MNS Forums

MNS Forums (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/)
-   9. Patients forum (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/9-patients-forum/)
-   -   Is marijuana breaking the mind programming? (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/9-patients-forum/16106-marijuana-breaking-mind-programming.html)

tkadm30 09-12-2017 03:44 PM

Is marijuana breaking the mind programming?

What is the social neuropolitics of climate change? And is our governments thinking we are too stupid to understand the social neuropolitics of climate change? Forced education means to have your mind and psychological behavior into a programmed order. The use of force to brainwash our free thinking with neuropolitics and prescription drugs to permanently alter the way we behave in this world is known as mind programming.

My question: how can marijuana smoking switch off the mind programming or liberate someone from deep mental oppression and tyranny?

PlantManBee 09-12-2017 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkadm30 (Post 227221)

My question: how can marijuana smoking switch off the mind programming or liberate someone from deep mental oppression and tyranny?

it might help, but after frequenting a fungi oriented site for a while, I came to the conclusion that it is unlikely. I expected Peace and Love and witnessed WAY more xenophobic hate filled rhetoric than I could stomach.

Growstone 09-12-2017 08:54 PM

It's not as toxic socially..

tkadm30 09-12-2017 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlantManBee (Post 227222)
it might help, but after frequenting a fungi oriented site for a while, I came to the conclusion that it is unlikely. I expected Peace and Love and witnessed WAY more xenophobic hate filled rhetoric than I could stomach.

Peace and True Love only can come forward if we unlock our mind from the tyranny and oppression of GLOBALIZATION. I think humanity should declare its independence from globalists and people seeking to establish a global government. Cannabis sativa is the only plant which can unite people of this world into True Love and Peace by producing Oxytocin releases in the brain. A lack of Oxytocin can increase xenophobic behavior.

wisp 09-13-2017 03:05 PM

Depends what you believe globalisation is!

Education should be done on a scientific evidence based way not like in those religious schools that do as you explain "everything is a conspiracy cause gawd".
And evidence would suggest GW is a fact we have to deal with.
Even if it's a conspiracy what's wrong with making life more energy efficient? How about the pollution in cities, should we leave earth worsening with every generation?

I used to believe conspiracies, thankfully Alex jones woke me up to how sad he was/is

PlantManBee 09-13-2017 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkadm30 (Post 227228)
Peace and True Love only can come forward if we unlock our mind from the tyranny and oppression of GLOBALIZATION. I think humanity should declare its independence from globalists and people seeking to establish a global government. Cannabis sativa is the only plant which can unite people of this world into True Love and Peace by producing Oxytocin releases in the brain. A lack of Oxytocin can increase xenophobic behavior.

Oxytocin is far more diverse than you indicate. There are other hormones that interact with it and shape its effect. ;)

PlantManBee 09-13-2017 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wisp (Post 227237)
Education should be done on a scientific evidence based way

I can't agree that science will solve our problems. In fact, it's often used to justify bad shit. It is MARGINALLY superior to religion, but that isn't saying much.

We are hairless apes with guns and money. We have a long way to go in obtaining justice, fairness, or even just survival past the next 50 years.

Weed is a better way than the death drug Alcohol IMhO.

deran 09-13-2017 06:45 PM

seeing many new legal patients around me, who are totally new to the whole plant, despite the usual yellow press news, ive seen that the plant alone and its legality wont change much, as its up to the individual to "do work" .. the plant is just opening new views and by that maybe also some motivation too, but its a learning curve like many stuff in life and its a pitty that they have to start that late with "de-programming" compared to most of us in this forums here .. but better late than never, aint it :D

wisp 09-13-2017 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlantManBee (Post 227240)
I can't agree that science will solve our problems. In fact, it's often used to justify bad shit. It is MARGINALLY superior to religion, but that isn't saying much.

We are hairless apes with guns and money. We have a long way to go in obtaining justice, fairness, or even just survival past the next 50 years.

Weed is a better way than the death drug Alcohol IMhO.

I was just on about education, not actual practice,
Just because nukes blow people up does not mean we should never understand it.

