Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2007, 12:49 PM

Default Help With Choosing A Good MM Strain

I would like to find out more info, as to what is the best overall strain for back pain.... I have a bone that pushes up against the syatic (sp) nerve in my spine.... I do the pain shots with mericaine, and steroids... I know, it's a bitch to have to have this junk put in my back, but it atleast helps me to sleep a few hrs. aday.

The medicine man seems to be fitting to my needs, as I've read, and read...

Anyone, that wants to chime in, please do so.... It's always good to hear from those that have walked in similar shoes as I do...

Peace & Respect To All

HD
Old 11-18-2007, 07:56 PM

Hey HD,I hope life finds you doing well.

I haven't sampled the medman yet, but should within the next month, so I will let you know what I think.

Be safe

A
Old 11-19-2007, 12:57 PM

Alaska,

Hey ole buddy,

Thanks a million, and it's great that your giving the medman i grow......I hope this is the one, that has the numbing affect, so that I can get away from the man made bull crap they (the docs) are pumping with.... I think the steroids is mainly to break down the inflamation, but most of us know, roids are hell on the body, and can lead to cancer...

Again,

Thanks for the feedback, and may your grow go smoothly, and safely

HD
Old 12-12-2007, 08:58 AM
hempy

hiya holydiver i know from reading shanti had sed pepole going threw cemo had found medman realy great aparently very medicinal strain i have her but yet to try her personaly.

I my self have a bad back wont bore you with the details but i was told when i first hurt it my back is like that of a 70 year olds that was when i was 30 lots of disc damage one disc presing on siatic nerve not bone tho.

What works for me is sativas and my most used is mangohaze i my self dont like indicas not all some i do like but most i just dont injoy them or i get little from them excepet anxiety odly inuf.

I find any real good sativa works for me but for some one else it may be indica i would try both sides of the geno pool to see what works best only probleam with a heavy sat is you wont sleep.