Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alegoblin View Post
Sorry I am new here forgive the stupid question. About the 25% off. Would I order from Vu-du and send in the payment or can I pay with credit card and if so how would that work. Thanks if anyone can help.
Send shantibaba a pm..
Old 03-26-2010, 12:58 AM

Will do rt thanks.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:40 AM

-Thank you VERY much Mr.Shantibaba,what an offer to all of us suffering from diffrent kind of ilnesses.One of the best if not the best strainbanks in the world,and now also one of the best offers for us Medical users.

Thanks again Mr.Shantibaba...

Now my problem is how can i prove to you that i have two herniated disks in my lowerback (L4-L5--S1)whitout sending you my Journals ;-)..Love and respect from Thailand.

//BadLowerBack51

Last edited by BadLowerBack51; 05-09-2010 at 02:43 AM.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:10 AM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadLowerBack51 View Post
-Thank you VERY much Mr.Shantibaba,what an offer to all of us suffering from diffrent kind of ilnesses.One of the best if not the best strainbanks in the world,and now also one of the best offers for us Medical users.

Thanks again Mr.Shantibaba...

Now my problem is how can i prove to you that i have two herniated disks in my lowerback (L4-L5--S1)whitout sending you my Journals ;-)..Love and respect from Thailand.

//BadLowerBack51
BadLowerBack51; Welcome To The MNS Forums .
Having A Identical Problem To Yours After Landing On My Butt On A Concrete Floor After Falling Backwards Off a 14 foot Scaffold , ( Lower Lumbar / Sacral Illiac With Sciatica All The Way Down To My Big Toe ).
I've Had Disc Fusion Some Time Ago @ The Agnes Hunt Ortho Hospital In Oswestry , But Now The Adjoining Discs Are Wearing Thin , And Pain Sucks , As You Know. ( The Psychological Feeling Of Being Sick And Tired Of Being Sick And Tired Creeps Into The Mind - SSH Cured Me Of That )
Mr Nice Super Silver Haze Does Get One Up And Active And Productive
Not To Mention Creative
However It Does'nt Get Rid Of The Pain.
Mango Haze ,I Found It Provided Excellent Relief Of Sciatica Cramps , Whilst Not Bogging Me Down.
Early Haze ; I Found It To Be Creative And Sedating.

I Find Mr Nice Sativas / Hazes Get Me Up And Active ( With Lower Back Pain /Disk Protrusions,) The Term " Use It Or Lose It " Is Paramount In Your Recovery.
I'm Currently Growing N.H.S , Another Fine Medicinal Strain From MNS

I Take Less Pills Now , And Have A More Active Life
For Which , I'm Grateful .
"Easy Does It- Pace Yourself "
JKP
Old 08-01-2010, 04:21 AM

-Sorry Joe King Park,haven't seen your post until today,but better late then never right
I would like to say -Thank you Joe King Park for your kind welcomming words you wrote!
This is the Bord/Forum to join for sure,99% sor far very nice peps,and all the knowledge combined..i'm staying her for sure.

Now i and many with me are waiting for answers to our question(s)from Shanti himself..i'm not going to bother him with moore e-mails..just hope he have time reading this or the e-mail i sent him regarding Medical disscount..Shanti,when you have time..please answer...thank you in advance.

Do everything in moderation,even moderation.God bless...//BLB51

Choose Positive
People,places,events just "are".
They have no meaning until YOU give them meaning.
You choose how to react to it and what it will mean to you.
Good,bad,beautiful,ugly,indiffrent.You choose.
Why choose negative when you can just as easily choose posistive?
Old 08-15-2010, 11:00 AM

thank you very much for this...
Old 08-15-2010, 03:21 PM

Fantastic. Compassion is much appreciated. You are a kind soul SB! Peace...
Old 08-27-2010, 07:35 AM

So well put Dawn,if my English was as good as your i would have written something similar,anyway..thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Sensi13 wrote:If you would be at all interested I would very much appreciate to hear which strains help treat or alleviate any specific symptoms that your wife has. Please PM if you would like.