I'm British bro, so just an ape, no guns :eek:

Peace
W

tkadm30 09-14-2017 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wisp (Post 227237)
Depends what you believe globalisation is!

Globalization is the doom of humanity if we don't do anything to protect our independence and liberty from the neuropolitics of man-made
climate change and terrorism.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wisp
I used to believe conspiracies, thankfully Alex jones woke me up to how sad he was/is

I used to believe in mainstream media, thankfully cannabis woke me up! :)

wisp 09-14-2017 12:00 PM

Yeah. Tv will do that to your brain

What is so bad about globalisation?
Without it Shantibaba and Mr nice would have been doomed years ago.

We are humans on earth just about to explore new worlds, we are better than politics and we should be able make our own view by reviewing the evidence from both sides.
Something conspiracy web site's lack is evidence.
Most are self sourced stories

tkadm30 09-14-2017 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wisp (Post 227261)
What is so bad about globalisation?

It creates deep inequalities in our economical system and ultimately leads to systemic poverty and complex social issues like getting employment, affordable housing, and the generalized increase of food prices. In addition globalization is a pretext to declare unilateral wars on independent nations seeking to balance their economy using their own goods and monetary system. I think we dont need a global economical authority to manage the money of independent nations. Shantibaba and Mr nice could survive without globalization, it just depends whether your business is seeking to maximize profits or willing to reduce its profits margins to become a fair-trade company.

wisp 09-14-2017 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkadm30 (Post 227267)
It creates deep inequalities in our economical system and ultimately leads to systemic poverty and complex social issues like getting employment, affordable housing, and the generalized increase of food prices. In addition globalization is a pretext to declare unilateral wars on independent nations seeking to balance their economy using their own goods and monetary system. I think we dont need a global economical authority to manage the money of independent nations. Shantibaba and Mr nice could survive without globalization, it just depends whether your business is seeking to maximize profits or willing to reduce its profits margins to become a fair-trade company.

Over population?

Why shouldn't people be allowed to move to better themselves?
Within the next 10 years, most jobs will be automated, WTF then?

I'm guessing your American right?
A family of immigrants at some point.

Globalisation means more than someone in control it's about uniformity and efficiency.

If you want to trade with someone you first need to agree that all items will be compatible

Do you think being an isolated country will help inequality?

tkadm30 09-14-2017 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wisp
Globalisation means more than someone in control it's about uniformity and efficiency.

I think of globalization as a scheme to trap humanity into feudalism and slavery.

If you're a humanist owning a company, you will never want to sacrifice jobs for a machine.

If you're a globalist, you'll want to maximize profits and outsource your jobs in order to increase your profits. Its all about the money and nothing about fair-trade.

This unilateral mindset is only profitable to wealthy people. The poors do not profit from globalization and never will. :(

wisp 09-15-2017 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkadm30 (Post 227271)
I think of globalization as a scheme to trap humanity into feudalism and slavery.

If you're a humanist owning a company, you will never want to sacrifice jobs for a machine.

If you're a globalist, you'll want to maximize profits and outsource your jobs in order to increase your profits. Its all about the money and nothing about fair-trade.

This unilateral mindset is only profitable to wealthy people. The poors do not profit from globalization and never will. :(

The market is a nasty place. Has no space for personal views because of competition

bluntmassa 09-18-2017 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkadm30 (Post 227228)

If we didn't have borders and people all over the world had the same opportunity, I think we would see more peace and love. ;)

Northcliffe rose 09-18-2017 10:31 PM

B
Quote:

Mr nice is a GLOBALIST SITE.
Those who participate are in effect globalist.
Yet you appear as nothing but a cheap muck raking chump.
tkdam.

Explain neuropolitic please, you bargain bin pseudo-intellectual.

Is it just last night's chat topic at one of your Trump Youth rallies? Your latest catchy phrase of the day?

I am surprised your consenting adult allows you to use the computer unsurpervised.

Please stop saying that EW and terrorism are just fake, non events, conducted to fool the gereral populace.
All you would need is a geographry quiz, to achieve that.

What are you doing here??

Surely reddit of pinetrest has a population of like minded haters for you to rouse.

Don't think that the majority of members on this site are Good Ol Boys.

