Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2011, 11:50 AM

Default survey says ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by resinbud View Post
Hi, JKP... WOW! sorry you experienced that hit and run, and hope you can get relief from someone soon. I thought you were having cervical neck problems? C1,2,3,4,5,6,7 in the neck ?I was referring to NECK traction not lumbar, unless you are referring to L1 through L5? L5 sits at a 45 degree angle, and is very vulnerable to back problems. Great Posture will save your back, No slouching. Ataxia comes in many forms, and Alcohol Ataxia is one with a very antalgic gait, that is all over the place and uncontrollable while walking. Long Jerky leg steps of shaking is this form of Ataxia. You should have custom orthotics made so your balance with corrected postings. Typically alot of Human Heels bump on the out sides while walking, causing inside knee pain, correct this with a lateral wedge of approximately seven degrees will open the inside knee comprtment if this is an issue for you. As I have mentioned, Your spine is your life line and should be balanced to soften jars, to help keep the spine aligned properly, Sagital,Coronal, Frontal, and Transverse plains as Neutral as possible to keep the body healthy. The numbness on the side spoken about could be a Hemiplegia ? It is important to realize that an individual who has muscles that are weak and are unable to function smoothly and easily runs a far greater risk of injury to the back than one who is in good condition thats why staying active is so important in rehab. resinbud,
just returned from doctor and was told hemiplegia affects one side, but i'd also have suffered brain damage.
doctor is speeding up my slot with ortho pods in england and suggests using static exercise cycle and wait on wedges til after scan [ picks up more than x-ray ; ct/mri ]
agrees with everything else you have mentioned and has requested i take my pain killers after exercise
he thinks i keep reinjuring myself because i refuse to accept my limitations
peter pan syndrome, i suppose
speaking of which , i'm sure i could still cock my pistol
i feel better now i'm on the fast track
in 97 when i returned from canada, it took four years to get into agnes hunt memorial hospital, oswestry
dr eisenstein is supposed to be one of the u.k's best, and i'll be seeing him when admitted.
many thanks rb
jkp
Old 05-09-2011, 11:16 PM

I did not see the picture to which you are referring, but I was certainly enjoying your brief tips. Thank you for sharing Resinbud.
Old 06-03-2011, 04:54 AM

Default Pain

Ive been a professional skateboarder for 20 years and my knees,elbows and wrists have severe arthritis. What always works for my pain management is Sensi seeds hashplant-13. Oh yeah don't they call that Mr.Nice? Good luck...
Old 06-06-2011, 05:46 PM

Default Resinbud

Quote:
Originally Posted by resinbud View Post
Dear Members.... I am very sorry that I put pictures in my gallery of a charcot foot for all to see. I did this to show you what to look for concerning the Charcot foot that I treat on a daily basis. This was not meant to offend anyone, and I was going to take them down in a day or so. This was the only reason that I did this, and I wouldn't want some smelly ass foot to mess up my gallery I am so addicted to in the first place. If I have written about subject matter on this site that is inappropiate unde Pain Management Solutions I will stop immediately, and only concentrate on the buzz we all seek. I thought I was helping, but I guess it isn't the right place to share such information, and I will not write about what I know now or in the future. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused the ones interested, but the information I have written on this site concerning medical will be NO more from this day on. Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused some of you, but it will all end today cause I just love my hobby, and this is the only place I can enjoy it to relieve my heavy stress load. peace and God bless, resinbud
Resinbud, friend, you have a wealth of medical information that's always appreciated by me.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:19 PM

What kind of strains would be best to serve as an anti-inflammatory alternative to advil? Strictly relating to torn/ruptured ligament damage affecting the movement of walking, starting from the top of the big toe, going to the heel resulting in inflammation/swelling of the entire area and affecting neighbouring areas after barely 5 minutes of walking, making it impossible to walk after.