Thread: Freakland
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 04:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin Moose View Post
I agree with british_hempire. Japan Freak is now playing this as a mind game with Nev and a couple of others - something to amuse himself and his wife by. Quite puerile actually. Perhaps his wife finds some vicarious pleasure in seeing Nev and the others belittled by her partner's "razor tongue". Perhaps this is simply to impress her. It's a shame though that his grow skills do not match his feisty rhetoric.
Nev, he is playing games with you now mate, so it becomes time for the coup de grace, by leaning on the moderators button. Why the coup de grace instead of a Coup d'état? Because, like a Vet with a rabid dog, the coup de grace is a "blow of mercy", and the forum needs this action to restore some peace and respite from the sufferance of JapanFreak's mind games.
Nevil has turned this site into a freak show. I'm high all the fucking time and enjoy every bit of it. I enjoy just about everything, peace, jokes, friendships, people freaking out, trolling, growing. Not sure what kind of mind game you think this is, but you guys do say a lot of odd paranoid shit.

But I like the idea of me playing mind games. I'm just talking to people. No games. It's a cure thought though.