Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2013, 11:58 AM
Banned

Resinbud. A long time ago you was a reverend from some Christian cult. Then you was an expert botanist (how's the industrial hemp thing going btw?) Now you're a "chronic pain" doctor. Can anyone in your country open a "practice" or do you have to get a PhD from a Nigerian website?

How about adding troll to your list of credentials...
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/3-daily-n...ine-alone.html

GM1

Last edited by ganja man1; 03-07-2015 at 12:56 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 12:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
...I get lower back pain after carrying heavy loads and it seems to persist throughout the day but it is not chronic...
Have you tried Chinese acupuncture? 8 sessions of the needles and massage, along with some nasty tasting Chinese herbal medicine and you'll be running a marathon in less than no time.

Just trying to help you out man but like you say, it's up to you to take what's being said onboard

GM1
Old 07-07-2013, 02:16 PM

Default Only here to help "PERIOD"!

Hello Everyone,

It is important to recognize the giant strides my profession has taken worldwide in the past 20 years.

Gone are the days when there were reconstruction aides performing only massage or just teaching crutch walking.

Today across the globe there is a growing trend toward direct access and patient self-referral.

An optometrist is called a doctor even though he is not licensed to perform eye surgery.

A dentist is a doctor;however,you would not go to one if you were suffering from diarrhea. Just like other professionals with doctorates such as scientists,professors,etc., as long as a medical professional clearly specifies his credentials, there should be no confusion as I have done many,many times.

I am a Re-hab practitioner who helps those balance their gait patterns to make it safer for daily living.

We all have our share to do in educating consumers regarding what I do.

The role of my healthcare profession in health care is very unique. Often in the field of musculoskeletal rehabilitation, and I fill the huge void between the prescription of drugs and surgery.

And since I have the academic credentials, then my "doctor" title is well -earned.

peace,

rb
Old 07-07-2013, 09:45 PM

Hi all
After some differences in opinion and words exchanged just a quick note to please remain cordial with one another even in disagreement. Lets please continue on topic and if we must go otherwise lets do so with some tact and avoid unnecessary progression activity in the continuum. I believe all involved to be great contributors to the board in their own right so lets be gentlemen, shake hands and move on to the topic at hand.

Thanks guys

Basic community rules for the Mr Nice Seedbank forum
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/1-about-w...ank-forum.html

Last edited by JessE; 07-07-2013 at 09:48 PM.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:29 PM

How come everytime when I stand on one foot I get a pain in the neck?

No but seriously how come my foot touches the floor when standing? What are you smoking? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by resinbud View Post
This is a new thread for those who have questions concerning balance.

The old thread I shared with you was too long and complicated for most especially while reading in High.

I only want you to ask questions that are legible and intelligible so I can answer you fast with a remedy depending on questions asked.

These are the types of questions one by one.

a.) Why are my toes numb?
B.) I have Neuropathy the Dr. Said and why does my foot dro?
C.) How come my foot touches the floor while standing and it hurts when I walk?

I will change my pain management solutions thread to a one on one practitioner for members health issues no one is helping with.

I hope all who followed my pain management solutions thread will forgive me for erasing it, and will make up for it now if I can help your daily living.

Remember, health is Balance and your spine is your life line.

Keep it healthy!

Peace,

Rb
Attached Images
File Type: jpg girafeee.jpg (213.0 KB, 3 views)
Old 07-11-2013, 02:58 AM

Default On the Floor

Old 07-11-2013, 04:03 PM

Yep those feet are touching the floor all right. Looks pretty gross man. I'd be more worried about the swollen rotting feet and skin issues than any balance problems.
Old 07-12-2013, 01:21 AM

Lightbulb Under Pressure with Vascular System, trigger points ?

Hello {MP} Thanks for the interest in what I do as a practitioner.

Those pictures are definately a problem, and he is a very serious diabetic with neuropathy. He is all vascular and will eventually loose both legs.

Balance is the first step in the treatment protocols to improve balance and pump blood throughout the human body.

Trigger points are important and must be treated before conditioning exercises are effective.

Although there are differing theories about the physiology of trigger point formation there are actual palpable nodules and taut bands due to rigor of the muscle fibers. spasms.

Because fibers are already contracted, conditioning exercises can actually aggravate active trigger points, causing an escalating cycle of pain and dysfunction.

This causes a maximal contracture of a segment muscle, leading to a maximal demand for energy and impaiment of local circulation.

If circulation is impaired as viewed from pictures above, the calcium pump doesn't get the fuel and oxygen it needs to pump calcium back into the sarcoplasmic reticulum, so the muscle fiber stays contracted.

This is why I always say Balance is the key to staying healthy with daily living, and without balance first, sensitizing substances are released, causing pain and stimulation of the autonomic nervous system, resulting in a positive feedback system with the motor nerve terminal releasing excessive acetylcholine.

I hope this explains your question in detail as why balance is important for getting healthier with blood flow through balance and trigger points.

Thanks for the questions

peace,

rb
Old 07-14-2013, 04:22 AM

Question Christian Cult ?

Hi GM1 No, I am not a member of any christian cult religion, and just a believer in the truth due to a death experience I shared with MNS.

Every one who has any religion knows and acknowledges that he who lives well will be saved, and that he who lives wickedly will be condemned.

This is because of the conjunction of heaven with the man who knows from the Word that there is a God, that there is a heaven and a hell, and that there is a life after death; and consequently there arises this general perception.

peace,

rb
Old 07-18-2013, 02:36 AM

Lightbulb Remember those Centuries Woven Beards?

These stories I share with MNS are spiritual truths a few of us in the world experience on some occasions in life, death experience that is.

I am so excited for those who make it there, and is very beautiful, pure experience I will never forget until death.

So long as a man is in this world, he is midway between hell and heaven: hell is below him, and heaven is above him, and he is kept in freedom to turn himself to either one or the other.

All religion is of the life, and the life of religion is to do that which is good. No one can from himself do what is good that is really good.

These things of faith also are dead with a man who is in evil, but are living with a man who is good.

I am here if I can help you.

peace,

rb