Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2010, 05:56 AM

You always address some goodissues BH. I'am not aware of THC Farmers business practices but am certainly all too aware of the sleazy influence of $ or or 's as well as egos in the garden and in the cannabiz. My friend obtained his Cali Connection seeds from Harborside Health Center in California. They are one of the more trusted dispensaries in the entire state. I'm assuming based on this fact that the seed packs were not tampered with but I can not be certain.

As far as this forum/internet stuff goes. I too find it difficult. It seems like sometimes the guys doing the real work don't sell themselves as well as these prodigy internet genuis breeders do. But keep this close to your heart BH. If you or I come up with the new equivalent of what NL is and was then the world could not possibly take that away no matter what!

Keep up the good work BH, sorry I haven't posted much more on the SSH/Diesel thread but I'm busy working on that transporter.

Sometimes The Binary World Is Nothing But Zeros,

KB 8)_~
Old 11-02-2010, 01:29 AM

i must have too much time on my hands, but took a tour of the farmer site today. i am not a member there, have no interest in belonging, but surf it every now and again. seems mr. swerve has acknowledged problems with his lines. i have no idea which ones nor did i dig to find out, but anyone who purchased certain strains are asked to post pictures of the seed pack(s) for reimbursement. this thread was over 30 pages long and growing and supposedly he was taking care of folks in the order they posted. i have never owned a single piece of cali connection gear. i am out of the cali loop and dont trust logic so i really have no opinion on the quality of cali connect. it is noteworthy imo that swerve has taken these steps to make things right. saw shanti do the same thing before which is one of the reasons i am here today. peace-biteme
Old 11-02-2010, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
Hello fellow farmers I just wanted to extend a warning to you about cali connection genetics. I have purchased 2 packs of gear from them and one (Raskal's OG) autoflowered on me and all the Chem D fem lines have very poor germ rates and hermie tendancies. This has been verified by numerous growers. This breeder does not test his seed stock it is well known, so don't buy into the hype. I know they have adds in High Times and a few other magazines.

I am not trying to cause trouble I just don't want to see people spend hard earned money on these genetics. He has admitted this problem and several seeds packs are still out there available for sell.
Yep. I dropped 100 bucks on 15 Gorilla Grape, UNfeminized....and NONE, not ONE germ'd. I emailed....LOL! no reply.
I had the pleasure of smoking a friends" Grape Something..." which blew me away...then started searching for every strain with the word, ":grape" My only other info was, "I know it came from California." Eventually I came across Gorilla Grape from Cali Con, thru attitude. HOPING it was the strain I smoked, I ordered....whoopie, NOTHING!

No more Cali Con for this gal.

Dixie
Old 11-02-2010, 04:12 PM

may not be worth your time madam cause i believe peeps are just getting replacement packs or the equivalent, but purportedly a photo of your seed pack gets you another? i do understand that the greatest loss is not the seeds but rather the time and other resources spent trying to make something of that bogus pack, and one can be reluctant to perpetuate a loss of this sort. if access to these seeds were easier, i might have been caught up in the kush craze too but i did have enough of a taste to understand that it is not all puff and there is some real potency lurking in the background of those genetics. i feel your loss and in your shoes today, i would walk away too. once bitten, twice........ there are just too many things out there to try that have been properly worked over time by competent breeders so that the grower ends up with a stable product. good luck and peace-biteme
Old 11-02-2010, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie Hicky View Post
Yep. I dropped 100 bucks on 15 Gorilla Grape, UNfeminized....and NONE, not ONE germ'd. I emailed....LOL! no reply.
I had the pleasure of smoking a friends" Grape Something..." which blew me away...then started searching for every strain with the word, ":grape" My only other info was, "I know it came from California." Eventually I came across Gorilla Grape from Cali Con, thru attitude. HOPING it was the strain I smoked, I ordered....whoopie, NOTHING!

No more Cali Con for this gal.

Dixie
dont think
CC has a gorilla grape think that was outlaw genetics!!!
Old 11-03-2010, 01:02 AM

maybe you should look into godzilla grape#5, I been smoking it for a long time and the breeder is well...a diamond in the ruff, all his genetics rock. Many things grape have been ripped from him. Here is a pic of my grape...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg god finished.jpg (589.1 KB, 735 views)
File Type: jpg last shots 004.jpg (550.0 KB, 729 views)
Old 11-03-2010, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krk View Post
maybe you should look into godzilla grape#5, I been smoking it for a long time and the breeder is well...a diamond in the ruff, all his genetics rock. Many things grape have been ripped from him. Here is a pic of my grape...

beautiful looking flowers krk, great job. Who is the breader on these, and where can one find them?
Old 11-03-2010, 10:58 AM

I am not here to spam just google it... he has been making it since 2001...If you cant find it PM me.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:38 AM

looks very similar to something I once grew
Attached Images
File Type: jpg user33898_pic256809_1262190219.jpg (116.7 KB, 20 views)

Its Nice To Be Important.. But Its More Important To Be Nice..
Old 11-03-2010, 04:09 PM

damn krk, don't be selling all of that godzilla grape! it's another one on my order list which hasn't been sent in yet. but i can see light at the end of the trimming tunnel so it shall be soon. peace-biteme