Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 8. After the harvest

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 08:00 AM

Default haha dint mama always say the best things in life come to those who wait haha

Haha its definantly a hard thing to do for me that last collection made my mouth water that hole year but wen we ended up smoking it it was worth it i was like damn i feel like i'm havin a orgy my homegirl got wet n my homeboys had to go home n get some new pants haha (j.k.....bout my boys hah)

havin bud u kno u can't smoke is like ur starvin n tied up havin a plate of some bombey food sittin in front of u wit a fan on the other side blowin it in ur face haha

i can't wait to get plants growin n to hav friends growin my "crosses" it'd b nice to hav a boxfull of MNS strains n crosses of them seeing a bunch of dank nugs n then crosses of em lookin alil like each of em

Hopefully once i get grows up n goin i can save big nugs n ppl would b able to c them as they came off the plant n the big fan leaves of each strain

Dream dreams.....

haha n Bar i ain't competition i'm more like ur apprentice u've tought me so much over the short period i've known u

u've come thru for me alot u got alot of repsect even tho u barely know me

much appreciated homie u got alot of respect from me

Real People....don't beat around the bush.....we roll the bush up in a blunt n smoke it

Last edited by BudBo; 02-16-2009 at 08:06 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:16 PM
barletta

LOL, teach me how to not smoke up my winter stash before Dec 21 even rolls around I had ~4g of outdoor as of Jan 1 after a 5+lb summer. I didn't smoke it all, lol.

I had help.
Old 02-17-2009, 04:33 PM

Default ha

Hah i think its a ocd thing to b honest but i think it helps alot that i pick up alot every week but money sucks so lets see if i can save all these again wit out smokin em haha

Real People....don't beat around the bush.....we roll the bush up in a blunt n smoke it
Old 02-18-2009, 07:03 AM

To all those interested these r the 6 "purp buds" out of the 10 saved so far for this years collection

these contain:

Purple Jolley Rancher- Got from a club don't kno anything bout it jus that it was dank! n mostly indica dom effects

Purple Sour-i was callin this "Pour" like power haha it was sour like lemons but dint taste like lemons more tasted hash like it was weird made my mouth water while smoking it tho

Purple Princess-Dank! i've had this a few dif times b4 n would definantly get it a few hundred times again

"Purple Hydro"-don't kno wat this was looked like hydro n tasted like hydro was way over priced but wasn't a bad overall buy jus definantly wasn't worth the price

Purple Cream- wasn't anything great but was a good high i think it jus wasn't cured rite but supposedly the guy sells this to clubs

"Purple Bunk"-hah got it off my boy his boy "grows for clubs also" n i think it turned purp cus of coldness but iono it was aite got u high after awile but thats it

also is some "BullWreck" got off another friend i ges they hybrided a bullrider wit a trainwreck cus thats wat they said it was n it is kill tastes like trainwreck but more indica

The 3 best r on top the princess ,jolley,n sour

The Bunk, Cream, n Hydro r on the left the Princess,Jolly, n Sour r on the rite

N a dif view of them again

Old 02-18-2009, 07:08 AM

This is the "Purple Hydro"

The BullWreck

Old 02-18-2009, 03:38 PM

Default Sum more pics

This thread is deleted n moved to the bud shots forum thot it would fit better ther

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=1749

Last edited by BudBo; 02-19-2009 at 05:41 AM.