Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2010, 02:05 PM

Default Buyer Beware! Cali Connection genetics

Hello fellow farmers I just wanted to extend a warning to you about cali connection genetics. I have purchased 2 packs of gear from them and one (Raskal's OG) autoflowered on me and all the Chem D fem lines have very poor germ rates and hermie tendancies. This has been verified by numerous growers. This breeder does not test his seed stock it is well known, so don't buy into the hype. I know they have adds in High Times and a few other magazines.

I am not trying to cause trouble I just don't want to see people spend hard earned money on these genetics. He has admitted this problem and several seeds packs are still out there available for sell.
Old 07-04-2010, 03:19 PM

Default bunk weed connection

swerve or what ever his name is from cali connect has ripped off so many people i know!!! he showed up at the cannabis cup last year with this big story about how he got his seeds taken by the airport cops< and that he would take your money then send the seeds as soon as he got back to cali!!! as you can guess no seeds no answer to email!!!! and then theres all the people he scammed on the net and if they had a problem or spoke up about it he would ban them from the forum!!!! so youre lucky you got any seeds at all i wouldn't trust that they are anything other than seeds he saved from bags of shit weed he buys from the cali med clubs!!!
Old 07-04-2010, 04:08 PM

Well I think he gets cuts from the med clubs in cali and crosses them with some shit males and don't even test them. Its a shame what he is doing to the medical community out in cali.
Old 07-04-2010, 05:40 PM

My friend just blazed me out to some pre98 bubba he said it was beans from Cali connection. Taste and potency were there he also told me the tahoe og was one of the best meds he ever had. Bummer that they been ripping people off , karma is a bitch they better Watch out. I never even heard about Cali connection until the other day my friend was telling me about it.
Old 07-04-2010, 09:06 PM

They do have some decent genetics, their bubba s1 is a feminized pre-98 bubba so its gonna be decent but his ethics are shit. And he doesn't test his males so its a hit or miss with these cats.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:16 AM

and like islandgrown, in general i have heard good things about the cali connection. the biggest beef against these guys is a sameness to their strains because of overuse of the og kush but most folks are ok with the potency and flavors. but i do know that if you get lax about beta testing gear prior to release, this sort of thing will happen. peace-biteme
Old 07-10-2010, 02:53 PM

Default This is screwed up.

i CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS SO CALLED CRAP I AM FROM CALI SO I WILL LOOK AND REPLY ON WHAT AND HOW GOOD....
A breeder that makes it hard for a person to complete there project should for sure not keep working. I wish people would stablize and test so we can all get some where in this.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:30 PM

I'm 200 down to that hack.

He uses one male for everything and cant even get that right, it's progeny doesn't only contain a high % of inter sex individuals but also autoflowering!!!

How bad can you get, you would've thought if he had grown a pack or two he would of spotted how poor his male was. So not only does he use a poorly selected male for everything, he doesn't test and then charges $150 for ten seeds. On top of that he has the nerve to badmouth other breeders like rez.

I'm gonna get tickets for the next cannabis cup just so I can go and ask for my money back or at least give him his seeds back.
Old 07-11-2010, 01:19 PM

(: (: (: (: (:

Last edited by dogless; 07-13-2010 at 12:37 AM.
Old 07-11-2010, 03:55 PM

I'm surprised they didn't just delete your thread and ban you. I must admit I'm about 200 down to these hack jobs too.
Hopefully I'll get at least one decent plant out of these packs so all isn't lost but I'm not counting on it. Should of known better really, sucked into the hype again...