LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2017, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northcliffe rose View Post
Globalist v Humanist.
Bad v good.
With us or against us.

What a simple world you dream of.
Certainly sounds like he watches entirely way too much of Alex Jones he's the one who says globalists meanwhile the rest blame Jews. Lol, sure we do have problems with big corporations and all but they are blood sucking crony capitalists of course our own government is guilty of fascism. If your government goes out to give our corporations a better deal that is fascism of course we help our allies too so nobody cares.

War is all about money from the War On Drugs to the War On Terror our government leaders and corporations have made trillions upon trillions of dollars while the tax paying Americans get fucked and our soldiers more so. They ain't protecting our freedom in the Middle East Bush and Obama shit on our constitution with the Patriot Act.

I'm glad Hillary lost I just hope Trump will tear up the Patriot Act and give us our constitutional rights back. Of course he hasn't done much yet but Hillary Clinton was guaranteed to fuck us. Lol
Old 09-19-2017, 11:08 PM

Wow! Where's the moderator? This crap erodes the credibility of this site. I take some time away to grow da kine "peace and love," and then come back to find pseudo-intellectuals who can't even spell the topics they propose and posers who pretend to be political experts distorting the purpose of this site. Everyone hyperventillating about stuff with no true understanding or depth. Are you growers or just wankers who mistakenly stumbled onto the wrong site?? What happened to this grow friendly site where we talked about cannabis and its benefit to mankind? There are lots of places on the web to spin your fake topics and even more places to talk political idiocy, please go there. So many knowledgable growers no longer visit this site because of this crap. Get the f* out already.

Aloha
M
Old 09-20-2017, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musashi View Post
Wow! Where's the moderator? This crap erodes the credibility of this site. I take some time away to grow da kine "peace and love," and then come back to find pseudo-intellectuals who can't even spell the topics they propose and posers who pretend to be political experts distorting the purpose of this site. Everyone hyperventillating about stuff with no true understanding or depth. Are you growers or just wankers who mistakenly stumbled onto the wrong site?? What happened to this grow friendly site where we talked about cannabis and its benefit to mankind? There are lots of places on the web to spin your fake topics and even more places to talk political idiocy, please go there. So many knowledgable growers no longer visit this site because of this crap. Get the f* out already.

Aloha
M

Did OP want to discuss mull as an entheogenic, or he just wanted to peddle his politics?
What was the purpose of the thread originally?
Old 09-20-2017, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Did OP want to discuss mull as an entheogenic, or he just wanted to peddle his politics?
What was the purpose of the thread originally?
Seems the point of the thread was conspiracy theories. Lol, must have been asking if marijuana makes you paranoid. Seems that piece of propaganda might just be true.
Old 09-20-2017, 08:21 PM

You should see the other thread, harmful to young brains...
bluntmassa, that's how propagander works. Mix 90% lies with 10% truth and you fuck with people's heads..
Old 09-20-2017, 09:44 PM

LOL, I'm vaping Mr. Nice... I don't care if he thinks the moon is made of cheese.

Mushi...quit pickking on uss bed speelers!
Old 09-20-2017, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluntmassa View Post
If we didn't have borders and people all over the world had the same opportunity, I think we would see more peace and love.
I agree my friend...

If people would not be so stubborn in accepting the neuro-narratives of globalization, we could move forward toward peace, love, and unity. But since we are free to think globalization is a good thing for humanity, people are turning into hate and poor critical thinking skills for coping with the depopulation agenda being pushed on us.
Old 09-20-2017, 11:26 PM

Angry

Quote:
B

Mr nice is a GLOBALIST SITE.
Those who participate are in effect globalist.
Yet you appear as nothing but a cheap muck raking chump.
tkdam.

Explain neuropolitic please, you bargain bin pseudo-intellectual.

Is it just last night's chat topic at one of your Trump Youth rallies? Your latest catchy phrase of the day?

I am surprised your consenting adult allows you to use the computer unsurpervised.

Please stop saying that EW and terrorism are just fake, non events, conducted to fool the gereral populace.
All you would need is a geographry quiz, to achieve that.

What are you doing here??

Surely reddit of pinetrest has a population of like minded haters for you to rouse.

Don't think that the majority of members on this site are Good Ol Boys.
Hi Northcliff rose,

What the fuck are you smoking? Weed is supposed to reduce hate and help you in your ability to find the truth. I won't explain to you what is neuropolitics because I expect that you have the capacity to find it yourself. Did you never went to school or never take a philosophy course? Are you a natural hater or take fun at shooting blindly anyone who disagree with your ideas? Anyway, your emotional rants are evidences that I'm overloading your cognitive abilities to think like an adult. Perhaps you have smoked too much of it or you lack serious social skills... Is this how the mind-programming works for you? By acting like a 15 years old kid who just cannot accept the truth ?
Old 09-20-2017, 11:37 PM

@PMB
Thanks for the reminder and grounding braddah!
Sesquipedalian rubbish, bah!

Cool runnin
M
Old 09-21-2017, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkadm30 View Post
I agree my friend...

If people would not be so stubborn in accepting the neuro-narratives of globalization, we could move forward toward peace, love, and unity. But since we are free to think globalization is a good thing for humanity, people are turning into hate and poor critical thinking skills for coping with the depopulation agenda being pushed on us.
Whose depopulation agenda?

UN agenda#21/2030.
The One World Government's plan to remove 90+% of humanity by 2030.
Is that the depopulation agenda being pushed onto us?

Maybe your mind is a little too open!

You realize this is a cannabis breeders' site.

Not a Eugenics site,
for broken mouthed yokelry.

You will get more traction on an Alt Reich site, I'm sure.

Last edited by Northcliffe rose; 09-21-2017 at 05:28 AM.