Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2013, 12:30 AM

Lightbulb Chronic back,ankle & knees

This is a new thread for those who have questions concerning balance.

The old thread I shared with you was too long and complicated for most especially while reading in High.

I only want you to ask questions that are legible and intelligible so I can answer you fast with a remedy depending on questions asked.

These are the types of questions one by one.

a.) Why are my toes numb?
B.) I have Neuropathy the Dr. Said and why does my foot dro?
C.) How come my foot touches the floor while standing and it hurts when I walk?

I will change my pain management solutions thread to a one on one practitioner for members health issues no one is helping with.

I hope all who followed my pain management solutions thread will forgive me for erasing it, and will make up for it now if I can help your daily living.

Remember, health is Balance and your spine is your life line.

Keep it healthy!

Peace,

Rb
Old 06-23-2013, 12:46 AM

Lightbulb Lower Lumbar

Did you know your lower lumbar is 45 degrees?and how vulnerable you are to injury?

Well, lets just say you are Obese for your height, and you waddle from side to side? Wouldn't you like to help yourself from injury?

That lower spine you have can be helped if you do the responsible things necessary to help solve pain issues that have never been addressed before, until now.

I have some free time available if you need some further help with pain management and starts at the ankles working towards balance and overall recovery and a more positive life style.

We all have a formula for recovery, and if the formula is not correct, you will continue to suffer without changes made to anatomy you can do with my help, and is valuable for the wise.

Peace,
rb
Old 06-25-2013, 03:07 AM

Lightbulb Remembering what Chronic actually means?

Hello there chronic patients and I wish you well always.

I don't think allot of you know what chronic actually means,a few know, but most don't have a clue.

Imagine being a very successful person in your trade, and fully functional with walking,brushing your teeth, socializing etc,etc.

Then the next day all is fine, then suddenly without warning,you have no feeling on your rt/lt side unable to write, eat,bathroom , you life changes forever more unable to due the things you loved, being fed through a tube pointing out letters to form a sentence with one ankle throwing your dominate side off 1/2 inch do to the 20 degrees of inversion and the other side being the opposite of the dominate side with 20 degrees of eversion.

This would be a case of Hemiplegia, and from what I gather from those who have medical issues on this site, I would say your overall pain level compared to what I see in my practice would be a 3 with 10 being the most serious with my types of patient protocols I deal with on a daily basis, just to give you a background on what I do cause it isn't pleasant.

I am very surprised this thread I started has no interest and believe me when I tell you. This is the real deal and sorry I was unable to help community.

Peace,

rb
Old 06-25-2013, 03:27 AM

Hey RB
I have a lot of interest in your thread. I was just a little intimidated by the way you stated the way you wanted people to ask questions in a very specific manner. For instance, I didn't understand what you meant by
what does my foot dro mean?
2 Doesn't your foot always touch the floor while standing?
I was confused by the wording.
My wife lives with chronic pain from degenerative discs in her back and neck. I would love advice from you and see this thread grow!
Old 06-25-2013, 08:54 AM

Interesting thread, don't mean to hijack it, resin probably has some great ideas.
Personnally my new favorite method of back and joint pain relief is to take and put a small line of cannabis oil at location, then go over entire area with a 80/20 DMSO 'roll on' applicator and then rub it all in. I don't have issues with separation by premixing and such then.
You'll be hard pressed to find a better mix for inflammation and pain. If skin is raw use emu oil in place of DMSO. (emu oil is also polarity matched to our skin, acts as a great transdermal carrier, and is a natural anti inflammatory, just not on the level of DMSO, but close). Make sure skin is clean before using transdermal carriers!
Old 06-25-2013, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpege View Post
Hey RB
I have a lot of interest in your thread. I was just a little intimidated by the way you stated the way you wanted people to ask questions in a very specific manner. For instance, I didn't understand what you meant by
what does my foot dro mean?
2 Doesn't your foot always touch the floor while standing?
I was confused by the wording.
My wife lives with chronic pain from degenerative discs in her back and neck. I would love advice from you and see this thread grow!
I agree with ALL these points...........
Old 07-03-2013, 02:16 PM

have herniated disc at the L5-S1 with some other minor issues...been using Dr. Scholl's low back pain shoe inserts and work hard to find shoes that seem to help my condition...i just got a pair of Dr Scholls shoes and they feel great but are to heavy for my back compared to my athletic shoes with the low back inserts, however some days I wake up almost unable to walk...stiff as a board, severe spasms near the tail bone, and an almost burning/slicing sensation in the back...stretch a bit but seems that you can over stretch and hurt yourself more, any thoughts?

