Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 07:48 PM

Default Hey friend

CF,

I would watch the comment how this happened in your youth. I am pushing 40. It didn't start till late in life with me. I hope you find what you need. I think though they can happened whenever they wish age regardless...Ns

"How would you like to feel like a mushroom?"
Kept in the dark, and fed Shit all day?

The past no longer dictates me to the future. Everyday is a new day, and what is made of it is my choice.
Old 03-14-2011, 08:11 PM

Hi No show hope your well mate iv not chatted to you for a while. Yeah my anxiety came on out of the blue just before I was meant to move to London all of a sudden I started vomiting in the middle of town and felt a fear like i never felt before you hear alot of stories about anxiety these days, im sure it must have something to do with times we live in. On one hand we have all our little comforts in life but on the other hand we have to work in sometimes stressful situations to be able to get them. Not to mention endless wars and tsunamis everywhere. I hate living in a competitive society. CF.
Old 03-14-2011, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainlinemonkey View Post
Your anxiety is caused by youth.The older you get the more you don't give a feck & your anxiety fades.If you don't give a shit about wearing trousers up to your armpits,you obviously ain't anxious about nothin'
This is completely untrue. I never ever ever had anxiety until I was older. The first attack I had was at age 37. Cigarette smokers get it frequently when they get older. Alcoholics also tend to get attacks.
Old 03-14-2011, 09:58 PM

How much does anyone think skunk has played its evil hand in this. I had some UK cheese or skunk 1 and that brought on the fear again. I understand that skunk can bring out anxiety because theirs not much cbd present is this true, thanks. CF
Old 03-14-2011, 10:07 PM

Default Hey mate

CF,

I know it sounds harsh, but if you can brother. Lay off of the herb for a bit. I haven't (knock on wood) had an attack in a few years,. I was having them so bad. I couldn't shake the feeling of death. Let's just say that at the worst I was having daily puking issues, and absolut worst. I felt like a 500lb sumo dude was sitting on my chest for almost 12hrs. They are horrid, but I can't say it was herb. just seemed like I at the time was more vulnerable when I was high. That tore me up. The only thing that really helped me out with my pain, and I couldn't smoke it. Be well...Ns

"How would you like to feel like a mushroom?"
Kept in the dark, and fed Shit all day?

The past no longer dictates me to the future. Everyday is a new day, and what is made of it is my choice.
Old 03-14-2011, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noshow View Post
CF,

I know it sounds harsh, but if you can brother. Lay off of the herb for a bit. I haven't (knock on wood) had an attack in a few years,. I was having them so bad. I couldn't shake the feeling of death. Let's just say that at the worst I was having daily puking issues, and absolut worst. I felt like a 500lb sumo dude was sitting on my chest for almost 12hrs. They are horrid, but I can't say it was herb. just seemed like I at the time was more vulnerable when I was high. That tore me up. The only thing that really helped me out with my pain, and I couldn't smoke it. Be well...Ns
Thats what im saying No Show maybe it not the weed maybe its us. We might have to kick ourselves up the arses and just cut back on how much we smoke in a session. We dont have to give up just maybe cut back a bit like just before bed or something. cheers CF.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:24 AM
Tieguanyin

People and strains are very different I think it could work both ways; certainly growing it makes you anxious
Old 03-15-2011, 08:47 AM
Tieguanyin

"I understand that skunk can bring out anxiety because theirs not much cbd present is this true, thanks. CF"

As I understand it the latest version of reefer madness runs thus; that CBD is good & medicinal for mental problems and THC is bad and the stuff that gives kids Schizophrenia and is the stuff that nasty, probably evil, breeders have uped and uped and uped and uped in modern - who knows... oh horror... maybe even GM but certainly 'mind bending' ...Skunk

Round here everyone seems to moan that everything now is dull commericial indicas with too muchCBD so go figure. Along a similar line...

Years back someone who was writing in Soft secrets responded to media fuff about skunk driving kiddies insane; He or she suggested that if they legalised then more people would be able to grow sativas (which presumably HE or SHE liked)rather than nasty modern somehow unnatural CBD rich plants (which presumably HE or SHE didn't like) and which he or she suggested (based on the fact they thought of it) might be the real cause of all this bombed out skunk induced mayhem that was turning young kids with prospects and hopes and dreams into stuffed rubber chickens in secure units on largactil. Of course this reversal of current logic still backed the psychotogenic view that skunk drives you totally fucking wappy

So you see Skunk drives absolutely everyone completely off the dial bonkers regardless of CBD content, regardless of sense, regardless of anything really....
WAAAAAA!!!! THE BATS!! THE BATS!!

Last edited by Tieguanyin; 03-15-2011 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Skunk induced Schizophrenia means poor diction and tardy composition oh alas alas
Old 03-15-2011, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesefucker View Post
Thats what im saying No Show maybe it not the weed maybe its us. We might have to kick ourselves up the arses and just cut back on how much we smoke in a session. We dont have to give up just maybe cut back a bit like just before bed or something. cheers CF.
Hey CF
I had a similar problem - I had problems with anxiety and it increased after I started to smoke alot more when I changed jobs and would take numerous smoke breaks. Man after a few months of being high most of the day and night, my anxiety really started to develop, started to border on panic attack territory (thankfully it was still mild in the scheme of things.) I actually knew that it was happening but at first I didn't want to cut back on my smoking - was too habituated. A few weeks after I started cutting back though, the all day anxiety started to ease, and hey presto I started to get proper high again! Right now I'm remembering how I used to feel compared to how much I have improved... I used to feel like I had a vise clamped around my stomach all day, couldn't breeeeeathe

Now I put the brakes on after I am high, and I find it so much more pleasant and happy to be euphoric rather than mindfugged.

I wish you the strength to make the changes that YOU need to! You can feel better, keep with it.

Strength to all

Do your best and forget the rest.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:27 AM

Thumbs up That makes sense

If I may say, in Chinese Medicine overuse of Ganja is seen as depleting Kidney energy which causes among other things, fear. Moderate use on the other hand is seen as strengthening that energy.

So moderation is the key, but like anything in life, each individual has to determine for themselves what dose works.

Remember the Hashisham's maxim, "Kif, a little will warm the heart, too much will sear the soul."