Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 8. After the harvest

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2012, 05:09 PM

Default cannaeese bubble hash

Hi all as some may know i love my hash and when i get the chance i love to make my own bubble hash. This time i used 85% cheese & 15% cannatonic sugar trim i used 90g and got over 12g out which is a great result.

Here are a few shouts of some cannaeese bubble hash

skunk-mad.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0788.jpg (220.9 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0794.jpg (184.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0813.JPG (877.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0817.jpg (232.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0821.jpg (224.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0832.jpg (204.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0833.jpg (235.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0836.jpg (281.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0838.jpg (256.1 KB, 5 views)
Old 02-29-2012, 01:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunk-mad View Post
Hi all as some may know i love my hash and when i get the chance i love to make my own bubble hash. This time i used 85% cheese & 15% cannatonic sugar trim i used 90g and got over 12g out which is a great result.

Here are a few shouts of some cannaeese bubble hash

skunk-mad.
send me some my adress is drug squad , scotland yard , london ,uk
Old 02-29-2012, 01:05 AM

Very nice pics skunk-mad and a very nice return, all we need is a smoke report , i like a good bit of bubble myself, made a small batch today after i seen your pics, dont think i got anywhere as much as you but still happy with what i got.

is it the 4 bag set you got ??? 220u, 120u, 73u and 25u??? if so your maybe best investing in a 45u bag, that is good quality as well but the 25u is the worst and you want to keep that separate from the rest if you can, thats the stuff you give your m8's for a laugh , 1 thing i like about bubble is how strong it is, the 90u and 73u is by far the strongest out of all the grades, the only thing i dont like about bubble is making it, what a pain in the ass man, but it has to be done if you want quality hash, hope you enjoy your bubble skunk-mad, i will try and get a few pics posted up tomorrow of the bubble i made today
Old 02-29-2012, 01:06 AM

That looks beautiful SM!
Makes me even more eager to get my replacement bubble-bags. Was gutted when my last set kicked the bucket, still they'd seen some action!

Quality

Fijian
Old 02-29-2012, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutella View Post
Very nice pics skunk-mad and a very nice return, all we need is a smoke report , i like a good bit of bubble myself, made a small batch today after i seen your pics, dont think i got anywhere as much as you but still happy with what i got.

is it the 4 bag set you got ??? 220u, 120u, 73u and 25u??? if so your maybe best investing in a 45u bag, that is good quality as well but the 25u is the worst and you want to keep that separate from the rest if you can, thats the stuff you give your m8's for a laugh , 1 thing i like about bubble is how strong it is, the 90u and 73u is by far the strongest out of all the grades, the only thing i dont like about bubble is making it, what a pain in the ass man, but it has to be done if you want quality hash, hope you enjoy your bubble skunk-mad, i will try and get a few pics posted up tomorrow of the bubble i made today
hi there i would love to see some pictures when you put them up just use this thread if you want. i have a 5 bag set 220u,150u,120u,75u & 25u the 220u is my work bag then i get 4 grades the 75u being fullmelt bubble hash.

here are a few pictures once pressed into 1 lump of around 11g wiyj a tulip joint packed to yje rafters

thank you

skunk-mad.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0859.jpg (177.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0861.jpg (152.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0869.JPG (864.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0874.jpg (167.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0876.jpg (161.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0846.jpg (147.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0852.JPG (867.8 KB, 2 views)
Old 02-29-2012, 08:45 AM

good job SM
the first pics remind me mr hankey in southpark
peace
Old 02-29-2012, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutella View Post
hi skunk-mad, i got the 220u, 190u, 160u, 120u, 90u, 73u, 45u, and 25u bags, but i leave the 190 and 160 out so that go's into the 120u bag, you dont get much at all from the 190u and 160u bags anyway so it's more work if i was to use them when the 120u will collect it anyway, but after that i always like to separate them into different grades, here are a few pics i took this morning.

i should not have done this but i did, i took a small pipe of the 90u to try it out ( 10:30am ), started bubbling instantly as soon as the flame went near it, anytime i make bubble with cheese trim or chiesel trim it never loses its flavor or smell but with other strains it usually tastes like bubble hash you get in the dam, kinda all the same taste and smell as if the taste and smell has been washed out in the bubble process but always with the cheese and chiesel it never loses taste or smell, so i take this pipe and instantly feel totally fucking smashed is the best way to describe it, i still feel a bit fucked 45 mins later but should be back to normal in the next 30 mins or so, its usually at night time i will smoke the bubble and i dont go near it during the day because it is that strong, high wise nothing is stronger than a god bit of bubble hash, scissor hash is close, but nothing for me beats a good bit of bubble for that instant totally fucking smashed high .

1 last thing, i prefer to leave my bubble hash unpressed, each grade will go into its own little glass jar, i will put mine through a sieve once its made and let it dry out on a piece of card, it drys out much faster and its much easier to work with as you just need to sprinkle some into a pipe or bong or if you got loads even sprinkle some into a joint, but much much easier to work with, cheers for posting your thread skunk-mad, made me get off my arse and get some made myself, gonna make another batch today as well

you got some great looking hash there my friend i think i will start leaving mine unpresse as it is easier to work with..

great job i alsways take a test after a couple of hours this run is totally fullmelt bubble hash

skunk-mad.