Northcliffe rose 09-18-2017 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkadm30 (Post 227258)
Globalization is the doom of humanity if we don't do anything to protect our independence and liberty from the neuropolitics of man-made
climate change and terrorism.
:)

You are just a stooge.

A Cat's paw.

Dogma regurgitator.

Poison.

The Globalist v Liberty argument is nothing but a grubby little spasm of your nation's sad domestic politic.
Try airing your dirty laundry in private.

Northcliffe rose 09-18-2017 11:10 PM

Quote:

:(

Globalist v Humanist.
Bad v good.
With us or against us.

What a simple world you dream of.

Northcliffe rose 09-19-2017 12:21 AM

Quote:

:(

USA formulated and controls the IMF for its own(USA) benefit.

USA formulated, controls, and ignores the UN ( through security council veto)

USA backed dictators like Suharto, Marcos and Allande, to murder democratically elected government, so they could suppress workers rights n living conditions.
They were not humanists.
Just blood sucking capatilistic dogs.
You are the beneficiary of a rent farming scheme that rapes humanity for your domestic purpose.
USA continues to destabilize the world, thanks to its use of American exemptionism, expecting other nations to respect international law, yet holding itself and its citizenry as Special or Exceptional.

Your head is up your own Arse here. That is why you can't see.

bluntmassa 09-19-2017 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northcliffe rose (Post 227302)
Globalist v Humanist.
Bad v good.
With us or against us.

What a simple world you dream of.

Certainly sounds like he watches entirely way too much of Alex Jones he's the one who says globalists meanwhile the rest blame Jews. Lol, sure we do have problems with big corporations and all but they are blood sucking crony capitalists of course our own government is guilty of fascism. If your government goes out to give our corporations a better deal that is fascism of course we help our allies too so nobody cares.

War is all about money from the War On Drugs to the War On Terror our government leaders and corporations have made trillions upon trillions of dollars while the tax paying Americans get fucked and our soldiers more so. They ain't protecting our freedom in the Middle East Bush and Obama shit on our constitution with the Patriot Act.

I'm glad Hillary lost I just hope Trump will tear up the Patriot Act and give us our constitutional rights back. Of course he hasn't done much yet but Hillary Clinton was guaranteed to fuck us. Lol

musashi 09-19-2017 11:08 PM

Wow! Where's the moderator? This crap erodes the credibility of this site. I take some time away to grow da kine "peace and love," and then come back to find pseudo-intellectuals who can't even spell the topics they propose and posers who pretend to be political experts distorting the purpose of this site. Everyone hyperventillating about stuff with no true understanding or depth. Are you growers or just wankers who mistakenly stumbled onto the wrong site?? What happened to this grow friendly site where we talked about cannabis and its benefit to mankind? There are lots of places on the web to spin your fake topics and even more places to talk political idiocy, please go there. So many knowledgable growers no longer visit this site because of this crap. Get the f* out already.

Aloha
M

Northcliffe rose 09-20-2017 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musashi (Post 227321)
Wow! Where's the moderator? This crap erodes the credibility of this site. I take some time away to grow da kine "peace and love," and then come back to find pseudo-intellectuals who can't even spell the topics they propose and posers who pretend to be political experts distorting the purpose of this site. Everyone hyperventillating about stuff with no true understanding or depth. Are you growers or just wankers who mistakenly stumbled onto the wrong site?? What happened to this grow friendly site where we talked about cannabis and its benefit to mankind? There are lots of places on the web to spin your fake topics and even more places to talk political idiocy, please go there. So many knowledgable growers no longer visit this site because of this crap. Get the f* out already.

Aloha
M

Did OP want to discuss mull as an entheogenic, or he just wanted to peddle his politics?
What was the purpose of the thread originally?

bluntmassa 09-20-2017 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northcliffe rose (Post 227325)
Did OP want to discuss mull as an entheogenic, or he just wanted to peddle his politics?
What was the purpose of the thread originally?

Seems the point of the thread was conspiracy theories. Lol, must have been asking if marijuana makes you paranoid. Seems that piece of propaganda might just be true. :D

Growstone 09-20-2017 08:21 PM

You should see the other thread, harmful to young brains...
bluntmassa, that's how propagander works. Mix 90% lies with 10% truth and you fuck with people's heads..

