Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2011, 05:10 PM

wow guys. thanks for the feedback.

mango haze is certainly the first one im trying.

ssh has never done it for me. everyone raves about it, but for some reason its just not my cup of tea.

the critical haze seems very interesting as well. thats obviously a nevs hz cross correct?
Old 11-29-2011, 05:15 PM

Hey Sativa,

Shanti says if Spice wore a bikini it would win a beauty contest! I have 18 black widow clones rooting now 2 phenos 9 clones of each! I also have 18 pineapple express, 18 og #18, and 18 plush berry. My next pics from Mr. Nice are going to be Angel Heart and Medman, but all this talk about Spice has me interested. I have no experience with mawi wawi never even smoked it?
Old 11-29-2011, 05:16 PM
coop

if your looking for the most variety go for the Nevil's Mango Haze. Amazing aromas in that line but also every plant seems to be different from its siblings.

I've been interested in the angels breathe for a while too.

My master kaze are surprisingly hazy too, the afghan haze may be a good choice for a 50/50
Old 11-29-2011, 05:17 PM

Howzit, JetLife.

Go with Angel Heart. It's full of choice Mango Haze phenotypes at a fraction of the cost.

Peace.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:23 PM
Banned

Critical Haze (Critical Mass x Afg. Haze)

not a lot of haze to it , but the pheno i grew had just enough to give it a nice haze taste and a good happy medium split high

seems i just won "the cure" 50% haze in the auctions so in the near future ill be able to comment on it as well

peace

p.s. just won a second pack of nevils skunk as well , will be growing the first pack in the next week or so , its nevils haze X afghan skunk so should be awesome

lol ive also got la nina ill need to germinate soon , and skunk haze
Old 11-29-2011, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0b_b1tch1n View Post

im trying to get through as many mns strains as possible , as well as other strains but they dont need mentioning here

peace
hey bob please share what other strains your looking to buy.im kind of in the same boat as you.im trying to get as many mns strains as well and some others but not really sure what to get or where to look.i have only dealt with 3 seed banks.mns,hemp depot,and thc farmer,oh and seed bay! put me on bro if not in open forum pm me please!
Old 11-29-2011, 05:36 PM

Hi all,
I really can't say enough good things about critcal haze. She is critical mass x afghan haze, so 25% haze. But you'd think more haze from some pheno's. But I would think the AH p1 used was chosen/bred for that, and the CM p1 for yield. All in all there's something for everyone in those packs.. From stoney to electric high. From 8 weekers to 12. But some huge huge yielders.
But beware the odd nanner if conditions are sub par...
I still hold a cut known as the lemon candy pheno(name says it all), special plant. Always will be here. Cheers groover!
Peace
BL
Old 11-29-2011, 05:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sour power View Post
hey bob please share what other strains your looking to buy.im kind of in the same boat as you.im trying to get as many mns strains as well and some others but not really sure what to get or where to look.i have only dealt with 3 seed banks.mns,hemp depot,and thc farmer,oh and seed bay! put me on bro if not in open forum pm me please!
at the moment ive got some OG Kush going as well as some of my own crosses , nordle , and some aussi crosses , and looking at some peak strains

i made my own cross between critical haze X early queen/critical mass , its as frosty as any black widow ive seen and the smell is dreamy like cotton candy , moreso then the actual cotton candy strain

unfortuneately that cross is hermie prone (e.q. bitch) so it is a closet strain and i am doing some parent selection trying to breed out the hermies because it is awesome , the lil woman says it is the best she has EVER smoked , old school original white rino (med man) was her top of the list before this cross

peace
Old 11-29-2011, 05:45 PM

also master kaze, master kush/skunk x afghan haze comes highly recommended. There were about 4 or 5 hybrids made using the AH dad, all intended to be 'practical haze hybrids', and are recommended for a first step to growing haze or hybrids of. But be warned, it puts you onto wanting more haze, or pure haze........
Hehee
Peace
BL
Old 11-29-2011, 05:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Boy View Post
Hi all,
I really can't say enough good things about critcal haze. She is critical mass x afghan haze, so 25% haze. But you'd think more haze from some pheno's. But I would think the AH p1 used was chosen/bred for that, and the CM p1 for yield. All in all there's something for everyone in those packs.. From stoney to electric high. From 8 weekers to 12. But some huge huge yielders.
But beware the odd nanner if conditions are sub par...
I still hold a cut known as the lemon candy pheno(name says it all), special plant. Always will be here. Cheers groover!
Peace
BL
hey billy i liked hearing you still have the lemon candy pheno , i believe it is what gave my cross that awesome smell and taste , id give my left nut for it again so i could recreate it in multiple different crosses

i would dedicate a new room just to breed with that lemon candy pheno

thanx for the post/input billy

peace