Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 8. After the harvest

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2010, 01:26 PM

MNS already delivers top-o-the-line flavours, but I understand the rookie's (10-15yr) desire to fiddle with customizing herb taste. Many many moons ago, me and my fellow rookie buds would mentholate our herb by spritzing with a diluted solution of mint oil. It was quite effective but very easy to over-do it. Have fun bro.
Old 09-18-2010, 09:51 PM

Thumbs up Mango Widow is Flavor !

Hi! there, If you get a pack of Mango Widow to grow you will understand flavor without adding to it for flavor. It really has an amazing flavor that will satisfy. The flavor is definitely there if you can select through the right variety. resinbud
Old 09-19-2010, 03:50 PM

3 killer tasty strains from MNS are MangoWidow, Shark Shock and G13/Sk...flavors are quite unbelievable and the Shark had some creamy vanilla pheno's that just blew me away, a true mouth water smoke
Old 10-06-2010, 04:02 PM

Those drop things for changing the flavour of buds is horrible!!
Id rather grow a nice bud.
Old 01-27-2011, 08:06 PM

Default re

Though I prefer the tasteof well cured sensimilla, adding flavoring to bong water can be fun, especially if you're smoking with a group. Mint and eucalyptus essential oil are good, or peppermint liqour or mint herbal tea. Also, if you've ever been to a hooka bar. I've often wonderex what it would be like to add some sensi to thosemflavored shisha mixes you can get. And because the stuff is wet it would probably be similar to vaporizing.
Old 01-30-2011, 03:45 PM

using bud in shisha sounds like a good idea but, only the first 5-10 draws are tasty after the it just tastes like krap. the group & i were very disappointed. had a bro. that soaked his roots in Rum for the last 2 days befor havest, this worked ok... defiantly could taste the Rum in it, u could try a fruity vodka maby... i would just stick with growing good sensimilla personable.

}{}ְְֱMahaloְְֱ{}{

To Live Outside the Law You Must Be Honest
~^Bob Dylan
Old 01-31-2011, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozonerider View Post
Hey , just an update on my "sweetening" adventure . So far I have attempted using cooking flavorings and putting rinds of various descriptions . With any flavoring that I actually put directly on the weed , ruined it when smoked . It left an awful aftertaste and didn't taste at all like it smelled . The rind idea made the weed smell nice , but when smoked , there was no added flavor .

Still playing around and thanks for the ideas .. Oz

Hey oZONE

I agree with the suggestions to just grow strains for the taste you want, but I understand that keeping molasses in the feed closer down to the chop will give you 'sweeter' buds...

Have fun grow strong stay safe!
- Ras

Do your best and forget the rest.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:01 AM
nuteburn

--Deleted--

Last edited by nuteburn; 04-05-2012 at 12:07 AM.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:19 AM

Exclamation No Adultarants Please , Just As God Intended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greens View Post
In the bottom of a volcano there is this little air intake with a kind of sponge filter. I have often wondered what would happen if you put maybe a single drip of essential oil on that filter. The good thing about this is that if it goes wrong you havent polluted a jar of buds. Essential oils are strong.
Strong Enough To Void Your Warranty !!
I Would'nt Advise You Do That
JKP
Old 03-17-2011, 04:28 AM

i had an nl5 cut from a friend a long time ago.
didnt have much flavor.
using hydroton, i fed it juicy juice in the reservoir for the first week of its 2 week flush.
it was pretty diluted, much thinner than you would drink it at. i cant remember how much exactly, i think it was 3 or 4 cans in 35 gallon res. each can makes a gallon i think
that was the last time i grew that strain, and im not the only one that thought that was the best batch of it. definately had a fruity flavor in it that was not naturally occurring.
it was fun, but had some naturally good tasting stuff to grow then, and never tried it since.