PlantManBee 09-20-2017 09:44 PM

LOL, I'm vaping Mr. Nice... I don't care if he thinks the moon is made of cheese. ;)

Mushi...quit pickking on uss bed speelers!

tkadm30 09-20-2017 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluntmassa (Post 227297)
If we didn't have borders and people all over the world had the same opportunity, I think we would see more peace and love. ;)

I agree my friend... :)

If people would not be so stubborn in accepting the neuro-narratives of globalization, we could move forward toward peace, love, and unity. But since we are free to think globalization is a good thing for humanity, people are turning into hate and poor critical thinking skills for coping with the depopulation agenda being pushed on us.

tkadm30 09-20-2017 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northcliffe rose (Post 227299)
B

Mr nice is a GLOBALIST SITE.
Those who participate are in effect globalist.
Yet you appear as nothing but a cheap muck raking chump.
tkdam.

Explain neuropolitic please, you bargain bin pseudo-intellectual.

Is it just last night's chat topic at one of your Trump Youth rallies? Your latest catchy phrase of the day?

I am surprised your consenting adult allows you to use the computer unsurpervised.

Please stop saying that EW and terrorism are just fake, non events, conducted to fool the gereral populace.
All you would need is a geographry quiz, to achieve that.

What are you doing here??

Surely reddit of pinetrest has a population of like minded haters for you to rouse.

Don't think that the majority of members on this site are Good Ol Boys.

Hi Northcliff rose,

What the fuck are you smoking? Weed is supposed to reduce hate and help you in your ability to find the truth. I won't explain to you what is neuropolitics because I expect that you have the capacity to find it yourself. Did you never went to school or never take a philosophy course? Are you a natural hater or take fun at shooting blindly anyone who disagree with your ideas? Anyway, your emotional rants are evidences that I'm overloading your cognitive abilities to think like an adult. Perhaps you have smoked too much of it or you lack serious social skills... Is this how the mind-programming works for you? By acting like a 15 years old kid who just cannot accept the truth ?

musashi 09-20-2017 11:37 PM

@PMB
Thanks for the reminder and grounding braddah!
Sesquipedalian rubbish, bah!

Cool runnin
M

Northcliffe rose 09-21-2017 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkadm30 (Post 227338)
I agree my friend... :)

If people would not be so stubborn in accepting the neuro-narratives of globalization, we could move forward toward peace, love, and unity. But since we are free to think globalization is a good thing for humanity, people are turning into hate and poor critical thinking skills for coping with the depopulation agenda being pushed on us.

Whose depopulation agenda?

UN agenda#21/2030.
The One World Government's plan to remove 90+% of humanity by 2030.
Is that the depopulation agenda being pushed onto us?

Maybe your mind is a little too open!

You realize this is a cannabis breeders' site.

Not a Eugenics site,
for broken mouthed yokelry.

You will get more traction on an Alt Reich site, I'm sure.

tkadm30 09-21-2017 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northcliffe rose (Post 227343)
UN agenda#21/2030.
The One World Government's plan to remove 90+% of humanity by 2030.

You seem quite well informed, congratulations...

Do you agree that this is not a conspiracy and a very real plan developed by globalization elites? Do you believe everything mainstream media claims without questioning its validity, including things like terrorism and climate change ? Marijuana is supposed to drift lucidity into positive thinking, not the opposite. I try to find positive value in my search of the TRUTH. Still, the polarisation of freethinking is evidence that the globalization/propaganda machine is alive and well. I thought marijuana smoking purpose was to emancipate from the elites brainwashing, but obviously it does not seem to work for you.

Northcliffe rose 09-21-2017 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkadm30 (Post 227353)

Do you agree that this is not a conspiracy and a very real plan developed by globalization elites? Do you believe everything mainstream media claims without questioning its validity, including things like terrorism and climate change ? Marijuana is supposed to drift lucidity into positive thinking, not the opposite. I try to find positive value in my search of the TRUTH. Still, the polarisation of freethinking is evidence that the globalization/propaganda machine is alive and well. I thought marijuana smoking purpose was to emancipate from the elites brainwashing, but obviously it does not seem to work for you.

