Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2009, 09:54 AM
Breeder and moderator

Hi All

Just to be clear on this point. I look at the medical permissions myself only, share them with no one and destroy them once I registered you as a proven medical case...all done by me and organised solely by me....so that should put people to rest on this point. If you do not wish to show medical permission you are still entitled to a member discount of 10%....so it aint all bad here at MNS.All the best Sb

"Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner." -Lao Tzu

all the best,
Shantibaba
http://www.mrnice.nl
https://shop.mrnice.nl
Old 02-13-2010, 06:03 AM

Default which strain for which Medical Condition

Hey Guys.

I have absolutly no Medical Problems but I have four friends with different medical needs and I am sure there is a different strain that will be more benificial for their medical condition. I am getting a little over whelmed by all the great reviews of Mr. nice strains, Any help would be great.

Friend 1. ----- Migrane Headaches. Smoking herbs keeps them at bay he likes his indica. Not too crazy over the hazes.

Friend 2.------- MS.

Friend 3.------- Severe Arthritis. Sister inlaw

Friend 4 ------ Good Friend Was just crushed by a tractor in a farming accident, Broke his upper leg in 2 spots and his pelvice in 5. Herniated 2 of his discs. Doctors say 6-8 months before he can walk again
Old 02-14-2010, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LK-STINKMASTER View Post
Hey Guys.

I have absolutly no Medical Problems but I have four friends with different medical needs and I am sure there is a different strain that will be more benificial for their medical condition. I am getting a little over whelmed by all the great reviews of Mr. nice strains, Any help would be great.

Friend 1. ----- Migrane Headaches. Smoking herbs keeps them at bay he likes his indica. Not too crazy over the hazes.

Friend 2.------- MS.

Friend 3.------- Severe Arthritis. Sister inlaw

Friend 4 ------ Good Friend Was just crushed by a tractor in a farming accident, Broke his upper leg in 2 spots and his pelvice in 5. Herniated 2 of his discs. Doctors say 6-8 months before he can walk again
I'd suggest medicine man for friend 2,3 and 4. I get cluster headaches and sometimes a super speedy sativa is what I need to break the cluster, coca leaves are better. But I'd suggest medicine man, its an herbal painkiller, with specimens I'd seen long ago when flowered for a week past ripeness they were super narcotic. That strain was much more efficient than the vicodin I was on at the time. I also see big benifets to MS sufferers because of the deep stone relaxing high to help with tremors and ticks. I have a friend that has MS, she's only 26 and its an aggressive form of it. I want to try rick simpson's treatment with hash oil to see if it can help at all. I'm donating all my trim to her.

If Shanti's master kush is anything like the american kush I'd reccomend that as well.
Old 02-14-2010, 02:37 PM

Default Medicine man

Hey Thanks for the advice.

I 've looked at the Medicine Man for a while but it is always out of stock when I am getting ready to order seeds. I was just looking at the strain discriptions when I saw your reply.

I am getting a little information overload on the finer points of genetics on this site. I know the basics like indica and sativa. I also know that Haze came from the Haze brother in California (i think which is sativa ) but I get confused when it comes to the Skunk family or white widow family or what the diffrence with the afgani indica vs a indca from somewhere else. If ther is thread some where out there that discribes the general characteristics of each strain then I can piece together what the hybred should be like. I know I have read some parts of the history of these strains but I have forgotten Alot of what I have read.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:12 AM

