Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2019, 07:03 AM

Post Cannabis Oil CAPSULE DOSING CHART

This can be used when mixing RSO or other cannabis oil with a carrier oil such as coconut. I've been using coconut oil for years and one of the nice properties is the oil hardens at room temperature. I use type "00" gelatin capsules. I tried vegan caps but they didn't work well with RSO. They might work better if kept in freezer until use.

I use Trader Joe's organic cold pressed virgin coconut oil in "00" capsules with great success. Once I mix the coco:canna oil in the ratio I want and let it cool, I put it in a syringe and put18 drops in the bottom of capsules. I also put 2 drops of melted (but not too warm) Divine Organics Raw Cacao Butter in the capsule top which gives the capsules a better seal. Feel free to ask me any questions as I've made countless capsules for patients over the years. Feel free to ask me any questions as I've made countless capsules for patients over the years. Feel free to ask me any questions as I've made countless capsules for patients over the years.

Last edited by HHHG; 02-14-2019 at 08:55 AM.
Old 06-21-2019, 07:55 AM

Food and drug organizations are finding more advantages of CBD day by day, and the list of CBD oil-treated medical circumstances is increasing over time. The quantity of dose of CBD required to heal sleep disorders is distinct from chronic pain. Therefore, there is a particular dose for each medical condition.