Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2011, 08:26 PM

Default Term "Super Scrog"

Hi Badrabbit

I've dubbed the term Super SCROG or Super SCROGing, to the prime technique currently being used by the "West Coast Masters" in their book "The Secrets of The West Coast Masters - Uncover The Ultimate Techniques For Growing Medical Marijuana" written by Dru West.

Haven't used it yet. Just got the book a week ago. Using their secret SCROGing techniques they claim to get 64 tops from each plant to cover the SCROG (Screen of Green) reaping 1 to 2 LBS per plant every time! As for going into detail well that's what the book is for.

I hope that helped.
Clear as mud, Ha! Ha!

Bye
BW2

Quote:
Originally Posted by badrabbit View Post
Hey Bw2, congratulations and good luck on your selections.

Please, I'm curious, what is your reference: "Super "Scrog Grow 2.0 as per the Coast Masters techniques"

Never heard of it, thanks,
rabbit
Old 10-10-2011, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw2 View Post
Hi Badrabbit

I've dubbed the term Super SCROG or Super SCROGing, to the prime technique currently being used by the "West Coast Masters" in their book "The Secrets of The West Coast Masters - Uncover The Ultimate Techniques For Growing Medical Marijuana" written by Dru West.

Haven't used it yet. Just got the book a week ago. Using their secret SCROGing techniques they claim to get 64 tops from each plant to cover the SCROG (Screen of Green) reaping 1 to 2 LBS per plant every time! As for going into detail well that's what the book is for.

I hope that helped.
Clear as mud, Ha! Ha!

Bye
BW2
Yeh, thanks BW2, I found their stuff through a google search ... all good stuff but nothing new there (topping, tying down, bending, SOG and SCOG, etc.). Whatever works for the individual grower and plant/strain.

The technique that, to me, is kind of interesting currently, is the evolution of vertical indoor grows. There's a nice entire section on ICMAG devoted entirely to it... if you haven't seen it already, may be worth looking into.

best,
rabbit
Old 10-19-2011, 06:05 AM

12 grams a day!!!...my god
Old 10-19-2011, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn View Post
12 grams a day!!!...my god
What? Not enough! Ha! Ha!

BW2
Old 12-16-2011, 07:14 AM
anonymouse

definately not enough :P
Old 12-16-2011, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw2 View Post
Hi Badrabbit

I hope that helped.
Clear as mud, Ha! Ha!

Bye
BW2
With a 4 month veg!!!! hahahahahaha. i had a buddy that had a plant fill an entire 6x6 screen on a 4 month veg. too much time for me!
Old 12-22-2011, 01:36 PM

Post by exerience

i can only comment on mr nice's 'shit'. its a sleeper for sure, removes all anxieties and packs a nice cerebal punch. i've seen the hardiest of heads get rumbled by this baby.

highly recommended for making cannabutter and hash.