Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 12:16 PM

Default ducati monsta said- You must die' I alone am best"

Hallo fellow paitents, high time i got with the medicinal programme here and everywhere,
10-11 moths ago i found myself with injuries from a motorbike accident that nearly took away my dear life aswel, I got myself well and returned the real now, or living in the moement i must chase everyday to keep it all real i guess, however only months later today at midday only a few minutes away from my last accident site i had another m/bike accident on the same bike all fixed up some time ago, oddly the bike looked as if it had almost the very same broken parts as the previous time, go figure really'

here is how my accident went down'-My bikes back brake pedal was abit bent and loose due to a friend not holding it up at a near stop, after stopping in at the bike shop i went to get a front brake handle that my mate broke too, expensive are the real itialian ducati parts,
I tested out the brakes around town for a while and it seemed okay, yet on the open road home the back brakes locked just a little and at the same time they unlocked the front did the exact same thing and pulled hard to the left and we both went into a long slide, going by the cops spray paint on the road i seen a couple of hours ago on the way home from the hospital tonight and my slide was atleast 15-18 meters long and the bike ended up another 10-15 meters ahead of me, my leather pants were ripped to shreads almost, i had a pair of new jeans on underneath aswel, sweet yeah''

My injuries today i was thankful wernt anywhere as bad as what i indurred the previous accident with 2 crushed vertrebre's and fractured ribs that seem to take forever to heal, today i did everything i could to stay alive and managed to curl into a fetal posistion like i was told by more experienced riders than myself, one of my knees looks the size of a flat soccer ball, heavily sprained and that was the only injury this time round,

Ive not felt this Alive inside for a long while it seems, that intense alive feeling is the best thing there is in life to me,this is adrenline or dopimine, something J/Freak needs to learn to control i bet,our own natural dopimine high is supposedly the most poetent drug known to man today,

on a long final note i find smoking shit takes my mind off it just like the equanox gas does to paitents in hospitials or ambulances as i found out, grins' i sucked that tank dry by the time we got to the hospital, I wasnt going near the morphine upon offer, ive had one plant that was what i considered medicinal, it gave me mild relief around my sore kidneys and somewhere else, this was along time ago, it was a africian plant crossed with a indica of some kind, abit yucky metallic tasting to smoke.

Remember - shit happen's to the best of us'' Ive learnt to make something GOOD happen out of the BAD shiet that can happen in life, my first bike accident bought me by way of the most beautiful female nz deer to me in this world, love is all i need, grins abit'' and money of course.

Links to various threads Ive previously written on the forums here - ie: - On breeding pink skunks/
old super skunk hybrid - Medicinal type -

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/6-breeders-support-information/6918-breeding-pink-skunks.html

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/16-bud-sh...ldt-cross.html
Old 12-09-2010, 01:23 AM

Default Hi

Hi Bambi,

Fellow bike crash survivor here. Walked away from a wicked crash, and lived to tell. I got lucky with my life. I left the road over triple digit speeds. Can't believe it, but am paying seriously with my physical body now. Sorry you hurt such a nice bike, but good to see you walked...Ns

"How would you like to feel like a mushroom?"
Kept in the dark, and fed Shit all day?

The past no longer dictates me to the future. Everyday is a new day, and what is made of it is my choice.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:44 AM

First, love Ducati Monsters. Beautiful bike!

Fellow biker here. Or, that is, I used 2 ride. Should
have died twice. Luckily, I never even lade the bike
down. Wasn't traveling triple digits but I was going
fast enough and I was n the middle of the highway
both times. Sorry 2 hear about ur crashes but glad
to know you both survived. Bikes are too damn fun
for their own good. I know one day I will ride agin.

Still its sum scary shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantibaba
But to dispel incorrect information about MNS using different plants or better plants coming from more original seed is just false...It may be smart to remind most of you who do not know that since the beginning of plant work for MNS and other companies all mother and father plants were always controlled and put into production by myself as Nevil lives on the other side of the world and Howard does not do the plants.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noshow View Post
Hi Bambi,

Fellow bike crash survivor here. Walked away from a wicked crash, and lived to tell. I got lucky with my life. I left the road over triple digit speeds. Can't believe it, but am paying seriously with my physical body now. Sorry you hurt such a nice bike, but good to see you walked...Ns
Jesus mate sounds like you had close one going over 3dig'i speeds yes, i often wondered how alot of super bike riders would can off at high speeds and slide along ways then get up and walk away, well now i know eh''

I was told by other bikers to ride like your invisable to cars,trucks etc and that was good advice as you know, sorry to hear your injurie is that bad as i know the pain and misery all this can put on a crash victem, im finding riding very addictive and want to keep riding as long as phycially possible i guess, might even get my motorbike licence now,well' better late than nevil at all i like to say..

Links to various threads Ive previously written on the forums here - ie: - On breeding pink skunks/

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/6-breeders-support-information/6918-breeding-pink-skunks.html

Old 12-10-2010, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshGenetics View Post
First, love Ducati Monsters. Beautiful bike!

Fellow biker here. Or, that is, I used 2 ride. Should
have died twice. Luckily, I never even lade the bike
down. Wasn't traveling triple digits but I was going
fast enough and I was n the middle of the highway
both times. Sorry 2 hear about ur crashes but glad
to know you both survived. Bikes are too damn fun
for their own good. I know one day I will ride agin.

Still its sum scary shit.
Too much fun, You hit the nail on the head there alright, so much fun its something i find quite addictive as many do i suppose, youve had more than 1close call by the sounds of things, its kinda refreshing just to hear from ya and no your still alive etc, we really need our backs injury free for the work we all do is my main concern, nearly ruined me having to work with back and other injurys a while back, people dont realize how hard it is on ya back doing jobs like watering or manicuring etc, ohh well it all works out in the end and yeah you will ride again one fine day ahead,

Ducati's are a favourite of mine also, myns a 2002 s4'r model with the exausts going further up the bike near'er the seat, red tank, id best not go into details here though.

best regards,
bambi'