Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2014, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Wiser View Post
I found it near the organic foods section. With stuff like wheat germ and raw nuts. It looks like little spongy granules with a blondish color. Ask a staff member if you can't find it.

The other thing to note is that if you get caught with edibles quite often the police weigh the whole thing and you get charged with that amount of weed instead of the amount thats in them.
Yeah, I saw that about the dude in Texas but I'm pretty hard to investigate with all the junkies robbing and stealing they don't know who I am haven't even been arrested for something petty in 3 years and that's just cause I won the fight. I know how to spot informants too but it's a junky thing for the most part even the feds they only want dope and pills probably cause so many of them sing like birds. I'm going to try like a bastard anyway to get a shop and greenhouses up come 2017 in MA I'm trying to go out like the Kennedy's maybe even have a grandson in the Whitehouse too. lol
Old 12-16-2014, 03:50 PM

The dude in Texas (Williamson Co.) was charged that way because he used hash oil. Unless you are dumb enough to tell cops there are medibles, they generally aren't even noticed as dogs will naturally key in on food
Old 12-16-2014, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlantManBee View Post
The dude in Texas (Williamson Co.) was charged that way because he used hash oil. Unless you are dumb enough to tell cops there are medibles, they generally aren't even noticed as dogs will naturally key in on food
So true. Telling the truth to your wife or the cops is never a good idea.
Old 12-16-2014, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlantManBee View Post
wash your butter and you can clean up really bad tasting shit. Just hot water, stir it all up. put in fridge and let harden, drain water: clean butter
I usually wash butter 2 or 3 times and it really helps with the taste. It’s a couple of extra steps and there is a little loss but the improvement in taste is worth it. For some things, especially bakery items, butter works best. I made some chocolates recently with some La Niña butter and they hardly had any weed taste to them at all.