination, if there's a way of eliminating the virus not merely treating symptoms, I'd walk across the Sahara from desert beginning to end (with friendly Bedouins), to know such a thing exists and how to use it as a cure. Really odd unheard of things may turn out to exist (impossible things could be possible as in the first living cell ordering itself from matter). if the odds appear muy pequeñito.

Last edited by donb; 12-14-2011 at 12:14 AM. Reason: correct
Old 12-14-2011, 02:12 AM

What I got out of the story was not so much where AIDS came from but that they added it to a Hep-B vaccination is how it reached the masses.

Releasing it intentionally may have been the first step to (winning the race to) finding a cure (someone who is immune to it (Magic Johnson)).

Peace.
Old 12-14-2011, 05:40 AM

So tell me sensi13 what do you think about the fact that AIDs has been distributed to thousands of innocents through vaccines by a major US pharmaceutical Company, who distributed these vaccines knowing full well that they were infected with HIV?

Hi Friends,
Check it out:
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=5345
The Bonsai Sultan Method: Typological Breeding for the Non Breeder, Beginner, or Pro with Little Space.