Card carrying medical marijuana patient...any and all cannabis is for PERSONAL medical use!
Old 07-04-2013, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by resinbud View Post
Hello there chronic patients and I wish you well always.

I don't think allot of you know what chronic actually means,a few know, but most don't have a clue.

Imagine being a very successful person in your trade, and fully functional with walking,brushing your teeth, socializing etc,etc.

Then the next day all is fine, then suddenly without warning,you have no feeling on your rt/lt side unable to write, eat,bathroom , you life changes forever more unable to due the things you loved, being fed through a tube pointing out letters to form a sentence with one ankle throwing your dominate side off 1/2 inch do to the 20 degrees of inversion and the other side being the opposite of the dominate side with 20 degrees of eversion.

This would be a case of Hemiplegia, and from what I gather from those who have medical issues on this site, I would say your overall pain level compared to what I see in my practice would be a 3 with 10 being the most serious with my types of patient protocols I deal with on a daily basis, just to give you a background on what I do cause it isn't pleasant.

I am very surprised this thread I started has no interest and believe me when I tell you. This is the real deal and sorry I was unable to help community.

Peace,

rb
resinbud i stopped posting and trust me i have no interest in posting i just read but after reading this post i had to pop out and voice my disgust at your comments.

You have no right to tell people what pain level there if you had a clue about real pain and you were infact a real authority on this topic you would clearly know every person has a different pain thresh hold.

There are phantom pains there are many forms of pain people suffer and people with the same injury's can suffer very differently.

To give advice on peoples medical conditions you firstly need to be a trained professional and then specialize in a set field be it spinal surgeon or orthopedic surgeon and so on these people specialize in a set part of the human body.

Then they would send you off for scans and tests and then they would ex amen these tests to determine which course of action would best suite each person.

They may go with physiotherapy as putting a person under the knife for spinal damage is a last resort as it is very risky they may try blocks and other treatments.

But what they all tend to do is after the medical professions have given up on you the person suffering with chronic pain is then sent off to a pain clinic were they again try more physio and drugs to try and control the persons pain.

They will give you all types of drugs that are legal no matter how harmful they are because you by now are in there eyes a pain in there ass.

How do i know this resin ? because i have lived with chronic pain since 85 thats how 2 industrial accidents are my qualifications.

Any person that suffers chronic pain knows exactly what im talking about here as they to have gone threw the same loop of crap all people go threw wen suffering with chronic pain.

And you know why that is resin ? That is because only the person suffering feels the pain and why smug people like you have no right telling any person in pain what there pain level is not even a trained professional would dear say that to a person there treating they ask the person so they can get some idea of the severity.

Swimming and exercise and cannabis is what got me threw but each person finds there own salvation dont mean you are pain free it just means you find ways to cope.

You are just one more person trying to ride the medical cannabis scam how can i make money from stoners in pain ha resin ? Hate to brake it to you mate but well before the CBD hit ow shelves stoners had worked out cannabis had many medical values and were using it as medical cannabis long before any of us were alive.

Ow before i go are you a doctor ? if so need to see you qualifications.

If you are (highly dought it) you should not be telling people wat level of pain there in and more importantly you should not be giveing any medical advice to people unless you examend them and there x-rays scans and test so you need to be avoided like a rash.
Old 07-04-2013, 04:42 AM

I am so disgusted at you resinbud how dear you say this to the sick people suffering chronic pain due to many reasons in the Mr nice community.

Quote:
and from what I gather from those who have medical issues on this site, I would say your overall pain level compared to what I see in my practice would be a 3 with 10 being the most serious with my types of patient protocols I deal with on a daily basis, just to give you a background on what I do cause it isn't pleasant.
Old 07-05-2013, 01:42 PM

^^^looks like a miscommunication to me!!^^^

Hempy chill out!

Resin said he works in that field...

There's a reason you stopped posting too...

You seem to always come of as a condescending know it all.

You can get mad at me if you want, I dont really care, but you really need to watch what you say, how you say it, and before you say anything, you need to ask the last question you did, first...

Don't knock a peep and then ask for their qualifications! That's ass backward!