Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 11:11 PM

Default tobacco and cannabis

Why do poele mix the two in a joint. I'm from the US and i never saw of heard of anyone doing this until i took a visit to canda to see some family and i learned thats the only way they did it.never greally got a straight answer and not i see and hear of people on all the fourms mixing the two and i jsut ask why ruin the taste of that sweet herb with nasty chemical filled tobacco
Old 10-03-2008, 12:17 AM
JessE

lol I mentioned something about this a few months ago actually Eddie
Old 10-03-2008, 01:18 AM
BAMBI

Hows things, the tabbacco used with pot is more an australian thing really,
i remember being introduced to it about 20 yrs ago off an aussie guy staying in our town,

If your not a smoker of ciggerites its okay actually, gives off an extra head spin, too much though and kinda makes ya ill, others used it to make there pot last longer or so they dont run out as quickly i suppose,

Not something i still do though.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:23 AM

Cool

hey guys,

Good question man...why ruin all that beautiful herb that took 5 months or whatever to cultivate with some chemmed up,scummy lookin ,government taxed ,carsonegenic tobacco weed(real weeds) the tob companys have juiced up with god only knows what...

All i know is its fairly common in Oz from what i have seen to mix the two(maybe 35/65ish,herb).Been trying too kick the habit myself i stlll add a bit to most mixes(bong) and have done since i was 13(going on 28now).Guess it just gives it an extra kick maybe the nicotine(and prolly ammonia and shite 2 ect) helps deliver the thc ect faster i dunno.Perhaps it also gives you a bit more to smoke(although not really),burns a bits better(thanks to magnesium or phosphours or whatevr),and with some strain anyway,makes it smoother.

Interestingly most kiwis ive mulled with have always been green from what i hear its not as big(if ever) over ther to mix the two.

Last edited by Greenmoon; 10-03-2008 at 01:27 AM.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:24 AM

i agree with bambi
its all about makin it last

i know if my pockets were deep enough i'd smoke blunts all day
how it is here now is a joke
a weed drought is about
dry bud is import so tis grit or sugar sprayed
and uk bud aint hardly eva dry
so it leaves smokers like me in a sticky situation
bud is meds to me
and at 20 for 3.0g (if ya lucky lol) 2.8g is the way at the moment
so alls not good bein sick and unable to work

so untill i find some one givin away free buds ill have to stick with the tabbacco mix grrrrrrrrr

all the best
happy smokin
mr toothless
lower your carbon footprint grow outside also any q's that mr toothless may or may not ask is for refference onlymr toothless does not take part in any activitys that break the laws that may or may not be in place at the said time of writing everyman do his things a little bit different, ours goals are the same, free the weed
Old 10-03-2008, 10:30 AM
herbmister

its a uk thing as well but we do it because the uk is full of soap bar and because bud is so rare we have to make it last
its only growers that can be so extavergent
sorry about the spelling im not too clever
Old 10-03-2008, 11:06 AM

heya

recon u guys nailed it there....was the reason i started mixing the two as well.only since ive grown a bit of my own herb have i been able to have the'luxury' of smokin green.kicks ars 2...better quality high overall 2,taste ect ect
Old 10-03-2008, 11:17 AM

[QUOTE=herbmister;14771]its a uk thing as well but we do it because the uk is full of soap bar and because bud is so rare we have to make it last

where i am herbmister its the soap thats rare
what soap i have seen lol
may as well be smokin a car tyre lol
lower your carbon footprint grow outside also any q's that mr toothless may or may not ask is for refference onlymr toothless does not take part in any activitys that break the laws that may or may not be in place at the said time of writing everyman do his things a little bit different, ours goals are the same, free the weed
Old 10-03-2008, 11:26 AM
herbmister

i think iv smoked that car tire your on about
a bit rough
Old 10-03-2008, 11:56 AM

Hi all,
with me I sopose it goes back to when i started smoking hash(very little bud back then)used to roll joints with baccy and hash,
then as weed started to become available just progressed on to rolling weed joints with tobacco still.
now though im trying to quit tobacco and just smoke pure joints.mainly for the health issues.

keep it green
the clone ranger