Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2007, 07:48 PM

Default If you enjoy reading Treating Yourself Magazine

I need your assistance. Please check out this site and give your honest opinion on our publication as we would like to get nominated for the 20 most influential magazine in Canada.

You will have to join the site in order to reply to my post

http://www.mastheadonline.com/yabb/Y...m=1192995736/0

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Last edited by Marco Renda; 10-21-2007 at 08:07 PM.
Old 10-21-2007, 08:15 PM

hi marco
your mag rocks.
my friend who has MS said the article about MS was the best article hes ever read about the types of thc and the effects on MS patients.
ive just started to flower a small crop to make loads of seeds to give out so if you want another batch of seeds to give to your medi friends il send some to you in about 3 months?
peace
Old 10-22-2007, 09:20 AM

O.H.,ya really do have,a heart of GOLD!!!
Well done,Rasta!
From Wizard.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic herbalist View Post
hi marco
your mag rocks.
my friend who has MS said the article about MS was the best article hes ever read about the types of thc and the effects on MS patients.
ive just started to flower a small crop to make loads of seeds to give out so if you want another batch of seeds to give to your medi friends il send some to you in about 3 months?
peace
Thanks for your kind words of encouragement! I hope that we get a chance to get together real soon

Take Care and Peace
Marco
Old 11-01-2007, 08:23 PM

Thumbs up Thank you Marco & TY

Hey Marco
i gotta nice surprise in the mail yesterday from you,and i was over the moon recieving the new Treating Yourself Mag, issue #9.
I really do appreciate that Marco, i got the new subscription form in the envelope aswell so you will be recieving that back very soon my friend.

I would also like to comment on Shantibaba's article as it was absoloutley brilliant thanks for that also Shanti,aswell.

And another issue with some brilliant recipies from Chef Uni/Unicorn,also a member here on this site thank you for your hard work Unicorn my wife really appreciates them, and i appreciate what she learns from you so thank you from myself and Her,and to you aswell Marco it is a 1st class magazine that i will continue to support as best i can.

Thanks again to all the Treating yourself Staff, and the growers who submit their knowledge and the great work they do for the Cannabis Community as a whole.Take Care Marco,Unicorn,and all else involved in the making of the Magazine.
Hashish
Old 11-02-2007, 08:39 AM

Wow it took that long for issue # 9 to get into your mailbox boy the mailman must be really slow as those were mailed out 4 weeks ago.

Glad to know that you got it though and that you really enjoy reading our publication.

Thanks for your support

Take Care and Peace
Marco
Old 11-02-2007, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Renda View Post
Wow it took that long for issue # 9 to get into your mailbox boy the mailman must be really slow as those were mailed out 4 weeks ago.

Glad to know that you got it though and that you really enjoy reading our publication.

Thanks for your support

Take Care and Peace
Marco
Hi Marco
Yes i saw the post mark date,but it was only a few weeks ago there was a series of postal strikes happening every other day where i live so that delayed quite alot of mail,as i am only recieving mail that was posted out maybe 5/6 weeks ago.
Thanks again Marco for a great Mag.
Hashish
Old 11-02-2007, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashish View Post
Hey Marco
i gotta nice surprise in the mail yesterday from you,and i was over the moon recieving the new Treating Yourself Mag, issue #9.
I really do appreciate that Marco, i got the new subscription form in the envelope aswell so you will be recieving that back very soon my friend.

I would also like to comment on Shantibaba's article as it was absoloutley brilliant thanks for that also Shanti,aswell.

And another issue with some brilliant recipies from Chef Uni/Unicorn,also a member here on this site thank you for your hard work Unicorn my wife really appreciates them, and i appreciate what she learns from you so thank you from myself and Her,and to you aswell Marco it is a 1st class magazine that i will continue to support as best i can.

Thanks again to all the Treating yourself Staff, and the growers who submit their knowledge and the great work they do for the Cannabis Community as a whole.Take Care Marco,Unicorn,and all else involved in the making of the Magazine.
Hashish
I'm happy to hear the recipes are being enjoyed...I actually got some fan mail a couple of weeks ago, seems after trying some of Chef Uni's treats that were made for an 80+ year old gentleman, he wanted to marry me...LOL But I'm already taken and been happily married for 22 plus years....Issue 10 has some tasty dinners for folks to try and are actually quite easy to make.

Thanks again for the thumbs up, Take care and be well...Hugs Uni

And Remember...Live each day as a new adventure, and always smile, it keeps them wondering what your thinking about... Hugs Uni
Old 11-02-2007, 06:01 PM

Thumbs up Thanks Unicorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
I'm happy to hear the recipes are being enjoyed...I actually got some fan mail a couple of weeks ago, seems after trying some of Chef Uni's treats that were made for an 80+ year old gentleman, he wanted to marry me...LOL But I'm already taken and been happily married for 22 plus years....Issue 10 has some tasty dinners for folks to try and are actually quite easy to make.

Thanks again for the thumbs up, Take care and be well...Hugs Uni
Thanks again for the recipies Unicorn they are really great,and i know that i am certainley enjoying them at the moment.
That offer from the 80+ year old Gentleman certainley appreciates your recipies aswell Unicorn "lol",well they do say the way to a mans heart is through his stomach, so there must be some truth in that one "LOL".
Hopefully i will have my subscription form sent away in time for the next issue for your tasty dinner recipies i am really looking forward to those ones.
Thank you once again Unicorn and keep up your good work.
Take Care and goodluck Hashish
Old 01-03-2008, 09:26 PM

Uni and marco and the rest of the treating yourself crew. You guys are doing an amazing job and I cant get enough of saying that to everyone I show the mag to.
Thanks for giving our movement a whole new source of credibility.
K++
pin