I don't accept your paranoid delusion.

You never produce facts.
You are a cheap muck peddler.
You are not enlightened, just disturbed, it seems.

tkadm30 09-21-2017 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northcliffe rose (Post 227355)

I don't accept your paranoid delusion.

Sorry, Agenda 21 is not a paranoid delusion nor is the social neuropolitics of globalization. Please accept the harsh reality that the world is not free of tyranny and that globalization purpose is to enslave humanity into a
oppressive dictatorship.

Northcliffe rose 09-21-2017 10:06 AM

Please go find a site that processes your domestic political themes.

Do you want to speak about cannabis as an entheogen?

Cacao beans n mull go hard under a full moon.
Best to fast fully at least 40 hours before the meditation.Try to carb fast as long as you can(days) before that.

The CaNNation is global, mate.

Northcliffe rose 09-21-2017 11:14 AM

Rose oil is a great meditation aid, sage brush if you can find it, frankincense is good, also.

Don't forget to drink lots of water in the fast.
Not juice with calories, or tea n coffee with caffeine though.

You want to really get hold of your sub conscious, to understand yourself, try some bi-neural beat that will keep your BWs between 4-7hz.

madana mohana murari

musashi 09-21-2017 12:06 PM

Neroli comes to mind. Some good Native American herbs like Osha and Doza for immune system fortification before, during and after ceremony. Good antiviral, antimicrobial properties. Melaleuca and Oregano possess these properties as well. Sage as always for purification.

Cool runnin
M

bluntmassa 09-21-2017 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkadm30 (Post 227353)

The biggest problem with Agenda 21 is how? Sure a nuclear war with North Korea could spill out to an all out nuclear war with USA, Russia, China, NATO, India, Pakistan, Israel, Saudi Arabia probably more countries with nukes. Yeah the could wipe out most everyone who isn't invited into a bunker I doubt I could survive a 20 year nuclear winter. I just hope they have zombies. :D

But they do that majority of our wildlife will die as well but they can probably clone a few deer, bear, honey bees and plankton. But how could we ever stop WW3? They can do it figure majority of Americans want out of Afghanistan at least everyone I know but even Trump is following Bush and Obama's footsteps.

The way I see it we are all going to die just a matter of when I'm not too scared of dieing I've come to terms with the fact I won't live forever.

I also remember something about that Agenda 21 they had an agenda sooner but they moved up the time pretty good. Not sure why they would be scared of us they will be safe in their bunkers while we all die and have nobody to fight because they are going to be hidden underground.

Not much can be done if they choose to depopulate us they have weaponized bird flu and all Russia even had a rage virus back in the 80's possibly works better these days. Those I could survive since I'm in the mountains not many people. But no need to lose sleep over possibilities I can get in a car accident and die today, I could even be killed by a mountain lion or bear though I think I will win I never leave home without a knife and gun.

Also they need us still until robots can actually take our jobs they are stuck with us. :D

musashi 09-21-2017 12:41 PM

For da kine music, Anugama- Healing or Nawang Khechog- Tibetan Meditation. Both are dated but excellent imo. Of course my all time favorite tripping album is Ravi Shankar- East Meets West. No finer piece of music, these guys (Rampal, Menuhin) along with Ravi levitate!! Alas, no CD available but found an LP archive where I was able to download a better vinyl recording and replace my well-worn vinyl. Just add intention, ganja, psylocin, or aiya. Be well brothers and sisters.

Aloha nui
M

Northcliffe rose 09-21-2017 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musashi (Post 227362)
Just add intention, ganja, psylocin, or aiya. Be well brothers and sisters.

Aloha nui
M

Do you have to grow your own mushrooms? Or are you lucky enough to pick them wild

musashi 09-21-2017 03:57 PM

Both. Early morning foraging in moist pastures, fog and mist, sun warming. I prefer this method over petri dish; waking up in a magical way... Easy enough to grow off season- fishtank, agar, spore print.
How about yourself? Big country over there eh?

Aloha
M