I would also want a PM regarding above matter,so please..

Thanks in advance

Do everything in moderation,even moderation.God bless...//BLB51

Choose Positive
People,places,events just "are".
They have no meaning until YOU give them meaning.
You choose how to react to it and what it will mean to you.
Good,bad,beautiful,ugly,indiffrent.You choose.
Why choose negative when you can just as easily choose posistive?
Old 08-28-2010, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantibaba View Post
Hi All

Due to the medical influx of growers I am now going to set up a medical supply.To qualify world wide, you will need to contact me via a private message on this forum. If you supply me with some creditable info to prove sickness or license you will be able to get things at a 25% discount from suggested retail prices.

Medical patients who do not wish to supply personal info to me, can ask their buyers clubs to order for them as we are talking to many of them at present to sort out a method where by their growers can gain access to high quality seed products.

So if this is something for you please contact me by pm and we will go from there.

All the best Sb
Wow, this sounds great! I just sent you PM.

Thanks, brothuh!

I grow medical marijuana in Jerusalem, Israel. I like to grow and breed both pure strains, as well as cross new strains. I like T-5 lights for summer indoor growing, and I like Metal Halide + High Pressure Sodium lights for winter growing. I love outdoor growing, but it does have both advantages, as well as disadvantages. Indoor growing is cleanest bud!!

SSH:

AH:
Old 09-02-2010, 05:35 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

I don't usually venture into the patients forum, but I come across this post and had to say a little..

I'm so happy for you and your wife, depression on it's own is an ugly beast. It is great that this amazing plant can relieve her pain and help her claim back her vitality.

If I were a religious man, I would call cannabis a miracle plant.

Truly touching post Dawn.

Here's to both your futures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
SB, your a real blessing. I ordered seeds a few weeks ago for my wife who is a med patient for back pain, migraines, deep depression/anxiety, and vomiting. She can't take pharm meds as she always has bad reactions and/or vomiting. I will be buying more in the future to support your generosity. You and Nevils life long work has made it possible for my wife to go to work instead of to the hospital. Most of the strains she has or has tried are a result of your work. Words can not convey the nightmare and heartbreak of watching my wife decline into a state of misery, chaos, mental/physical brokenness, and ultimately suicidal thoughts. As she suffered I suffered because I love her so much. I prayed in desperation and frustration that God would help her overcome this darkness. I refuse to apathetically stamp Gods name on things but I do thank Him for this therapeutic herb. It has helped alleviate the pain and depression, as well as depression caused by the pain and allowed her to pause and catch a breath. Allowed her to think through the depression retrospectively and come to resolutions, epiphanies, whatever we would call it and make some real headway out of her downward spiral of destruction.

As a Christian I was opposed to it at first as all brainwashed are. As a free thinker I have never fit into the mold "the church" would have. I was angry at my wife for using cannabis, but as a doctors son I began to take note of improvements in her health. I finally discussed it with her and she agreed that things started improving after cannabis use. I dove headlong into cannabis, doing research (that is how I came to this site) and putting into practice that which I learned. I have spent hundreds of hours in study of this plant. Application has gone much slower but with success. I have coupled my prayers with my gift for gardening and been humbled to watch my wife slowly come back from the brink of death and make determined strides in recovery. I know that my writing is ambiguous so please read between the lines.

SB, I know that you are now reaping the rewards for your lifelong endeavor but I am sure, without knowing you, that it has come at great personal sacrifice and suffering yourself. Nothing this influential comes without a price. I don't know if you started out with such a noble cause but it sure has turned out that way. Your simple act of kindness has brought me to tears, I mean that. I haven't even begun to relate mine and my wifes nightmarish story, it would take too much time. And I know that we are not the only ones. There are others who are much worse off and you have, and are, playing a big role in easing their burdens. I thank God for you, for Nevil, and for this website and for all the people here who are so generous and liberal with their knowledge and information and encouragement. I can never repay you or the people of this website, but I will reciprocate in some way some day. You, and all people of this site, are an example to live up to.

Gratefully yours,
Dawn