hey bro s an sis,hows it all going, i was wondering what would be reccommended for depession anxiety,i have a friend who was on ritalin at 13, xanax valium anti depressantsx2 at 15 a government lab rat,for doctors pushing chemist brand drugs,an these bastards want to jail mj growers!!! i went to docs with her an when he wanted to up the medications an then prescribed lithium ,i cut loose an we had a heated debate,i even mentioned mj after reading some useful info on effects upon depression etc chronic fatigue,which i have got after a bout with ross river virus,an baby mj works a treat with my disease, i have tried every thing from vitamin b shots daily,mj only worked for me,im totally against government drug pushers,all drugs have side effects!!you should have seen this doc when mj was mentioned for my friend,was hysteria,he got out his med journal,to tell us the side effects of this evil weed ,well i ripped his script of lithium ,moved my friend in an introduced her to mj slowly weaning her off meds,she is thriving smiling about to be married,dad soughted her step dad out you know the kind that supposed to protect us,another story!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dads an x vet fought a war he was drafted into fighting for no reason he can think off,robot drug addicts in his words,white rhino cured that,mental an physical,dad has shrapnel in mant parts of his body,an the pain is great not that he will admit!!!! when the rhino was put in anothers hands for short period it went awol,when dad found this individual it had been killed,rumour has it this was the original shantibaba medicine man ,no other rhino has come close to it!!!!!!!!!!! so we are looking to get the real deal,shit you not my nan smokes now for 2years aftwer pa died,suffering dementia well if she was diagnosed correctly she has not had a bad day,its funny she dont want dad to know,cause she gave him such a hard time smoking weed growing up........take it easy anti rats
Old 02-18-2010, 05:01 PM

i talked to Shanti over pm regarding a good depression strain...he recommended to me any of the 50%+ sativa dominant hybrids in small doeses through the day...at night he recommended a strong indica like ASH for sleep...top recommended strains from community here were La Nina and MangoHaze

Card carrying medical marijuana patient...any and all cannabis is for PERSONAL medical use!
Old 02-18-2010, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbd420 View Post
i talked to Shanti over pm regarding a good depression strain...he recommended to me any of the 50%+ sativa dominant hybrids in small doeses through the day...at night he recommended a strong indica like ASH for sleep...top recommended strains from community here were La Nina and MangoHaze
hey matey, thanks for info an advice,if thats shantis advice buddy,thats gospel for me,how ironic the greatest weed breeder,just happens to be aussie oi oi oi,my friend mainly using sativa at present,so il get on to them strains,cheers!!!!!anti rats
Old 02-22-2010, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti rats View Post
hey bro s an sis,hows it all going, i was wondering what would be reccommended for depession anxiety,i have a friend who was on ritalin at 13, xanax valium anti depressantsx2 at 15 a government lab rat,for doctors pushing chemist brand drugs,an these bastards want to jail mj growers!!! i went to docs with her an when he wanted to up the medications an then prescribed lithium ,i cut loose an we had a heated debate,i even mentioned mj after reading some useful info on effects upon depression etc chronic fatigue,which i have got after a bout with ross river virus,an baby mj works a treat with my disease, i have tried every thing from vitamin b shots daily,mj only worked for me,im totally against government drug pushers,all drugs have side effects!!you should have seen this doc when mj was mentioned for my friend,was hysteria,he got out his med journal,to tell us the side effects of this evil weed ,well i ripped his script of lithium ,moved my friend in an introduced her to mj slowly weaning her off meds,she is thriving smiling about to be married,dad soughted her step dad out you know the kind that supposed to protect us,another story!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dads an x vet fought a war he was drafted into fighting for no reason he can think off,robot drug addicts in his words,white rhino cured that,mental an physical,dad has shrapnel in mant parts of his body,an the pain is great not that he will admit!!!! when the rhino was put in anothers hands for short period it went awol,when dad found this individual it had been killed,rumour has it this was the original shantibaba medicine man ,no other rhino has come close to it!!!!!!!!!!! so we are looking to get the real deal,shit you not my nan smokes now for 2years aftwer pa died,suffering dementia well if she was diagnosed correctly she has not had a bad day,its funny she dont want dad to know,cause she gave him such a hard time smoking weed growing up........take it easy anti rats
Hey antirats, I can relate to what your going through. I had a botched surgery that left me unable to walk and heavily addicted to pain killers. It lasted for 8 years and made me lose everything I loved and cared about one by one. I was heavily depressed and when I sought treatment there was not a single organization on earth that wanted to help me with my deppression while I continued to smoke pot. They all told me it was the cause and of course wanted to prescribe me expensive mood pills. I thought this was crazy as I was in treatment for pill addiction and here they are wanting to give me more pills. Thats when I knew that the entire psychology industry is a bunch of bullshit. Their only true purpose is for the truly deranged, sick, twisted ppl. They should have no business treating ppl for depression or sleep disorders nevermind childhood behavoiral problems.

