Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2017, 11:17 AM

Default Cannabis for lucid dreaming therapy?

The role of endocannabinoids in the control of dreams and the subconscious system during dreaming is obscure. Lucid dreaming therapy is the active control of dreams to overcome traumatic events. It is unknown whether endocannabinoid signaling may increase or decrease lucid control of dreams.
Old 06-05-2017, 12:41 PM

In a word- Ayahuasca.

Blessings
M
Old 06-05-2017, 01:34 PM

I've actually heard you dream less when you smoke a lot of weed. Probably true because I don't dream every night.

But I must agree with Musashi Ayahuasca.
Old 06-05-2017, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluntmassa View Post
I've actually heard you dream less when you smoke a lot of weed. Probably true because I don't dream every night.

This probably mean your endocannabinoid levels are low because of the high availability of THC in your blood. By taking breaks of THC, the endocannabinoid system may enhance lucid control of your dreaming experience.
Old 06-06-2017, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkadm30 View Post
This probably mean your endocannabinoid levels are low because of the high availability of THC in your blood. By taking breaks of THC, the endocannabinoid system may enhance lucid control of your dreaming experience.
Yeah, I have noticed you can't smoke weed all day everyday after a while dabs barely get you high and once cutting back I have more dreams and I get high with a lot less weed.

But actually sober you can control your dreams pretty good I read something about lucid dreams back when I didn't smoke weed much. It was something like remind yourself to wake up after a dream and write about it and it just blew my mind I never knew I had so many dreams every night.

But that's all because of DMT pretty much why I don't believe in religion I believe something happens when we die though because that DMT floods your brain when you die and dream. Dreams are definitely interesting one time I was in a war with Alexander The Great and I woke up saying "Greeks are strong!!" my wife made fun of me so hard. Lol, I don't even have any Greek in me to my knowledge. Lol, But in a past life who knows?

I do have more faith in Buddha than Jesus or God the universe is too big for a single God but the connection with the earth on a high dose of shrooms is amazing. I've even tripped with my dog once and she had a great time it was awesome.
Old 06-06-2017, 08:50 AM

Talking

Quote:
Yeah, I have noticed you can't smoke weed all day everyday after a while dabs barely get you high and once cutting back I have more dreams and I get high with a lot less weed.

But actually sober you can control your dreams pretty good I read something about lucid dreams back when I didn't smoke weed much. It was something like remind yourself to wake up after a dream and write about it and it just blew my mind I never knew I had so many dreams every night.

But that's all because of DMT pretty much why I don't believe in religion I believe something happens when we die though because that DMT floods your brain when you die and dream. Dreams are definitely interesting one time I was in a war with Alexander The Great and I woke up saying "Greeks are strong!!" my wife made fun of me so hard. Lol, I don't even have any Greek in me to my knowledge. Lol, But in a past life who knows?

I do have more faith in Buddha than Jesus or God the universe is too big for a single God but the connection with the earth on a high dose of shrooms is amazing. I've even tripped with my dog once and she had a great time it was awesome.
Thanks for sharing, bluntmassa!

Tripping with the endocannabinoid system is actually riveting. I enjoy marijuana smoking in moderation to avoid overloading my endocannabinoid system and allow lucid dreams to occur in my sleep. Being "sober" of marijuana is probably more easier than it sound.

I don't believe in religion neither. I do trip randomly with my dog smoking pot.
Never tried DMT; I don't mess with theses kinds of things since they can potentially damage your brain circuits pretty good unlike marijuana (a safer alternative).

I do like coffee a lot and it doesn't impede my sleep and lucid dreaming experience. Mixing coffee and marijuana increase my lucidity and neural plasticity!

Last edited by tkadm30; 06-06-2017 at 08:52 AM.
Old 06-06-2017, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Thanks for sharing, bluntmassa!

Tripping with the endocannabinoid system is actually riveting. I enjoy marijuana smoking in moderation to avoid overloading my endocannabinoid system and allow lucid dreams to occur in my sleep. Being "sober" of marijuana is probably more easier than it sound.

I don't believe in religion neither. I do trip randomly with my dog smoking pot.
Never tried DMT; I don't mess with theses kinds of things since they can potentially damage your brain circuits pretty good unlike marijuana (a safer alternative).

I do like coffee a lot and it doesn't impede my sleep and lucid dreaming experience. Mixing coffee and marijuana increase my lucidity and neural plasticity!
You have actually used DMT your brain produces it naturally while you're dreaming as does every plant and animal. The amount you can take has nothing on the amount present in your dreams. It's a pretty amazing natural chemical.

But tripping hard is certainly not for everyone you have a bad dream it's really a bad trip. I haven't heard of shrooms actually messing anyone's head up but a lot of people can't handle it I'm just what DJ Short would call an experienced traveler just never been lucky enough to find LSD well I did have a chance once but I was 17 and nobody would trip with me and I only did shrooms like twice and the LSD Madness like Reefer Madness propaganda scared me. Lol

I don't like coffee though the only upper I actually like is coke but only because it doesn't last too long and I don't do it very often I've definitely been high on shrooms more times than coke and you can't do shrooms every day because of the tolerance.
Old 06-07-2017, 09:23 AM

Quote:
You have actually used DMT your brain produces it naturally while you're dreaming as does every plant and animal. The amount you can take has nothing on the amount present in your dreams. It's a pretty amazing natural chemical.
This is the first time I heard this... Do you have a link to a study?
Old 06-07-2017, 11:08 AM

Quote:
This is the first time I heard this... Do you have a link to a study?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N,N-Dimethyltryptamine

D_S
Old 06-07-2017, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee.S_73 View Post
You should check out the Talk page... There's no evidences that DMT is involved in dreaming. Also, naturally occuring DMT is no way comparable the exogenous DMT administration!