MNS Forums

MNS Forums (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/)
-   9. Patients forum (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/9-patients-forum/)
-   -   Is marijuana breaking the mind programming? (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/9-patients-forum/16106-marijuana-breaking-mind-programming.html)

bluntmassa 09-21-2017 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northcliffe rose (Post 227364)
Do you have to grow your own mushrooms? Or are you lucky enough to pick them wild

In the north east you are better off growing cubensis we do have wild shrooms but they are weak. But the north west gets the most potent shrooms known to mankind 1 gram is like an eighth of cubes you can grow them though I'm going to be getting them spores for sure be perfect for making them chocolates and shit and I know plenty of people who love to nickle and dime at festivals.

Northcliffe rose 09-21-2017 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musashi (Post 227365)
Both. Early morning foraging in moist pastures, fog and mist, sun warming. I prefer this method over petri dish; waking up in a magical way... Easy enough to grow off season- fishtank, agar, spore print.
How about yourself? Big country over there eh?

Aloha
M

It is a bit dry where I live.
We have only one wild patch, that was brought down from Bali, I think.
I have been lucky enough to pick some beautiful gold top/bronze bullets and some blue meanies on the east coast though.
Cheers.

PlantManBee 09-21-2017 08:58 PM

Mushies. .. Around here cubes are a pretty easy find. I also found some Gymnopilus recently and am personally doing my damnedest to introduce both Psilocybe mexicana and P. galindoii. :D

musashi 09-21-2017 10:08 PM

Watchin' the sunset last night and breathing the ocean air...
Really, aside from all the stories we tell ourselves and others, it's an absolutely, incredibly awesome and beautiful world we live in if I, you, we want it to be.

Shaka
M

None but ourselves can free our minds
~ Bob Marley

Northcliffe rose 09-22-2017 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluntmassa (Post 227361)
The biggest problem with Agenda 21 is how?

Also they need us still until robots can actually take our jobs they are stuck with us. :D

They won't need robots to produce without punters to consume.

The world is a pyramid scheme, where the weak are meat for the strong to eat.
Why would they kill the customer/slave/whore class?
Useless-eaters is just a survivalist's fantasy.

We are not going anywhere just yet, I don't think, blunt.
Business wants live sheep to shear, not dead ones.

tkadm30 09-22-2017 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northcliffe rose (Post 227374)
The world is a pyramid scheme, where the weak are meat for the strong to eat.

I do not accept your paranoid delusions.

Every human on Earth is equal regardless of his wealth. This kind of propaganda is evidence the globalization machine has made you lose your love of humanity for hate. Only a minority of fools thinks like you of their supposed superiority. You should travel more. You might find that we're all victims of oppression and tyranny driven by hate and xenophobia. Reduce your hate my friend. This is what marijuana smoking teached me.

One Love!

Northcliffe rose 09-22-2017 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkadm30 (Post 227385)
I do not accept your paranoid delusions.

Every human on Earth is equal regardless of his wealth. This kind of propaganda is evidence the globalization machine has made you lose your love of humanity for hate. Only a minority of fools thinks like you of their supposed superiority. You should travel more. You might find that we're all victims of oppression and tyranny driven by hate and xenophobia. Reduce your hate my friend. This is what marijuana smoking teached me.

One Love!

Cheap trick.

Northcliffe rose 09-22-2017 10:31 PM

You never brought facts, just paranoid fear mongering.
You run trashy nazi themes, and decry globalism because of its effect on your national system.
You are shit scared of being classified a "useless eater" @UN#21
And claim that globalism is an 'elitist plot to remove your liberty, and enslave humanity under a harsh dictatorship.
( Before or after we are all destroyed under UN#21????? your delusions are conflicting here.)

You want to call me out as a Capatilist, a propaganda spreader?

Tricks are for kids.

I don't hate humanity, nor do I hate you, tkdam.

I think you have been radicalized, and as a zealot, you are no less dangerous than an Islamist moujahed.

That is my motivation.

Don't preach to me about your One Love, I have read your earlier words.

You stand for nothing, it seems.
Just a pawn.

tkadm30 09-23-2017 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northcliffe rose (Post 227374)
Why would they kill the customer/slave/whore class?

Please stop the offensive rants bro. I know you're ultimately a hater. No matter how many insults you can posts. You're a shame for marijuana loving people. Most people are aware that globalization is wrong, one way or another. This is not about nationalism, but about independence, freedom, and liberty. I suggest you drop your anger and hate towards us.

wisp 09-23-2017 09:41 AM

Dude are you an Alex jones fan?