Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2007, 11:47 AM

Talking Who wants a FREE copy?

I have been offering a FREE COPY of TREATING YOURSELF "The Alternative Medicine Journal" at various websites and would like to extend that offering to the members of this community. So if you have NEVER recieved a FREE COPY of our publication please send an email to weedmaster@treatingyourself.com with your complete NAME and ADDRESS and title your email FREE # 8.

This offer is to those who have yet to recieve a free copy. If you have recieved a free copy of our publication please DON'T request another. I am trying to get new readers and I can't afford to keep sending FREE COPY to the same people over and over again.

If you recieved a FREE COPY at 1 of the events the we participated in, you can still request a FREE COPY to be sent to you via post.

When you get your free copy you will see that it's worth the subscription price. By becoming a subscriber you will be helping me to continue to print this quality publication.

Issue # 8 comes out in June and contains 164 pages of QUALITY CONTENT! You will NEVER see a FAKE BUD ad in our publication. We have all kinds of prizes to be won in our contest page, lots of delicious recipes, poetry. bud pics plus lots more. I guarantee you won't be wasting your time reading TREATING YOURSELF.

Take Care and Peace
Marco Renda
Federal Exemptee
Publisher & Editor
Treating Yourself
The Alternative Medicine Journal
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TY ISSUE # 7 COVER compressed.jpg (164.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg TY Issue # 8 Cover.jpg (176.8 KB, 13 views)
Old 05-21-2007, 11:52 AM
Breeder and moderator

Hi Marco

now that is a great post...a very informative patience magazine, one of which I also read and maybe contributing to in the future.

So to all of you who would like to have a copy contact Marco on the link he suggested with your details. We at MNS advocate the use of cannabis for patients and the freedom of information helping the Cannabis community.All the success to you Shantibaba

"Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner." -Lao Tzu

all the best,
Shantibaba
http://www.mrnice.nl
https://shop.mrnice.nl
Old 05-21-2007, 05:38 PM

Thanks Shantibaba for your continual support and contributions to the medical marijuana community.

I look forward to having you join us as a writer and I'm 100% positive that our readers will be very happy to see your articles.

Take Care and Peace
Marco
Old 05-22-2007, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Renda View Post
Thanks Shantibaba for your continual support and contributions to the medical marijuana community.

I look forward to having you join us as a writer and I'm 100% positive that our readers will be very happy to see your articles.

Take Care and Peace
Marco
Hey Marco,

Glad to see you made it over here. I hope your not working to hard. I know you had allot on your plate last time we talked. You take care and stay intouch. Awesome magazine you got.
Later,
BG
Old 05-23-2007, 02:09 PM

Thanks Marco, i sent all my details on monday i am a first time reader and look forward to get recieving it.Thanks again Marco...Kind Regards...Hashish