Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2007, 10:45 AM

Default What's that in your mailbox?

Keep your eyes on your mailbox

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the members of this community who has requested a FREE COPY of Treating Yourself issue # 8 it goes out on Monday June 11, 2007.

After reading issue # 8 you will want to make sure that you recieve future copy so make sure that you either call the toll free # or send in the subscription form.

If you would like to continue to recieve a FREE COPY then you will have to submit articles for each issue.

Take Care and Peace

Marco Renda
Publisher & Editor
Treating Yourself
The Alternative Medicine Journal
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TY8CoverPage.jpg (378.1 KB, 9 views)
Old 06-09-2007, 04:59 AM
JessE

Unless this is okay'd by Shantibaba, I wouldnt recommend anyone sending personal information to this member. This is not any type of attack towards marco, but in general I feel the security of the community dictates we all should be warry of such post.

Again, if this is all good with Shantibaba by all means go for it. I trust Shanti like I trust few others, so if he has given his blessing for this by all means take advantage of it. Otherwise, this particular thread just doesnt seem in line with what Ive experienced at other forums.
Old 06-09-2007, 06:48 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Marco

now that is a great post...a very informative patience magazine, one of which I also read and maybe contributing to in the future.

So to all of you who would like to have a copy contact Marco on the link he suggested with your details. We at MNS advocate the use of cannabis for patients and the freedom of information helping the Cannabis community.All the success to you Shantibaba

Hi Jesse,i think it's ok'd

peace.

MNS Wish List : NL#5Haze , G13Haze , MangoHaze IBL
Old 06-09-2007, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessE View Post
Unless this is okay'd by Shantibaba,I wouldnt recommend anyone sending personal information to this member. This is not any type of attack towards marco, but in general I feel the security of the community dictates we all should be warry of such post.

Again, if this is all good with Shantibaba by all means go for it. I trust Shanti like I trust few others, so if he has given his blessing for this by all means take advantage of it. Otherwise, this particular thread just doesnt seem in line with what Ive experienced at other forums.

Hi JessE. YES Shantibaba is a supporter of our publication so much so that starting with issue #9 Shantibaba will have an article as well as a full page ad.

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=223

JessE just so you know I am a member of quite afew forums all over the internet and have posted a similiar offer with the blessing of ALL SITE OWNERS.

I have earned the respect and support from many folks in the marijuana community.

But you are absolutely right people need to be very careful about giving out personal information.

I hope that you take me up on my offer JessE .

So for all those who have already sent me their request your copy of issue #8 goes out on Monday.

Take Care and Peace
Marco Renda
Publisher & Editor
Treating Yourself

Last edited by Marco Renda; 06-09-2007 at 12:12 PM.
Old 06-11-2007, 04:38 PM

great site and mag marco waiting on my copy!!!
Old 06-12-2007, 10:17 AM
قەشقەر

I do not have any trust in Marco Renda.
Growers beware...
Peace.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by قەشقەر View Post
I do not have any trust in Marco Renda.
Growers beware...
Peace.
Can you please let me know why you DON'T trust me. What have I done to you for you to make such a STRONG STATEMENT? I have always tried to do my best. Yes I could have made mistakes in the past but hell I am HUMAN and I haven't met a HUMAN who hasn't made mistakes in their lifetime.

Hell I am only sending out a magazine and as far as I know there is NOTHING ILLEGAL about magazines

Take Care and Peace
Marco
Old 06-12-2007, 02:49 PM

Wink

hey all

I have met Marco Renda in person and he is , as cool as anyone can be ! I personally trust him , if someone wants to be careful he may act as he wish.. its common sense actually.
Quote:
If there is a reason someone not to trust Marco .. is because he doesnt put tobacco in his joints !! haha
Have fun Marco !
Old 06-16-2007, 08:57 AM

Ok folks you should be getting your copy in your mailbox any day now. I recieved confirmation of them arriving in peoples mailbox in California. I would really appreciate your opinion GOOD or BAD. I do my best to make it the very best publication available so YOUR OPINION does matter.

Looking forward to hearing your opinions on how I can improve the magazine

Take Care and Peace
Marco Renda
Publisher & Editor
Treating Yourself
Old 06-16-2007, 12:36 PM

Hey Marco, thank you man,Mines arrived this morning and i have to say that after taking a quick flick through it, i am amazed at the info you,ve provided through this Mag,to be honest it,s the first time recieving it and reading but i was,nt expecting a high glossed magazine i thought i would recieve something more like a newspaper Mag, but so far i have read the "BOG Speaks" interview and the "shipping clones article" which is very well written i will let you know more when i have read it all the way through once again thanks for shipping this to me Marco as it is very much appreciated indeed.take Care...Hashish

BTW, how do people go about doing the articles for the "Treating Yourself Magazine" Marco and what articles would you like yourself for the next issue?.Thanks Again