Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2015, 02:19 PM

I have the same problems with Anxiety and depression I have to take 45mg of Mirtazapine every night and sometimes valium. Whatever you do don't try Neville's Haze lol fuck me that made it worse. THC in high amounts is not good for anxiety conditions.
What i do is use CBD hemp dabbing wax which i smear onto the liquid oil pad that you get given with the Crafty and Mighty vaporizer. I then put a very small amount of weed under the oil pad as I find a little THC can lift my mood out of the depression. Within 5 or ten minutes my anxiety has lifted completely and the nausea that I get with the anxiety has gone as well. I never need to take the valium when I use this method as to be perfectly frank CBD is far more effective because it lasts for up to 24 hours.
The only problem with CBD hemp dabbing wax is that it tastes like someones asshole. It really is disgusting lol but when your halfway through a panic attack you really don't care lol. Also try to use cannabis in small amounts when trating anxiety as its far more effective in my opinion.
Old 01-30-2015, 02:50 PM

Also consider dose titration. I like to use for the same reason. I've been smokin for years, most of them I'd blaze and blaze, almost to the point of chasing a dragon...
A year or so ago I realized that I only need a single toke, maybe three times a day to stay sane. Mango haze, Northern Lights, or most old school genetics seem to work well. Some super modern ones like Jack the Ripper or TrainWreck really punch me round and leave me super angsty after the first come-down.
Old 04-20-2015, 04:43 PM

I suffer from anxiety. I tested dozens of local cultivars and found that the Afgooey works best for me. I call her "the mellow maker".
Old 04-21-2015, 02:35 AM

I smoked some alleged afgooey years ago and was instantly taken to a happy and extremely stoned place in my head. It had a slight lemony taste to it. I think ever since that, i've been drawn to anything citrusy or lemony.
Old 04-21-2015, 08:09 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnpeace View Post
I found mango haze to elevate my mood.
I'll 2nd that.