Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2010, 01:21 AM

Default You may have something on the time.

Maybe I will go for longer periods in the crock pot (say 36 hours) and see if there is a difference with the same recipe. I just liked the canning jar method for the canapills it works really well and there is little mess. It would be a terrible waste of energy to run a stove for longer than 8 hrs. Felt guilty at that. I could try a double simmer with recipe in the jar and water in the crock pot let it sit in the water bath for a few days. Will be trying some different methods this weekend and get back to you on the results. Did you notice a big difference between the cold long term method and the warm two day recipe? Thanks HHHG.

Last edited by alegoblin; 08-27-2010 at 01:26 AM.
Old 09-10-2010, 07:50 AM

Default Sweet! Pun Intended

Thanks Ale and HHHG. This is the tastiest way to ingest Cannabis IMO. Nothing comes close IMO and I have had no clue about how to do it til now.

IMO cannamilk, cannabutter, or alcohol all infuse strange or nauseating flavors and aromas no matter how well prepared.

Cooking with kif is definitely a great way to reduce nauseating flavors too IMO, but glycerine is unlike anything else I have EVER had, SWEET!
Old 09-10-2010, 09:37 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylebroflovski View Post
Thanks Ale and HHHG. This is the tastiest way to ingest Cannabis IMO. Nothing comes close IMO and I have had no clue about how to do it til now.

IMO cannamilk, cannabutter, or alcohol all infuse strange or nauseating flavors and aromas no matter how well prepared.

Cooking with kif is definitely a great way to reduce nauseating flavors too IMO, but glycerine is unlike anything else I have EVER had, SWEET!
Very Interesting Ale
I Use Yoghurt Daily For My High ( Dr Onken Strawberry Yoghurt Will Hide Any Nasty Flavours , Believe Me
In Victoria We Used To Use Grapeseed Oil Or Peanut Oil To Make Up Capsules
I'd Love To See How Effective Glycerine Infused Cannabis Works Medicinally

Todays A Good Day ; I Finally Found My Mentor Who Taught Me To Start Growing In 1983 ( He'll Fill Me In On The Vancouver A1-A3 Strain That Kick Started Indica Grows In The PNW Of Canada

Small World , Eh
Have A Nice Weekend Everybody
Joe

P.S Thanks For The P.M Ale ; I'll Return Your Call After I Get Back From Dr Feelgoods ( He Aint That Good ) lol