Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2017, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northcliffe rose View Post
UN agenda#21/2030.
The One World Government's plan to remove 90+% of humanity by 2030.
You seem quite well informed, congratulations...

Do you agree that this is not a conspiracy and a very real plan developed by globalization elites? Do you believe everything mainstream media claims without questioning its validity, including things like terrorism and climate change ? Marijuana is supposed to drift lucidity into positive thinking, not the opposite. I try to find positive value in my search of the TRUTH. Still, the polarisation of freethinking is evidence that the globalization/propaganda machine is alive and well. I thought marijuana smoking purpose was to emancipate from the elites brainwashing, but obviously it does not seem to work for you.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkadm30 View Post

Do you agree that this is not a conspiracy and a very real plan developed by globalization elites? Do you believe everything mainstream media claims without questioning its validity, including things like terrorism and climate change ? Marijuana is supposed to drift lucidity into positive thinking, not the opposite. I try to find positive value in my search of the TRUTH. Still, the polarisation of freethinking is evidence that the globalization/propaganda machine is alive and well. I thought marijuana smoking purpose was to emancipate from the elites brainwashing, but obviously it does not seem to work for you.

I don't accept your paranoid delusion.

You never produce facts.
You are a cheap muck peddler.
You are not enlightened, just disturbed, it seems.

Last edited by Northcliffe rose; 09-21-2017 at 10:01 AM.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northcliffe rose View Post

I don't accept your paranoid delusion.
Sorry, Agenda 21 is not a paranoid delusion nor is the social neuropolitics of globalization. Please accept the harsh reality that the world is not free of tyranny and that globalization purpose is to enslave humanity into a
oppressive dictatorship.
Old 09-21-2017, 10:06 AM

Please go find a site that processes your domestic political themes.

Do you want to speak about cannabis as an entheogen?

Cacao beans n mull go hard under a full moon.
Best to fast fully at least 40 hours before the meditation.Try to carb fast as long as you can(days) before that.

The CaNNation is global, mate.

Last edited by Northcliffe rose; 09-21-2017 at 11:04 AM.
Old 09-21-2017, 11:14 AM

Rose oil is a great meditation aid, sage brush if you can find it, frankincense is good, also.

Don't forget to drink lots of water in the fast.
Not juice with calories, or tea n coffee with caffeine though.

You want to really get hold of your sub conscious, to understand yourself, try some bi-neural beat that will keep your BWs between 4-7hz.

madana mohana murari

Last edited by Northcliffe rose; 09-21-2017 at 12:14 PM.
Old 09-21-2017, 12:06 PM

Neroli comes to mind. Some good Native American herbs like Osha and Doza for immune system fortification before, during and after ceremony. Good antiviral, antimicrobial properties. Melaleuca and Oregano possess these properties as well. Sage as always for purification.

Cool runnin
M
Old 09-21-2017, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkadm30 View Post

The biggest problem with Agenda 21 is how? Sure a nuclear war with North Korea could spill out to an all out nuclear war with USA, Russia, China, NATO, India, Pakistan, Israel, Saudi Arabia probably more countries with nukes. Yeah the could wipe out most everyone who isn't invited into a bunker I doubt I could survive a 20 year nuclear winter. I just hope they have zombies.

But they do that majority of our wildlife will die as well but they can probably clone a few deer, bear, honey bees and plankton. But how could we ever stop WW3? They can do it figure majority of Americans want out of Afghanistan at least everyone I know but even Trump is following Bush and Obama's footsteps.

The way I see it we are all going to die just a matter of when I'm not too scared of dieing I've come to terms with the fact I won't live forever.

I also remember something about that Agenda 21 they had an agenda sooner but they moved up the time pretty good. Not sure why they would be scared of us they will be safe in their bunkers while we all die and have nobody to fight because they are going to be hidden underground.

Not much can be done if they choose to depopulate us they have weaponized bird flu and all Russia even had a rage virus back in the 80's possibly works better these days. Those I could survive since I'm in the mountains not many people. But no need to lose sleep over possibilities I can get in a car accident and die today, I could even be killed by a mountain lion or bear though I think I will win I never leave home without a knife and gun.

Also they need us still until robots can actually take our jobs they are stuck with us.

Last edited by bluntmassa; 09-21-2017 at 12:31 PM.
Old 09-21-2017, 12:41 PM

For da kine music, Anugama- Healing or Nawang Khechog- Tibetan Meditation. Both are dated but excellent imo. Of course my all time favorite tripping album is Ravi Shankar- East Meets West. No finer piece of music, these guys (Rampal, Menuhin) along with Ravi levitate!! Alas, no CD available but found an LP archive where I was able to download a better vinyl recording and replace my well-worn vinyl. Just add intention, ganja, psylocin, or aiya. Be well brothers and sisters.

Aloha nui
M

Last edited by musashi; 09-21-2017 at 12:46 PM.
Old 09-21-2017, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musashi View Post
Just add intention, ganja, psylocin, or aiya. Be well brothers and sisters.

Aloha nui
M
Do you have to grow your own mushrooms? Or are you lucky enough to pick them wild
Old 09-21-2017, 03:57 PM

Both. Early morning foraging in moist pastures, fog and mist, sun warming. I prefer this method over petri dish; waking up in a magical way... Easy enough to grow off season- fishtank, agar, spore print.
How about yourself? Big country over there eh?

Aloha
M