Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2012, 02:27 PM

Default CBD Withdrawal, i.e. symptoms return

Well the title probably sounds crazy but I had grew out the Z7 and had 3 females an 2 hermies. Well I tossed the two herms and ran out of the smoke from them a few weeks ago but still have the true female Z7's which are very HEAVY indica highs. Anyhow, I was doing very well the last 3 months, back pain was down from maybe a 9/10 to a 3/10. Now the pain has returned immensely after not smoking either hermie for over 2-3wks. I can honestly say that my inflammation was down tremendously, i was very happy with life (the most happy i've been in years because of the pain relief). Now it is back and flaring like crazy, i started the Z6 pack i have in hopes of finding something that will work but damn i wish i had kept mom's of the herms just incase. Long story short, if you are using CBD rich cannabis and its working then stay stocked up. Hell, I can barely walk let alone garden so this grow is gonna be rough. I'm not in a med state so I can't purchase any CBD rich cannabis or clones and really need to get it back into my medical arsenal. Just an fyi for everyone finding relief in the cbd strains
Old 11-02-2012, 12:40 PM

Thanks for the report out...

I hope you find something (not herming) that works for you from the Z6. However, you may want to explore Resin Seeds "Cannatonic" for High CBD plants since they're reportedly 1 in 4 High CBD to High THC.

You can order seeds and have them delivered to just about anywhere on this globe, just read carefully the shipping options and pay for the best you can afford.
Old 06-07-2013, 10:21 AM

So sorry to hear about your lack of meds. I live in a non-med area as well, so I can relate.

Cannabis is not THE miracle plant. Many plants in nature have powerful anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. Try using some good quality essential oils directly on your back. I love peppermint and clove oil for back pain. Granted, it may not give as much relief as cannabis....but I think it does a better job than many drugs prescribed. Hopefully this can help you until you are restocked.

Natural Farming How-to Videos and Bokashi composting www.prokashi.com/videos

Flow thru earthworm compost bin ideas http://vermicomposters.ning.com/foru...through-bins-a

Composting with black soldier flies http://www.treehugger.com/lawn-garde...urs-video.html
http://www.thebiopod.com/
Old 06-07-2013, 04:18 PM

You have 2 different pain receptor systems in the body, cannabinoids help with one, and crosstalk a little bit to the other, but natures best agonist for the other receptors (the trpv1 aka the vanniloid receptors) is capsacian creme. Start with a lower percentage .75% capsacian. Icy hot section of sports creme isle.
I've healed damaged nerves from muscle biopsy with that stuff. Can be rubbed or ingested, helps to build up levels in body just as it does with cannabis.
Grow in a sea of green fashion if possible buddy, then you'll have continuous meds.
Probably the no1 thing you can do to help your back is DMSO! (do not use DMSO and capsacian together! At same time). DMSO is probably natures best anti inflammatory, cheap and can be gotten at any feed and farm store. (must have clean skin!). Exact polarity match for our skin, if you can mix it with hash oil your golden, amazing anti inflammatory. 2-3 parts DMSO- 1 part Rso-bho.
Good luck bro
Old 06-08-2013, 12:26 PM

Sorry to hear the pain is back, - Ive tried cbd rich plants to work on my chronic back pain and siattica in my ass all the way down to my toes,

However when I gave up some months ago it all returned of course, drugs are just band'aids or cotton wool etc im sure you've heard and no oh to well,

What id like to no is when you stopped smoking cbd' shit did you experience any or atleast one night of SWEATS while going cold turkey,?

This happened to myself and two of my friends when we stopped smoking cbd high smoke, on the second night of my cold turkey I had minor sweating on my cheast that soaked my tee shirt I had wore to bed that night, had no trouble sleeping though,
Its something ive noted and wanted to hear if others have experienced the same side effects like myself and friends,?

synthetic cannabiniod's give off the same symtoms or sweats at night like I described with real marijuana high in cbd's, yet they have many more side effects we didn't get nor would expect from real cannabis.

thanks pal''
bam''

Links to various threads Ive previously written on the forums here - ie: - On breeding pink skunks/
old super skunk hybrid - Medicinal type -

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/6-breeders-support-information/6918-breeding-pink-skunks.html

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/16-bud-sh...ldt-cross.html
Old 06-18-2013, 12:35 AM

Thumbs up Back Pain starts at the Ankles.

Hi everyone and sorry to hear back pain is a problem.

If most of you with this problem would just look at your ankle position and height could solve allot of problems.

I wrote about this in a thread but erased it all.

If you have chronic question concerning your back feel free to ask me as I have over 24 years dealing and treating chronic gait problems affecting daily living and will help if I can by my knowledge.

Peace,

Rb
Old 06-18-2013, 12:58 AM

Thumbs up Do this first everyone for back pain.

If your ankle position is inverted, chances are you have inside medial knee pain and wedges are necessary for correction.

Most cases involving back pain can be addressed with proper wedging depending on what needs to be done.

If you have an ankle where the Achilles' tendon whips out is inversion and the inside of knee is bone on bone. If you add a lateral wedge rt/lt to the inside of your shoe, will open up the inside knee compartment, turn from a Valgus position to a Varus position , balancing your gait pattern taking pressures off the lower spine L1,through L5 continuing up to Thoracic area of spine.

If one side of legs is shorter raise that side checking with a phone book or similar to determine proper height takes pressures off the spine.

Order the wedges from Hpad.com and get the 3/4 length medial/lateral wedges for better protocols in back pain reduction/ fast and simple.

Ask away or keep suffering.

Peace,

Rb