Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2008, 09:46 PM

Thumbs down Co-Morbid

Anyone heard of it? In this age of pharmacuitacal dominance and the name calling of simple everyday living problems turn into a medical condition called.....and here is the perscription for relieve!! My doctor had the autasity to say I was Co-Morbid!! I saID tHANKS aLOT. Showgirl
Old 03-31-2008, 09:52 PM

Smile No

Do you become Morbid co-operatively(is that a word)hehe

Sorry have not heard of it,hope you find a strain to help,lol,if you can???I dont know,sorry.

peace

tHANKS fOR sHARING

MNS Wish List : NL#5Haze , G13Haze , MangoHaze IBL

Last edited by redeye24/7; 03-31-2008 at 10:03 PM.
Old 03-31-2008, 11:28 PM

Wink

Well,It is being recognized more when dealing with alcoholics and drug addicts which by the way are two different animals even though the are both carry debilitating consequences with them down the line.{off topic}
I'm not right up on it but what I have gleaned from it I will try to explain. When, after detoxification of substance clients have a hard time with the addiction cravings and sometimes reach for iether marijuana or cocaine for the relieve they still need.Also suffer from anxiety ,worry,fear of death ,constant thoughts of death and the worst case senarios thus the word morbidOften have had long time abstinance from all mood altering drugs for years but are eventually pulled back to what makes them feel better.Basically a pain reliever. There are different pharmacutical drugs for it. apparently.I had suffered from anxiety attacks which progressed over 20 years to extreme requiring hospitalization twice which led to my Dr.putting me on 40mg of paxil a day which have stopped completely {knock on wood} Phyhiatrist said that alot of people like me are taking medical marijuana but would suggest other routes as usually will lead to more future hospitalization rather than if you took regular drugs!!?? My medical Dr as I joke with him on what she said,and he says to me "Not a Chance getting perscriped marijuana for me" I haven't persued it with him any farther as I said i know where i can get it if i need it anyway.He shook is head in agreement. Good man though that Dr. Peace and if anyone would like to share or comment that would be great.Thanks All.Shogirl
Old 03-31-2008, 11:38 PM

Thanks for sharing,I did look it up after my post,which was not much help(my post),I'm sorry,

I was just j/k with ya,

No offence intended

peace

Old 03-31-2008, 11:44 PM

No,i could tell you just joken. All the more reason to keep it upbeat.hehehe
Ya not much info on it. One of those new conditions I got there. yipeeee.Anyway, i always say "everybody got something." I just love cannabis a ..little too much aaawwweee... Peace Shogirl
Old 04-01-2008, 08:28 AM

Cool Cool

High,

I really hope you find a strain that suits your needs,peace out

I love cannabis aswell,can you tell??lol

You take care and stay safe,

peace

Old 04-03-2008, 07:41 PM

Cool

Hi again, The problem is turning my mind away from worry,and relax and let life do it's thing.Marijuana let's me cop out for a while and gives me a big relieve such as after I smoke I get a big deep breath of relieve and rest easy. It just does wonders for me but everything has an opposite and equal reaction so in moderation is always the best for me so I can still operate and work to make a living.I am lucky one way as I am self employed. Am looking for that perfect strain for me that will put you to sleep ,wake you up with energy and rareing to go.Well maybe not to raren Shogirl
Old 04-03-2008, 08:01 PM

Cool High girl

Well the strains that send me to sleep,Indica dom/heavy, they send me to sleep no problem ,but gives me a heavy weed hangover/still very stoned lethargic/heavy start to the the morning after the night before smoking these type of strains,some sat/indy crosses can have a (happy medium,middle of the road type of effect,trade off between the two) effect,meaning will aid sleep,but with no washout in the morning,

Hope this helps,just what I have found

peace

Old 04-04-2008, 11:23 PM

Tell you something funny.Years ago at work we had been smoking on the 4-12shift when I had to go to the tool room counter to ask for something, when he passed the tool to me he said," geeze woman close your eyes before you bleed to death" well I thought I was parinoid before that but after that statement I've always been pariniod of how my red my eyes may be hehehe Showgirl
Old 04-05-2008, 10:07 PM

Cool ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey sg,

LOL,thanks for sharing,redeye at work

peace,