Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2011, 01:19 AM

pots not your cure.. never will be.

if your having anxiety, things arn't right in the mind.. you got some issues to work on.

you'll knowwhen your cured, when you don't need substances to feel good / fine, and another is when you can sit for a whole day in a couch doing nothing.. I mean nothing.

you need to find peace within. search within... being calm / confident / receptive will guide you, that's all you need.

you need to sit and let what's corked up, come out.. then when you know what it is, which I would be pretty sure you know already.. you need to fully accept the situation for what it is.. don't blame anyone or anything, just accept it for what it is, that's easy right? and then you need to take responsibility.. which is the ability to make a creative response to the situation.

remember, were never given things things we cannot overcome. the universe does not operate that way..

remember, calm / confident / receptive, these qualities will carry you through any day...

Last edited by pepper; 12-11-2011 at 01:25 AM.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:57 AM

I smoke weed nearly all day most days, but i find if i take a really huge hit of say oil or a big bonghit of something strong it can bring on an attack. Also smoking just before bed tends to give me one in bed.

Rarely get it from a joint, never off a vape.

I've had thousands over the years and have learned in some sadistic way to enjoy them a little bit. Although my symptoms change over time so you're never really quite sure if this time you're really dying.
Recently i discovered that if you take a benzo it totally deals with it. I know how dangerous they are though, luckily my attacks are minimal these days, giving up baccy a couple of years ago, better diet and exercise helps too. I think it's probably mostly due to being unhappy with the way things are working out for you.
They started for me at uni, say about 25. I've never really told anyone about it, never been to a doctor either, i find it embarrassing.
Old 12-11-2011, 12:34 PM

hi you don't have to be embarrassed !
a lot people have anxiety when they have huge hit !
in this case my advise is to stop smoking for a few weeks or month ! that's what i read on french forums for those kind of problem !
and i agree with pepper
Quote:
you need to find peace within. search within... being calm / confident / receptive will guide you, that's all you need.
Quote:
"you need to sit and let what's corked up, come out.."
cheers