MNS Forums

MNS Forums (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/)
-   9. Patients forum (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/9-patients-forum/)
-   -   Is marijuana breaking the mind programming? (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/9-patients-forum/16106-marijuana-breaking-mind-programming.html)

wisp 09-14-2017 12:00 PM

Yeah. Tv will do that to your brain

What is so bad about globalisation?
Without it Shantibaba and Mr nice would have been doomed years ago.

We are humans on earth just about to explore new worlds, we are better than politics and we should be able make our own view by reviewing the evidence from both sides.
Something conspiracy web site's lack is evidence.
Most are self sourced stories

tkadm30 09-14-2017 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wisp (Post 227261)
What is so bad about globalisation?

It creates deep inequalities in our economical system and ultimately leads to systemic poverty and complex social issues like getting employment, affordable housing, and the generalized increase of food prices. In addition globalization is a pretext to declare unilateral wars on independent nations seeking to balance their economy using their own goods and monetary system. I think we dont need a global economical authority to manage the money of independent nations. Shantibaba and Mr nice could survive without globalization, it just depends whether your business is seeking to maximize profits or willing to reduce its profits margins to become a fair-trade company.

wisp 09-14-2017 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkadm30 (Post 227267)
It creates deep inequalities in our economical system and ultimately leads to systemic poverty and complex social issues like getting employment, affordable housing, and the generalized increase of food prices. In addition globalization is a pretext to declare unilateral wars on independent nations seeking to balance their economy using their own goods and monetary system. I think we dont need a global economical authority to manage the money of independent nations. Shantibaba and Mr nice could survive without globalization, it just depends whether your business is seeking to maximize profits or willing to reduce its profits margins to become a fair-trade company.

Over population?

Why shouldn't people be allowed to move to better themselves?
Within the next 10 years, most jobs will be automated, WTF then?

I'm guessing your American right?
A family of immigrants at some point.

Globalisation means more than someone in control it's about uniformity and efficiency.

If you want to trade with someone you first need to agree that all items will be compatible

Do you think being an isolated country will help inequality?

tkadm30 09-14-2017 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wisp
Globalisation means more than someone in control it's about uniformity and efficiency.

I think of globalization as a scheme to trap humanity into feudalism and slavery.

If you're a humanist owning a company, you will never want to sacrifice jobs for a machine.

If you're a globalist, you'll want to maximize profits and outsource your jobs in order to increase your profits. Its all about the money and nothing about fair-trade.

This unilateral mindset is only profitable to wealthy people. The poors do not profit from globalization and never will. :(

wisp 09-15-2017 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkadm30 (Post 227271)
I think of globalization as a scheme to trap humanity into feudalism and slavery.

If you're a humanist owning a company, you will never want to sacrifice jobs for a machine.

If you're a globalist, you'll want to maximize profits and outsource your jobs in order to increase your profits. Its all about the money and nothing about fair-trade.

This unilateral mindset is only profitable to wealthy people. The poors do not profit from globalization and never will. :(

The market is a nasty place. Has no space for personal views because of competition

bluntmassa 09-18-2017 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkadm30 (Post 227228)
Peace and True Love only can come forward if we unlock our mind from the tyranny and oppression of GLOBALIZATION. I think humanity should declare its independence from globalists and people seeking to establish a global government. Cannabis sativa is the only plant which can unite people of this world into True Love and Peace by producing Oxytocin releases in the brain. A lack of Oxytocin can increase xenophobic behavior.

If we didn't have borders and people all over the world had the same opportunity, I think we would see more peace and love. ;)

Northcliffe rose 09-18-2017 10:31 PM

B
Quote:

Mr nice is a GLOBALIST SITE.
Those who participate are in effect globalist.
Yet you appear as nothing but a cheap muck raking chump.
tkdam.

Explain neuropolitic please, you bargain bin pseudo-intellectual.

Is it just last night's chat topic at one of your Trump Youth rallies? Your latest catchy phrase of the day?

I am surprised your consenting adult allows you to use the computer unsurpervised.

Please stop saying that EW and terrorism are just fake, non events, conducted to fool the gereral populace.
All you would need is a geographry quiz, to achieve that.

What are you doing here??

Surely reddit of pinetrest has a population of like minded haters for you to rouse.

Don't think that the majority of members on this site are Good Ol Boys.

Northcliffe rose 09-18-2017 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkadm30 (Post 227258)
Globalization is the doom of humanity if we don't do anything to protect our independence and liberty from the neuropolitics of man-made
climate change and terrorism.
:)

You are just a stooge.

A Cat's paw.

Dogma regurgitator.

Poison.

The Globalist v Liberty argument is nothing but a grubby little spasm of your nation's sad domestic politic.
Try airing your dirty laundry in private.

Northcliffe rose 09-18-2017 11:10 PM

Quote:

:(

Globalist v Humanist.
Bad v good.
With us or against us.

What a simple world you dream of.

Northcliffe rose 09-19-2017 12:21 AM

Quote:

:(

USA formulated and controls the IMF for its own(USA) benefit.

USA formulated, controls, and ignores the UN ( through security council veto)

USA backed dictators like Suharto, Marcos and Allande, to murder democratically elected government, so they could suppress workers rights n living conditions.
They were not humanists.
Just blood sucking capatilistic dogs.
You are the beneficiary of a rent farming scheme that rapes humanity for your domestic purpose.
USA continues to destabilize the world, thanks to its use of American exemptionism, expecting other nations to respect international law, yet holding itself and its citizenry as Special or Exceptional.

Your head is up your own Arse here. That is why you can't see.