The funny thing was that after I got off the pills they damn near had me convinced that marijuana was the real problem. I stopped smoking it and as a result I started smoking tobacco again after 8 years of quitting because I wanted to just smoke something. That was a great healthy decision. The funny thing is that the drug counslers thought that was fine....as they all smoked..lmfao. The antidepressents they gave me messed me up even more, made me try to kill myself after two weeks. It wasnt till I got fed up with all their nonsense and started smoking pot again that I started to feel better, like myself again. I didnt need their expensive cures.

However each person is different and even with going through what I went through you should never ever suggest to someone to stop taking their mental meds just because you think it would be better. It can be extremely dangerous. Some people really do need that medication and you wont know it until they stop taking it. What would you do if your friend killed herself because of what you suggested???? How bad would you feel? Antirats.....your not a doctor.

I think the biggest thing that cannabis smokers in general miss is the fact that cannabis is NOT for everyone. We tend to forget as its so pleasurable/benificial to us. But its not for everyone. A million years ago there was a young girl that liked me, she didnt smoke pot but would do it with me trying to impress me. She freaked out like I've never seen anyone freak out on anything....it was not pretty in the least.

One thing to consider antirats is the fact that although she may be appearing to look/act better it could turn around faster that you'd expect. Most ppl that need to be on meds claim that they feel so much better when theyre off there meds and they probly do for a few days......but then they change into the person theyre not and theres no controlling them. It can be scary/dangerous.

I hope for the best but remember that sometimes its best to let the docs or the actual person of intrest make the decisions as its better for them to be the ones responsible.

take care
gert
Old 02-23-2010, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gertbfrow View Post
Hey antirats, I can relate to what your going through. I had a botched surgery that left me unable to walk and heavily addicted to pain killers. It lasted for 8 years and made me lose everything I loved and cared about one by one. I was heavily depressed and when I sought treatment there was not a single organization on earth that wanted to help me with my deppression while I continued to smoke pot. They all told me it was the cause and of course wanted to prescribe me expensive mood pills. I thought this was crazy as I was in treatment for pill addiction and here they are wanting to give me more pills. Thats when I knew that the entire psychology industry is a bunch of bullshit. Their only true purpose is for the truly deranged, sick, twisted ppl. They should have no business treating ppl for depression or sleep disorders nevermind childhood behavoiral problems.

The funny thing was that after I got off the pills they damn near had me convinced that marijuana was the real problem. I stopped smoking it and as a result I started smoking tobacco again after 8 years of quitting because I wanted to just smoke something. That was a great healthy decision. The funny thing is that the drug counslers thought that was fine....as they all smoked..lmfao. The antidepressents they gave me messed me up even more, made me try to kill myself after two weeks. It wasnt till I got fed up with all their nonsense and started smoking pot again that I started to feel better, like myself again. I didnt need their expensive cures.

However each person is different and even with going through what I went through you should never ever suggest to someone to stop taking their mental meds just because you think it would be better. It can be extremely dangerous. Some people really do need that medication and you wont know it until they stop taking it. What would you do if your friend killed herself because of what you suggested???? How bad would you feel? Antirats.....your not a doctor.

I think the biggest thing that cannabis smokers in general miss is the fact that cannabis is NOT for everyone. We tend to forget as its so pleasurable/benificial to us. But its not for everyone. A million years ago there was a young girl that liked me, she didnt smoke pot but would do it with me trying to impress me. She freaked out like I've never seen anyone freak out on anything....it was not pretty in the least.

