Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2010, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godislove View Post
well after reading the thread i say edibles it is...cannabrex seems great but expensive so i figure cannabutter in very small cookies is best...that way the dosage is as close as possible withut spending the extra cash on the pill method
Hey there - this is the owner of Cannabrex - this is not an advertising effort - but if you calculate how much you would be paying per capsule for the kit, it is pretty cheap - the 3X kit is 40 cents per capsule.

Is that expensive?
Old 11-27-2010, 07:35 AM

Thumbs up I Think Cannabrex Is Reasonably Priced And Helpful

Quote:
Originally Posted by xerbannac View Post
Hey there - this is the owner of Cannabrex - this is not an advertising effort - but if you calculate how much you would be paying per capsule for the kit, it is pretty cheap - the 3X kit is 40 cents per capsule.

Is that expensive?
I Found Your Product To Be Very Helping And Put Up Your Link After Trying It ( I First Saw It In A Issue Of SSUK)
This Glycerine Based Bubba Kush Tincture Was Infused For 60 Days ( The Maker Also Produced Some 90 Day Infused)
One Tablespoon And The Taste And Incredible Body Stone Which Lasted For Several Hours.
For Patients With Liver Disease Your Products Are Great ( Even Sativex Is Bad For The Liver Due To It's Alcohol Content).
I Do Hope To Get Some More Of This Glycerine Product Next Weekend When My Extremely Talented Friend Comes To Visit.
It Was Nice Making Your Aquaintance Xerbannac
JKP
P.S ; Your Product Also Helped Me To Drastically Reduce My Valium Intake From 35 Mg's Daily To 10 Mg's Max ( Last Image Above Is My Normal Daily Intake Of Pharmaceuticals )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 60 Day Glycerine Infused Meds From B.M-AAA.jpg (170.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 12-2010feb2010_1126(012).jpg (778.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 12-2010feb2010_1126(035).jpg (792.8 KB, 5 views)