Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2007, 11:34 AM

Default Arthristis Pain????

This is a little known medicine that has been made for thousands of years, and i still cannot wrap my mind around it , that it is still unavailable to the public.... I think it must be the cannbis withe the FDA, and other gov. people....*scractches head*

Just take a quart of isopryl -alcohol, and mix or grind up a 1/4 oz of fine grade a bud, and place the cannabis into a bottle of or quart jar of alchol, and shake vigorously every day for a week... Apply the cocktail to the joint areas or where ever you are seriously hurting....15-20 minutes later you can feel the areas loosen up as the fever is wiped out, and the inflamation is gone.......Everclear, or any high proof alchol will work, and if your in the mood, go ahead and strain the cocktail, and make you some iso-hash, by placing this in the oven a very warm, but not to hot of an oven, and let sit, so the iso has a chance to evaporate.........Kneed this stuff over, and over, and take a pinch, and put in a pipe, and hang on......You will feel no pain It works for me, and has worked for others for thousands of years......

Just a tip, and if you don't believe this, then down size this to 1/8 to a pint of iso alcohol and see what happens....

Just a tip for those fingers that get so tired of trimming, which i'm glad to trim, but damn it gets old.....

Peace

BT
Old 05-15-2007, 03:29 PM

Thumbs up

Hi Bonetwister,

I am right in thinking this would be good for inflamation pain aswell?,

Sprains ,muscle injuries maybe?

Have you used it for anything else?

Peace.

Just read the part about inflamation sorry.

MNS Wish List : NL#5Haze , G13Haze , MangoHaze IBL
Old 05-22-2007, 09:56 AM
Breeder and moderator

Hi All

I have been using a similar process for years now and it does have a positive effect.
Personally I use a high grade fruit alcohol distilled from fruit waste, seeds and skins as it is a perfect medium for those who wish to make a tincture or Bach flower remedy.

If anyone else has a recipe of their own it would be good to hear it here, as there are alot of patients asking me all the time for various methods to make a non smoking medicine out of the righteous plant we call Cannabis.

Looking forward to hearing from any or all...all the success SB

"Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner." -Lao Tzu

all the best,
Shantibaba
http://www.mrnice.nl
https://shop.mrnice.nl
Old 05-22-2007, 11:28 AM

I'll add this recipe called the "Green Dragon" a friend of mine in Cal. told me about..." PLEASE USE CAUTION" Do, the same recipe as i describe above, but you use it in a mixed drink with the pga liquor, with about a 1/4 ounce of top quality weed in it,.. Shake the hell out of it twice a day for about couple of weeks... Then let it sit, about a month, then shake the hell out of it again...pour a couple ounces into a glass, followed by a fruit drink, and hang on, cause your gonna be on a ride of your life.... I promise you want feel any pain what so ever, and " DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DRIVE"....That is if you can make it to a vehichel

That is the basics of the " Green Dragon"...You can mix it anyway you like, but becareful, and you have been WARNED, that you will be messed up bad, and do not do more than 1 drink per hour, or a couple ounces an hour.....

I'm very serious when i say be careful, some may want to start out with 1 oz, ...

To see how it affects you, and then move up to 2 oz.. a shot of the " Green Dragon"

Note: I'm only talking about a quart, or litre of pga( pure grain alcohal) sp....

Tell us about your experience, if you try this at home.......

BT
Old 05-22-2007, 12:24 PM
zigzag

Last edited by zigzag; 01-09-2011 at 12:25 PM.
Old 05-23-2007, 10:52 AM

Zigzag, your 100% right, and i did leave out some very important steps about safety....If, your not familar with this , then we will need to go back, and do ALL the steps, so as to the person will be safe, and come out with a great med, that all the isoprly gases are gone...

Just let me know, and i will try to do a step by step method for you, that is simple, and safe....

Or, anyone else that would like to add to this please step up, the last thing anyone wants is someone to be injured, or burned.........

BT
Old 05-23-2007, 01:36 PM

Default Hi shanti

[QUOTE=shantibaba;1831]Hi All

I have been using a similar process for years now and it does have a positive effect.
Personally I use a high grade fruit alcohol distilled from fruit waste, seeds and skins as it is a perfect medium for those who wish to make a tincture or Bach flower remedy.

Hi shanti, could you do a step by step post for making a tincture,

from obtaining the fruit alcohol,(or do you make your own?)

and how one would go about making the tincture,please.

thanks.

peace.

Old 05-25-2007, 04:25 PM
قەشقەر

Bonetwister,
please can you clarify that for me: do you speak about osteoarthritis or just arthritis because this is not the same thing. I would be very interested for my old father.
Thanks
Old 05-27-2007, 11:37 AM

Default قەشقەر

قەشقەر,

A big hello to you!!!! There are really alot of different types of arthur, so from what i've seen with osteo, and reumatoid (sp) The Green dragon will work with both, but the osteo, can be treated with the above recipe by using the topical treatment, or you can drink it too.......... It just depends on the person, and what they like the most, but when you drink the " Green Dragon", and have never done this before, you may have a wild man on your hands, and they may even want to go to the hospital...(Seriously) This is NOT to be used on people, that have never tried " The Green Dragon" before, you may want to lower your dosage way down, and see what happens... Please, don't freak someone out, and make them hate this wonderful med.... One bad ride, and they will never want anything to do with it again.... I would say cut it way down to about a 1/5 of a dose, or lower for a beginner ...... The topical don't seems to matter that much, use as much as you wish, and it will help wash away the imflamation, and pain.........Or, it has for me, and alot of my other older buddies.........

I've done the very best , that i can at explaining this, but, PLEASE be CAREFUL when digesting or drinking "The Green Dragon", I am very serious about this....

Good luck, and be safe when using any medication...

BT
Old 06-18-2007, 07:13 PM

Talking

[QUOTE=redeye24/7;1864]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shantibaba View Post
Hi All

Hi shanti, could you do a step by step post for making a tincture,

from obtaining the fruit alcohol,(or do you make your own?)

and how one would go about making the tincture,please.

thanks.

Just read about the method in your Grow Articles,excellent info,will set about making a tinture in the near future.
peace.