Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 08:24 AM
BAMBI

Default Grand dad aussie pipe bong.

We got another Aussie idea back in the late 1980's that was using one of those grand dad metal stem pipes with a twist on wodden bowl used as a bong inside a nz cream bottle or milk bottle to, we could clean the pipe after every hit to,

Now smoking this way meant every good hit you took was equevilent to smoking half a good sized joint or more depending on how your lungs took it all i suppose, in time the whole town turned to using this way of smoking pot for years and years, but by then people were using way to much pot smoking this way, and doesnt seem to be used anymore, better for a big crowd of smokers i guess.
Old 09-20-2009, 06:29 PM

i have mixed ciggarette with my skunk for years, since i first started smoking, and i reckon ill still be doin it even when i have got my own supply going. also my parenst do it, they have done it as long as i can remember.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:10 AM

Exclamation Double Jeapordy

The Only Time I Can Remember ( When I Lived In Canada ) Adding Tobacco To Cannabis Is After Learning It Takes The Harsh Taste Off Homegrown Leaf Normally Smoked When Dry.
I Was Blown Away When I Came Back To The U.K And Found Out Everyone Added It
Such A Waste , And Toking On Tobacco From " Tailor Made's " Is Even Worse ( Ammonia, Benzyne , Cyanide , Etc, Etc .
I Can Only Eat Cannabis Now ( My Blood Oxygen Is Too Low- Apoxemia )
SMOKE RESPONSIBLY - Buy A Volcano And Ditch The Chemical Tobacco
JKP
Old 09-21-2009, 02:29 PM

Very common in switzerland too.

And in my opinion, at least the bodystone of indicas is harder with, then without tabacco. I know it sounds stupid, but believe me, I don't smoke tabacco alone, so I tried it manymany times blunt, just to get rid of the cancertabacco. But with the same amount of dope, I can have a better stone with tabacco added then without.

My theory is, that the amount of THC you can get out of one hit (lung receptionsurface has allways the same size, you can only change the time/thc-factor) is quite limited no matter how strong the dope/smoke is. So smoking blunt brings nothing else to me then hard coffing and limited stone.

While the tabacco brings the cancer... bad trade I know, but who gives a...

PS: A "workaround" for tabacco would be air, when I suck on a tabacco/dope-joint, I have about 30/30/40 tab/can/air (guessing). With a jet-system, I could replace the tab-part with more air. Should make the smoke leaner and better used by the lung. Only problem would be the suckingpressure, the air-part would have no airflowresistence or at least a lot lower then the cana-jet-part. Hmm... sounds like a maschine, and maschines have to be cleaned... I'm back on the tab/can-joint... too lazy... like must of you too.

Last edited by nOpe; 09-21-2009 at 02:39 PM.