Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2011, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensimilla13 View Post
one wouldn't use something that can take 10 years to show up and another 5-15 to kill you! Period
A lil off topic but...
This is exactly the strategy used by bankers to extract wealth from the commons and it def has the potential to KILL YOU economically.

Also forgot to mention;
This is the exact way that synthetic pharmaceutical drugs work as well, in the end, killing you. And the pharmaceutical companies KNOW this.

Last edited by MJPassion; 12-16-2011 at 11:16 PM.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:08 PM
Chana Masala

Hi bros,

@ Josh and Sensi...

You guys are mates man... we need more guys like Sensi here. Ph.D's that grow weed.

Josh, I know you have lived in Africa brother, and seeing babies, children and innocent suffer, is why you are being misinterpreted. I know what it is like to see "third world" countries constantly seen as the lowest possible denominator... "a testing ground for western thought and ways"...

You are both GREAT people in my eyes, fighting for the poor and sick...

I grow for two people that have HIV. I have been at there bedside to many times the last 5 years... in the midst of all of the hardship, we must stick together my friends...

Please hug it out!!!

Brother Chana
Old 12-20-2011, 02:52 AM
JessE

Quote:
You guys,
This is totally false. HIV's origins have been proved! It came from a SIMIAN IMUNODEFECIENCY VIRUS and transferred to humans via bushmeat (people slaughtering and eating chimps)...Near the democratic republic of Congo.

I worked in a HIV vaccine lab for 5 years before moving to my new job and I can tell you from first hand experience that people who study HIV think this is the most laughable conspiracy EVER!

Humans are not smart enough to create a virus as simple, stealth and clever as HIV. Also, if one were to create a virus to kill people, one wouldn't use something that can take 10 years to show up and another 5-15 to kill you! Period!

This is the silliest thread on the board!

Sensi

Quote:
So I listened to the video and Dr. Gallo totally debunks this guy...posting the video totally discredits the idiot asking the questions...anyone who has ANY UNDERSTANDING of molecular biology would know this.

This thread should be deleted.

Sensi

PS...before I got into HIV work I too thought it could have been possible because I think the US govt is capable of things like this...but the evidence is overwhelming from dozens of different labs that look into the origins of HIV. I don' mean to sound combative but we have much better things to discuss on the MNS forum than whacky HIV conspiracy theories...we already have the HAZE story to keep us busy...LOL!

I could not help but notice the hypocrisy here Sensi13. You state that this idea is a wacky conspiracy theory, and that the very idea itself should be removed from forum view but then go on to send a like to someone who says if this is legitimate, its the governments fault and not this Robert Gallo character.

How can it both be so outrageous that its a crazy conspiracy theory and should not be entertained yet at the same time you allow for the possibility it is true, just not Gallo's fault?

Last edited by JessE; 12-20-2011 at 03:08 AM.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:16 AM

Politicians and religion leaders will soon fall because they where clicking on the wrong "like". I could make a game out of that. Post a youtube-vid where the first 10sec is a puppy. Everybody "likes" it, but in reality they also liked the other 2:30min footage of puppies getting smashed on a wall.

Ladida... I want to see fucking IP adresses of you guys so I can weed out and ignore all those aliases. Im getting paranoid around here haha.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:17 AM

Could it really be that simple?

---

@Jesse - more copy and paste accusations, do you ever have anything nice to say? You are a very negative person.
Old 12-21-2011, 09:41 AM
BillyBadGrower

everything in science is simple.

mold had been growing on food for tens of thousands, if not for hundreds of thousands of years before someone asked "whats that"

its in human nature to question what we are being told, so when ppl say the argument is closed, i think, what have you got to hide

Old 12-21-2011, 11:27 AM
southern sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLife View Post
govts are capable of doing some very heinous things... but we are a little self centered as a human race to think we create and cause everything...
Fishbone - Unyielding Conditioning - YouTube WORD!!

fishbone-give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the universe, worth looking up! peace.ss

Last edited by southern sun; 12-21-2011 at 11:32 AM. Reason: fishbone
Old 12-24-2011, 12:00 AM

Quote:
You guys,
This is totally false. HIV's origins have been proved! It came from a SIMIAN IMUNODEFECIENCY VIRUS and transferred to humans via bushmeat (people slaughtering and eating chimps)...Near the democratic republic of Congo.

I worked in a HIV vaccine lab for 5 years before moving to my new job and I can tell you from first hand experience that people who study HIV think this is the most laughable conspiracy EVER!

Humans are not smart enough to create a virus as simple, stealth and clever as HIV. Also, if one were to create a virus to kill people, one wouldn't use something that can take 10 years to show up and another 5-15 to kill you! Period!

This is the silliest thread on the board!

Sensi
Not so sure, if the gov will do this then I put nothing past them...

U.S. Government Apologizes For 1940s STD Testing On Guatemalans | Fox News

not to mention this one...

Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment (History, Facts, Bad Blood, Bad Science) — Infoplease.com

as Everlast says "I dont trust the government, I dont trust no cops"

Peace y'all
Max
Old 12-28-2011, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chana Masala View Post
Hi bros,

@ Josh and Sensi...

You guys are mates man... we need more guys like Sensi here. Ph.D's that grow weed.

Josh, I know you have lived in Africa brother, and seeing babies, children and innocent suffer, is why you are being misinterpreted. I know what it is like to see "third world" countries constantly seen as the lowest possible denominator... "a testing ground for western thought and ways"...

You are both GREAT people in my eyes, fighting for the poor and sick...

I grow for two people that have HIV. I have been at there bedside to many times the last 5 years... in the midst of all of the hardship, we must stick together my friends...

Please hug it out!!!

Brother Chana
Thank you Chana,
As usual your words are wise. For the record I do not have a problem with Sensi13, I respect him both as a grower, and for his numerous and valuable contributions to this website. It was his attack on me that I was offended by, and I understand it must be a very touchy and personal subject for him, being involved in AIDS research as he is. It is also a very emotional issue for me, for the reasons you mentioned above, and I apologize if I offended Sensi13, even though I found both his words and his position to be offensive. It is only my hope that more scientists and doctors will start questioning the institutions which they so blindly serve, and stop making pariahs out of those who do question.

Hi Friends,
Check it out:
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=5345
The Bonsai Sultan Method: Typological Breeding for the Non Breeder, Beginner, or Pro with Little Space.