Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 12:59 PM

Resin - taking time out to help people is a good thing to do and is cool. Your pain management solutions are helpful to people. Even if it is just helpful to you to de-stress whilst writing about something you are interested in, you should still do it!
I didn't find anything offensive, just interesting.

Keep up the good work, my friend. Take Care.

Grover
Old 10-20-2009, 01:04 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover Sativa View Post
Resin - taking time out to help people is a good thing to do and is cool. Your pain management solutions are helpful to people. Even if it is just helpful to you to de-stress whilst writing about something you are interested in, you should still do it!
I didn't find anything offensive, just interesting.

Keep up the good work, my friend. Take Care.

Grover
That's Exactly What I Meant
Nice One Grover Sativa
Joe
Old 10-20-2009, 06:16 PM
Billy Liar

I found this thread very informative and a good read also,
and the Mrs who has heel pain that doctor has diagnosed as "policemans Heel" (very Funny Name) has found the exercises very helpful
keep it up RB
peace
BL
Old 10-23-2009, 10:51 AM

Thumbs up rb; Insecurity ; Don't Upset Yourself, You're Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by resinbud View Post
Thanks for the encouraging comments concerning my medical thread. JKP, I would have written you privately, but was unable do to your set up on this site. It was not my intension to overstep boundries on this site, only to offer help. After reading the guide lines sent to me by administration for pictures illustrating charcot foot, I have decided that my thread is not appropriate and therefore will be discontinued. Glad it was of help but only will continue if Shanti, and Administration approves. If you want me to continue notify him or administration if you would like to read Pain Management Solutions in the future. peace, resinbud
Hi rb ( You Can P.M Me After Putting In A Friend Request ).
Did You Actually Overstep The Boundaries You Mention , Or Have You Assumed That You Have ? ( When In Doubt , Ask ).
I Did Make A Enquiry On Your Behalf , And Although I Did'nt Get A Direct Response To Your Concerns, I Did Get Some Re- Assurance That MNS Forums Are Ticking Along Nicely, And The " Team Spirit " , And Co-Operation Amongst Members Is Tip Top.
I've Been Critiqued And Singled Out Now For Longer Than I Can Remember ,
When Asking A Senior Member About My Insecurity , Or My Posts ,
Almost Always , The Response Is " You Cannot Please Everyone All The Time "
Do Stick Around ; I'd Like To Talk To You About Assymmetrical Pain Sometime
Respect
Joe
Old 10-23-2009, 05:42 PM

dude you have been such a blessing in my life and the help you've provided over pm and through threads like this has been nothing but great...i personally see no problem with your thread and i am pretty sure others don't either...you've placed it in the patients forum so its in the right spot for those of us who use cannabis strictly for medical purposes and enjoy your insight both in terms of human anatomy and plant insights...i hope that Shanti and admini keep this thread going...you are truly a great person brother
Old 10-26-2009, 03:07 AM
jaybutta

Well done, resinbud...well done indeed...keep up the good work, my friend...jay
Old 10-26-2009, 03:09 AM
JessE

Quote:
I don't really know what happened the night this all happened to me concerning my medical Charcot pictures downloaded on this site. I was picking out a few pictures for my gallery, and then all of a sudden the rules and regulations popped out in front of me. When this happened I couldn't get into my gallery or anyone elses on this site. My gallery was all white without any pictures visible for me to see or download. I was absolutely freaking out, and thought I was banned from this site from a couple feet pictures showing the charcot foot from one of my patients. I know there has been a member or two in the past who put up many, many pictures of CRAP for all to see. Pictures of trailors, Beer cans, old sheds in fields etc, etc. I assure you I will never put pictures up of nonsence for all to view. This person was banned from this site, and is now only a guest. I did not want to put myself in his situation so I erased all the feet pictures immediately, and I figured that I might end up with the same fate as the one spoken about above. I will continue with the medical thread, and I will accept pm's if I am needed in the future. Thankyou JKP, for your friendship and concern. Thankyou Grover Sativa for your interest. Thankyou Billy Liar, and I am happy your wife made use of the foot exercises. Curious 101 I am happy I was a blessing for you with my thread and follow ups with your condition. I know that it is very hard to control pain with the human anatomy, and it feels good to know that I am helping anyone on this site in time of need with pain management. If I don't know the subject matter I will never lie and say I do when I don't anytime in the future. God Bless, resinbud
Laughed my ass off resin brother .
Old 10-26-2009, 10:21 AM

Wink Assumptions Are The Mother Of All F-Up's !!

Anytime rb
Good To See You Back
Joe
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HospitalBible-HighlyReccomendedBook.jpg (98.9 KB, 9 views)
Old 10-27-2009, 09:28 PM

Quote:
I don't really know what happened the night this all happened to me concerning my medical Charcot pictures downloaded on this site. I was picking out a few pictures for my gallery, and then all of a sudden the rules and regulations popped out in front of me. When this happened I couldn't get into my gallery or anyone elses on this site. My gallery was all white without any pictures visible for me to see or download. I was absolutely freaking out, and thought I was banned from this site from a couple feet pictures showing the charcot foot from one of my patients. I know there has been a member or two in the past who put up many, many pictures of CRAP for all to see. Pictures of trailors, Beer cans, old sheds in fields etc, etc. I assure you I will never put pictures up of nonsence for all to view. This person was banned from this site, and is now only a guest. I did not want to put myself in his situation so I erased all the feet pictures immediately, and I figured that I might end up with the same fate as the one spoken about above. I will continue with the medical thread, and I will accept pm's if I am needed in the future. Thankyou JKP, for your friendship and concern. Thankyou Grover Sativa for your interest. Thankyou Billy Liar, and I am happy your wife made use of the foot exercises. Curious 101 I am happy I was a blessing for you with my thread and follow ups with your condition. I know that it is very hard to control pain with the human anatomy, and it feels good to know that I am helping anyone on this site in time of need with pain management. If I don't know the subject matter I will never lie and say I do when I don't anytime in the future. God Bless, resinbud
I too laughed pretty hard when I read this. Funny stuff!
Old 07-31-2010, 12:32 AM

Default hi

Hey Resinbud,

Read thru the thread as I said I would. Thank you for your efforts here. They are greatly appreciated by me, and I can see by others. Thank You kind sir..Ns

"How would you like to feel like a mushroom?"
Kept in the dark, and fed Shit all day?

The past no longer dictates me to the future. Everyday is a new day, and what is made of it is my choice.