Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 8. After the harvest

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-03-2018, 10:42 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Europe
Posts: 272
Default Affordable CBD testing in Europe

I'd like to find the best specimen out of 4 CBD Therapy potential mother plants.

What are our options for testing CBD content in Europe quantitatively.?

There's Energy Control in Spain, but 70€ / sample + extra fees for extraction is a bit steep for people on lower income.

Thank you for your help

Last edited by AhsocDT; 10-03-2018 at 11:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-04-2018, 06:52 AM
Broseidon's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 846
Default

As far as I know there are no cheap tests available from labs.

And as far as I know the only lab that officially does these kind of tests at all is Fundacion Canna in spain. They cost an arm and a leg and only do business with businesses, so you need a company they can bill first.


Anyway, head over to ICmag and search for CBD test. You will find an interesting thread with an explanation of how to test for CBD at home.

You will not be able to attach %values to each plant but you will be able to rank them by highest to lowest CBD content through this test and you can do it with stuff you can get from the DIY store or online or whatever. Mostly household items.
Dealing with the Therapy here, ranking from highest CBD content to lowest, should be sufficient to identify a high CBD, low THC keeper. Any plant with noticeably higher CBD content from this line, should also have the desired CBD to THC ratio as that is what the Therapy does.

There were several confirmations so I tend to believe it works and am considering to get these ingredients to check it out for myself in the future.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-09-2018, 05:14 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 313
Default

Check out @dnasupplies on instagram, i believe they have some testing capacity for a very reasonable price.

Peace
__________________
Herbsman Hustlin
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-10-2018, 09:24 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Europe
Posts: 272
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseidon View Post
As far as I know there are no cheap tests available from labs.

And as far as I know the only lab that officially does these kind of tests at all is Fundacion Canna in spain. They cost an arm and a leg and only do business with businesses, so you need a company they can bill first.
I found a list of other Cannabinoid testing labs in Europe: https://cbdoileurope.com/cbd-testing...-laboratories/
"Pharma Lab" in Slovenia seems to be the cheapest at ~71€ per test. Does anyone have experience with them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseidon View Post
Anyway, head over to ICmag and search for CBD test. You will find an interesting thread with an explanation of how to test for CBD at home.

You will not be able to attach %values to each plant but you will be able to rank them by highest to lowest CBD content through this test and you can do it with stuff you can get from the DIY store or online or whatever. Mostly household items.
Dealing with the Therapy here, ranking from highest CBD content to lowest, should be sufficient to identify a high CBD, low THC keeper. Any plant with noticeably higher CBD content from this line, should also have the desired CBD to THC ratio as that is what the Therapy does.

There were several confirmations so I tend to believe it works and am considering to get these ingredients to check it out for myself in the future.
Thank you very much! I will consider this. Apparently this is derived from "Marijuana Chemistry" by Michael Starks, and uses readily available household chemicals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbsman View Post
Check out @dnasupplies on instagram, i believe they have some testing capacity for a very reasonable price.

Peace
Thanks for the hint. This seems to be their contact form:
delta9analytics | next level cannabis testing

Last edited by AhsocDT; 10-10-2018 at 09:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-11-2018, 06:58 AM
Broseidon's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 846
Default

Wow, nice source on the labs in Europe!

Seems like there has been some development last I checked!


I don't think you will find someone who has experience with any of those labs here, unfortunately. Maybe more luck over on one of the bigger boards.

Shanti might be able to give feedback on some of these labs though.
Maybe Fundacion Canna also changed their policy of only doing business with businesses and their high asking prices in the meantime?

Anyway, if you do make any experiences with any of those labs, would you be so kind to share them?
Topic of much interest for many, I am sure.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All rights reserved, MR NICE SEEDBANK, NL