One thing to consider antirats is the fact that although she may be appearing to look/act better it could turn around faster that you'd expect. Most ppl that need to be on meds claim that they feel so much better when theyre off there meds and they probly do for a few days......but then they change into the person theyre not and theres no controlling them. It can be scary/dangerous.

I hope for the best but remember that sometimes its best to let the docs or the actual person of intrest make the decisions as its better for them to be the ones responsible.

take care
gert
hi baby! first of all i feel for what you been through i wish it on no one!! remembering im just a mere 22yo!! yes you are right i am no doctor,but seriously some doctors have the certificates on the wall declaring them fit to treat an individual,when in fact most cant wipe there own ass,its no different than a mechanic babe how many people out there been to these so called qualified mechanics only to go back an back an back cause the pricks didnt do the job the first time,lol thank god for the backyard mechanic,yes i know this is the extreme,doctors save lives!but i think you get my point!! now as for my friend hey shit yeah i worried about what i was doing did i have the right in most eyes shit no,but im a friend an i take friendship seriously,im peace loving but you fight with my friend you fight my whole fucking family!! look my friend s problems began 13 binge drinking mum,an the flings she brung home these,mf ruined her early on,the mother blamed the daughter the doctors hand out ritalin ,the government social workers well they did jack,its been 3years now an fingers crossed hasnt seen a bad day,about to be married,an loving life! an my number is on speed dial,how many doctors give out there home or personal number,come running in your time of despair fucking none,excluding michael jacksons doc!!! dont worry i know i would have been persecuted if shit hit the fan i be doing manslaugter no doubt! off course good doctors are needed for the deranged would i take in a rapist or a rock spider thinking mj going to work miracles,no fucking way,even in this case doctors are not needed as peace loving as i am i think this type is a waist of oxygen,so a match an petrol might better suit there treatment!! what you have to consider is my friends problems were induced by dirty rats dirty deeds,the government is so fucked up,these maggots get slapped on the wrist,then released,an most of these bastards are judges or high up officials running countrys,or better yet catholic priests,were off fighting wars for oils an land,that will be here after were dead an buried well the land maybe,our brothers an sisters friends dying on foreighn soil,for what?we go to afghanistan to wipe out rocks to kill one criminal,american made gun for hire bin laden why not just hit saudia arabia,the cunts a royalty there along with the rest of bin ladens family that openly support him,the soldiers that do make it home have all types of problems mental an physical,i grew up in a x vetran circle i seen a lifetime of shit n sadness,i was 15 when i walked in on a x vet hanging from the ceiling he meant the world to many,the doctors had him jacked up on oxycontin every other med you can think of but never could ease his mental pain,or tell him why he went to nam an have to kill people growing rice!! mate wen your walking down the street smile at some1 it generates a diabolitical desease its called happyness shit they smile back seratonin is released wam bam there smiling at some other soul its one epic tale,its beautiful. if a man comes up to you on the street an asks for a dollar or a smoke dont desert him dont pity him ,its the most wickedest feeling on earth making someones day,an chat with them trhey are doing no wrong they just on some hard times,shit it just may make them think more of life!!hey gert if ever you down an there no mf about you chat to me cause baby there is always another way,sometimes its just a little foggy,shit baby if were in a car driving along,its raining so hard the wipers stop working,do we get out an say fuck the car,we live once every day is a blessing.i am anti rats love me or hate me,as long as you hear me take it easy gert i dont know if i covered everything here,im stoned!!!!!!!!!!!but i think i am getting depression ,yes shantibaba its your fault lol,he never speaks to me i never see him,is he really a god,they dont answer back what is it with gods lmao,antirats
Old 03-25-2010, 12:43 AM

Default How and where to order if I am a validated med.patient

Last edited by alegoblin; 04-03-2010 at 03:42 PM.