Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2012, 08:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by biteme View Post
a little bird told me that it can be difficult to cross feral with a hybrid? when seeds are found they are often not viable? peace-biteme
You sure dude's hemp was feral

GM1
Old 12-04-2012, 04:43 PM

his description of the patch of weed where he collected pollen indicates that it was not planted there this year. this makes it feral. it does not matter what the origin of the hemp may have been, the first season that some gets away from the farmer and grows on its own is now considered to be feral. peace-biteme
Old 12-05-2012, 12:49 PM

Default cbdv flavinoids/terpenes oids

Good thread resinbud! I honestly think cbd has alot higher medicinal value than thc due to its narcotic effect over psychotic effect ( depending on illness).

But its good to have a little thc for appetite stimulation and anti depressant effects. What are peoples views on cbdv? which gw pharma are using for epilepsy.

For me i find higher cbd strains better for my illness (epilepsy) and recently finding that strains with high flavinoids/terpenes are not good for me and give a migraine so its bland musky hashy cbd narcotic strains for me (took me a few years to realise that).

Any opinions on cbdv and high in terpene/flavinoid strains vs low!.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:39 AM

some excellent observations mr. guanoizdashiznit, as this is the first time i have heard that cbd alone may be lacking in the flavor department? and please fill in some more blanks for us as far as what strains work well for treating your afflictions as well as those that do not help as much. peace-biteme